• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''not really, no''

[/QUOTE]
William smiled a little "You really think so? It just seems no one needs me...That I've made too many mistakes and problems"

Roman said:
"Well, to be exact, blackout drunk. We'll already be drunk when we get home anyways."
''you wants...to go home now...?''

*Ciara said after she took a drink*

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled a little "You really think so? It just seems no one needs me...That I've made too many mistakes and problems"
''well, you are taking care of me..like a brother would..''

Roman said:
Ramona facepalmed, "That's not what I meant. But, OK..."
Drake smiled "His youth is strong...He will make it!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well, you are taking care of me..like a brother would..''

[/QUOTE]
William looked at her "You.......Really think that I'm like a brother?"

shortyshot8 said:
(Well just send whover you wish)
Jack was sitting on a bench in the courtyard sleeping
Yuna and Rini were in the courtyard tossing a ball back and forth before Rini accidentally threw it towards the bench and hit a person who was laying on the bench. "Oops!" She said before hiding behind Yuna.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia blushed a little more than she already was as her eyes widened a bit. "T-That was the first time YOU actually kissed me... I believe..." She said softly.
Han chuckled, "It is... Though it wasn't like how you kissed me those other times." He said. "Here, I'll kiss you how you kissed me the other day." He said before kissing her deeply.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna and Rini were in the courtyard tossing a ball back and forth before Rini accidentally threw it towards the bench and hit a person who was laying on the bench. "Oops!" She said before hiding behind Yuna.
Jack's eyes opened wide 'What in the actual hell?" He said rubbing his nose

shortyshot8 said:

''yeah. your taking care of me''

shortyshot8 said:

"Goddamit Brows. You come in here running for your life now you're talking about youth. Did you bump your noggin?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''you wants...to go home now...?''
*Ciara said after she took a drink*

[/QUOTE]
"After a few more drinks. I don't think you would beat me enough to keep me drinking." Reiji said in a cocky tone.

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "It is... Though it wasn't like how you kissed me those other times." He said. "Here, I'll kiss you how you kissed me the other day." He said before kissing her deeply.
Celia blushed deeply and kissed him back. Dang it... I just had to open my mouth... She grumbled a bit in her head, denying that thought and enjoying the moment anyway.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla watched as he walked past, further into the water tilting her head lightly as she looked at him, he was being awfully silent... was it something she said? Was he mad that she splashed him? She was only trying to get his attention not trying to hurt him. She followed him in further and lightly tapped him on the side of the arm "Kaname?, are you upset with me?" She said with a frown.
Kaname had been observing what looked to be a starfish, before Camilla tapped him on the shoulder. Upset? With her? With a raised brow, Kaname cleared his thoughts before slightly twisting his upper body so that he could face Camilla. She was cute. The way she worried about him. The way she tried so hard to make him happy. With a small chuckle, Kaname extended his arm out and wrapped it around his waist before pulling her up against his side, slowly pressing his lips against the top of her head,

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah. your taking care of me''

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "I see....Thank you"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora layed her head back on the couch and stared up at the ceiling, lost in thought.
Al looked at her "Are you okay?"

Roman said:
"Goddamit Brows. You come in here running for your life now you're talking about youth. Did you bump your noggin?"

"After a few more drinks. I don't think you would beat me enough to keep me drinking." Reiji said in a cocky tone.
Drake blinked "Eh?"

Celia blushed deeply and kissed him back. Dang it... I just had to open my mouth... She grumbled a bit in her head, denying that thought and enjoying the moment anyway.
Han pulled away and smiled, "There. Now we're equal." He said jokingly.

Roman said:

''oh~? il beat you no matter!''

*She said as she took another drink*

shortyshot8 said:

Drake blinked "Eh?"
Ramona sighed, "Nothing... What does this, 'Lee' kid even look like?" She asked.

shortyshot8 said:

Drake blinked "Eh?"
*Himeragi nodded as she continued eating her ramen*

Roman said:
Ramona sighed, "Nothing... What does this, 'Lee' kid even look like?" She asked.
Drake held up a picture of a boy looking just like him

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi nodded as she continued eating her ramen*

[/QUOTE]
William closed his eyes and sighed "I wonder why so many people hate me...Yet you accept me"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh~? il beat you no matter!''
*She said as she took another drink*

[/QUOTE]
"Nah, I doubt it." Reiji said. "Besides, I'm the smartest man alive. Video games are a joke for me."

shortyshot8 said:

William closed his eyes and sighed "I wonder why so many people hate me...Yet you accept me"
''sometimes, we hate people but then we forgive them...like what Kajima did''

Tyler stood behind her. "Boo." He said before he shot her.
Ivory stood rigid as the shot impacted her, and fell forward onto the ground motionless, her eyes glassy.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

shortyshot8 said:

Ramona furrowed her brows, "That kid has some big ass eyes..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back