• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han blushed and used his hands to demonstrate, "I like like you." He said moving his hands as if where seperating like from like like.

"Both?" Reiji asked, taking a shot himself.
Celia blushed bright red. "I know... I like l-like you too..." She said softly. "B-But that's not really a question Han..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia blushed bright red. "I know... I like l-like you too..." She said softly. "B-But that's not really a question Han..."
"I'm trying to see if we're on the same page here first." Han said. "Now that I know we are, I was gonna ask you if you wanted to start a relationship."

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Sure thing" He said softly as he stood up "You just wait here" He said walking out of the room heading to the kitchen as he started making the ramen after a while he came back with the bowl a rag under it as he handed it to her
''thank you''

*Himeragi said smiling as she took the bowl of ramen as she took the chopsticks and started eating the ramen*

Ivory began to stack objects around her, her eyes unknowingly showing a green static here and there as she peeked out the basement window.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Roman said:
Han shook his head, "Ah, sorry I started thinking about th- Whatever I'll just get to the point, Celia I like you."

Ramona nodded, "Yeah, I am a lesbian." She said with a nod. "I never really found men as attractive."
Weiss shrugged, "Understandable. Women are always more beautiful then men...unless their oddly very very muscular then I can't say that's as beautiful."

shortyshot8 said:
( xD I know)
Drake rushed into the room slamming the door behind him his breathing fast
Ramona looked over at Drake, "What's the problem, Brows?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''thank you''
*Himeragi said smiling as she took the bowl of ramen as she took the chopsticks and started eating the ramen*

[/QUOTE]
William laughed a little "No problem" He said happily before sitting down again

Roman said:
"Alright, we'll get drunk play video games and drink while we're at it." Reiji said laughing a little. "How about we make rules to our little game?"
''sure, if you lose, you take a drink!''

*She said laughing a little* (this point i realized their both starting to get drunk)

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss shrugged, "Understandable. Women are always more beautiful then men...unless their oddly very very muscular then I can't say that's as beautiful."
Ramona blinked and gagged at the thought, "Don't make me think of something so horrifying... I'll barf."

Roman said:
"I'm trying to see if we're on the same page here first." Han said. "Now that I know we are, I was gonna ask you if you wanted to start a relationship."
Celia looked up at him, her blush slowly fading. "W-Well I would say yes of course..." She said, inching her way closer to Han a bit. "Because your a really nice guy... I've told you things I haven't told any other person..." She said softly.

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley climbed the tree beside Autumn and hung from a branch his face inches above her head. "Hey, being silly is fun, now that I've had caffeine I can show you playfulness. A little trait from raising Sylvius." Ryley hung there and snapped his fingers, as he did Sylvius barked continuously jumping into the air and then into a portal below him popping up in different places each time. "Who wants to go first?"
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn raised her hand, "Me me! I wanna go first!" She said excitedly as she stood up. Celia giggled, "No way! I'm going first!" "Nooo! I am!" Celia shook her head, "Nope! Maybe we can go at the same time...if that even works..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She continued eating*
''so...how's everyone?''

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "They are all doing well...Snow and Roman came back and things are getting back to normal...Though...Some of the people here are strange..." He said shuddering at the thought of the two girls he had met

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''sure, if you lose, you take a drink!''
*She said laughing a little* (this point i realized their both starting to get drunk)

[/QUOTE]
(( Agreed ))

Reiji rubbed his chin, "Alright. If you win? " he asked taking another drink.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "They are all doing well...Snow and Roman came back and things are getting back to normal...Though...Some of the people here are strange..." He said shuddering at the thought of the two girls he had met
''hmm..well, thats my side of the household~''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmm..well, thats my side of the household~''

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "They do seem a bit strange...But I feel that if I got this used to you that I can get used to them as well"

shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked "What's wrong boy?' He asked

William smiled "You need to eat something"
Nigou stared at him before walking away. Nora came back down the stairs and sighed, "I have an appointment at 3 tomorrow. So I guess that's settled." She said quietly as she took a seat on the couch.

shortyshot8 said:
Drake continued panting "Too much...Too many angry people" He said
Ramona frowned, "Well what the hell did you do to them?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nigou stared at him before walking away. Nora came back down the stairs and sighed, "I have an appointment at 3 tomorrow. So I guess that's settled." She said quietly as she took a seat on the couch.
Al smiled "Alright" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn raised her hand, "Me me! I wanna go first!" She said excitedly as she stood up. Celia giggled, "No way! I'm going first!" "Nooo! I am!" Celia shook her head, "Nope! Maybe we can go at the same time...if that even works..."
Hearing that he poked Autumn's nose and snapped his fingers. As he did portals appeared beneath the both of them and Ryley dropped into the portal with Autumn holding her as they rised through a portal above the lake. "Have fun everyone! Portal express begins!" Ryley kissed Autumn and then landed on the edge of a portal falling back into another one while leaving Autumn to her own portals joining the fun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back