• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "They do seem a bit strange...But I feel that if I got this used to you that I can get used to them as well"
*Himeragi nodded*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia looked up at him, her blush slowly fading. "W-Well I would say yes of course..." She said, inching her way closer to Han a bit. "Because your a really nice guy... I've told you things I haven't told any other person..." She said softly.
Han scooter closer himself, "Really? You have no idea how relieved I am to hear that... " he said smiling.

Aeron said:
Ivory began to stack objects around her, her eyes unknowingly showing a green static here and there as she peeked out the basement window.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler stood behind her. "Boo." He said before he shot her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi nodded*

[/QUOTE]
William laughed a little "This kinda feels nice....It's kinda like being an older brother...." He said before thinking of Al "But....In a way....He was different...He never cared"

Roman said:
Han scooter closer himself, "Really? You have no idea how relieved I am to hear that... " he said smiling.
Celia giggled and rested her head on his shoulder. "What do you think I was going to say?" She asked happily.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''you take a drink~''

[/QUOTE]
"I'm starting to get the feeling the only objective here is to get drunk. I guess I'm alright with that."

shortyshot8 said:
Drake sighed in relief that they were gone "I asked if they knew my disciple"
Ramona laughed, "I'd be mad too." She said.

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little "This kinda feels nice....It's kinda like being an older brother...." He said before thinking of Al "But....In a way....He was different...He never cared"
''dont think about him...just think about your family right now''

*She said smiling*

Roman said:
Ramona blinked and gagged at the thought, "Don't make me think of something so horrifying... I'll barf."
"Sorry sorry. Forget I said that....who's the guy though?" Weiss asked, looking at the strange guy next to them.

Roman said:
"I'm starting to get the feeling the only objective here is to get drunk. I guess I'm alright with that."

Tears spilled down his cheeks "Lee!!!" He yelled out

Roman said:

*Ciara nodded*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia giggled and rested her head on his shoulder. "What do you think I was going to say?" She asked happily.
"I don't know..." Han said putting his arm around her. "I'm just glad you said yes." He said giving her a quick kiss.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''dont think about him...just think about your family right now''
*She said smiling*

[/QUOTE]
William nodded quickly "Yeah...." He said softly before frowning "Do you think...That I'm a bad person?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]natsuru xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( xD where is he?))

Roman said:
Takeshi sighed, "Well you'll have to sleep the wine off or you might have a hangover tomorrow... But I guess you can sleep at my place."
Violetta nodded tiredly.

"Sorry to inconvenience you, but I'd appreciate it."

The blush from the alcohol had faded, but her face was still red.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sorry sorry. Forget I said that....who's the guy though?" Weiss asked, looking at the strange guy next to them.
"I don't know." Ramona said.

Roman said:
"I don't know..." Han said putting his arm around her. "I'm just glad you said yes." He said giving her a quick kiss.
Celia blushed a little more than she already was as her eyes widened a bit. "T-That was the first time YOU actually kissed me... I believe..." She said softly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara nodded*

[/QUOTE]
"Well, to be exact, blackout drunk. We'll already be drunk when we get home anyways."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back