• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I know, you're too nice to me too though." Han said laughing a little. "I've been meaning to ask you something though."
Celia tilted her head at him. "Sure, ask away." She said with a bit of a confused expression. She wondered what he was going to ask her.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia tilted her head at him. "Sure, ask away." She said with a bit of a confused expression. She wondered what he was going to ask her.
Han smiled and nodded, "Well, we've been spending a lot of time together lately. You know the date and helping one another countless amounts of times..."

Roman said:
"Yeah, my first day I move in, I meet you. Pretty cool person you are " He said sipping his drink.
''haha, thanks..but im sure there are more cooler people than me''

Dnaleri017 said:
"He listens to Autumn well because if a spell I used. A rune appears in my arm for a moment and then she has partial control." Ryley lifted his sleeve and shiwed the glowing rune. "It's invisible to anyone when I want it to."
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Celia nodded and looked at the glowing rune, "I see...." She spoke quietly before looking at Autumn, who seemed to be rolling around on the towel that she dried herself with. Celia chuckled and shook her head, "She's to silly for her own good...though I have myself to blame for that. She hangs out with me whenever she's with Ulqui and I guess got my weird silliness trait." Autumn stopped rolling around and layed on the towel, her arms and legs straight out. "I feel dizzy now..." She muttered as she slowly sat up. "Maybe you shouldn't be rolling around then!" Celia said, giggling as she looked at her. She playfully stuck her tongue out at her before sitting down next to Autumn.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha, thanks..but im sure there are more cooler people than me''

[/QUOTE]
"You never know, but you're cool to me. That's all that matters right? Besides I didn't say you were the only cool person."

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito chuckled again, "I see. I like to come here most of the times to get something to eat. Though Leo...who is that?" He asked curiously, turning back towards the counter to eat his remaining ramen.
Aion got her food and thanked the chef, then turned back to face Karito.

"Ah, I suppose saying it like that wouldn't make much sense... its Leo, the lion. From the Zodiac. Though I suppose that doesn't really answer your question either..."

Aion took a bite of her food, squealing at how good it tasted.

Roman said:
"You never know, but you're cool to me. That's all that matters right? Besides I didn't say you were the only cool person."
*Ciara giggled a little before she took another drink*

Roman said:
Han smiled and nodded, "Well, we've been spending a lot of time together lately. You know the date and helping one another countless amounts of times..."
Celia giggled. "Yeah, that was a lot of fun wasn't it?" She said happily. "I know I had fun."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara giggled a little before she took another drink*

[/QUOTE]
"I made you giggle" Reiji said smiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded and looked at the glowing rune, "I see...." She spoke quietly before looking at Autumn, who seemed to be rolling around on the towel that she dried herself with. Celia chuckled and shook her head, "She's to silly for her own good...though I have myself to blame for that. She hangs out with me whenever she's with Ulqui and I guess got my weird silliness trait." Autumn stopped rolling around and layed on the towel, her arms and legs straight out. "I feel dizzy now..." She muttered as she slowly sat up. "Maybe you shouldn't be rolling around then!" Celia said, giggling as she looked at her. She playfully stuck her tongue out at her before sitting down next to Autumn.
Ryley climbed the tree beside Autumn and hung from a branch his face inches above her head. "Hey, being silly is fun, now that I've had caffeine I can show you playfulness. A little trait from raising Sylvius." Ryley hung there and snapped his fingers, as he did Sylvius barked continuously jumping into the air and then into a portal below him popping up in different places each time. "Who wants to go first?"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia giggled. "Yeah, that was a lot of fun wasn't it?" She said happily. "I know I had fun."
"Yeah, helping you out is pretty fun. The little jobs you ask me to help with like saving Tyler and DT were pretty fun." Han chuckled. "Then I thought about the other day when we came back from lunch or well you forcefully made me left dinner." E said laughing a little, a small blush spreading as he thought about it.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''you made me giggle...twice i think''

[/QUOTE]
"Cool, I'll try for a third time." He said with a nod. "I never asked either, what do you like doing for fun?"

Roman said:
"Yeah, helping you out is pretty fun. The little jobs you ask me to help with like saving Tyler and DT were pretty fun." Han chuckled. "Then I thought about the other day when we came back from lunch or well you forcefully made me left dinner." E said laughing a little, a small blush spreading as he thought about it.

"Cool, I'll try for a third time." He said with a nod. "I never asked either, what do you like doing for fun?"
''play video games. nothing else to do''

Roman said:
(( Ooooh, of course you're tied then xD ))
Reiji chuckled, "I'm worried about all my friends. It isn't usual that they talk less when they start off all talkative."

Takeshi blinked, "What?! Where the heck have you been sleeping then?" He asked.
Violetta rested her head against his chest.

"I've, uh, never actually slept, I don't really have a need or reason to."

She nodded, closing her eyes again.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''play video games. nothing else to do''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji nodded, "Video games huh? How about we play after this?" He asked. "It'd be fun."

Roman said:
"Well, you seen me do it a second ago, give it a try." Ramona said, stepping out of the way.
Weiss shrugged, "Well alright then." She said before she accidently roundhouse kicked someone who was walking by, sending them flying. She blinked before calling out, "Sorry!" The person layed in a pile of rumble from smashing into a wall. "Well...at least I know I can do it."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname was silent for a few moments, while dropping his hand back to his side. She looked nervous. No. Not even nervous. More like she was lost in a train of thought. Kaname knew how that worked all too well, and was pretty sure he shouldnt disturb. Releasing a small, inaudible sigh, Kaname took another few steps into the water ahead.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla watched as he walked past, further into the water tilting her head lightly as she looked at him, he was being awfully silent... was it something she said? Was he mad that she splashed him? She was only trying to get his attention not trying to hurt him. She followed him in further and lightly tapped him on the side of the arm "Kaname?, are you upset with me?" She said with a frown.

Lumina said:
Violetta rested her head against his chest.
"I've, uh, never actually slept, I don't really have a need or reason to."

She nodded, closing her eyes again.
Takeshi sighed, "Well you'll have to sleep the wine off or you might have a hangover tomorrow... But I guess you can sleep at my place."

Roman said:

Celia blushed a little and looked down. "Y-Yeah... Sorry about that..." She said. "Now what did you wanna ask me?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss shrugged, "Well alright then." She said before she accidently roundhouse kicked someone who was walking by, sending them flying. She blinked before calling out, "Sorry!" The person layed in a pile of rumble from smashing into a wall. "Well...at least I know I can do it."
"High five..." Ramona said holding up her hand. "Best part about it, that was a guy and not done beautiful girl... I mean... Yeah."

Roman said:
Reiji nodded, "Video games huh? How about we play after this?" He asked. "It'd be fun."
''sure, lets drink while we're at it too''

*Ciara said as she took another shot*

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "Alright" He said softly
Nora pulled away from Al before walking back into the house, Nigou following on her heels. She picked up her phone and walked up stairs to her room as she began talking.

William sighed "Okay then...I wonder how Himeragi is feeling" He said walking upstairs and knocking on her door

@Himeragi Seiker

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora pulled away from Al before walking back into the house, Nigou following on her heels. She picked up her phone and walked up stairs to her room as she began talking.
Al sat down and sighed "This is crazy" He said to himself

Roman said:
"High five..." Ramona said holding up her hand. "Best part about it, that was a guy and not done beautiful girl... I mean... Yeah."
Weiss high fived Romana, "I'm guessing you like girls then, if you're saying it like that. Though I do agree with you..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back