• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss stared at the wall in amazement. "I think I like you a lot more now because you just showed me that move. That roundhouse kick was spectacular and I need to learn it...immediately. It'll come in handy later."
(Should I.....Hmmm)

Jennete said:
Assana:*she runs straight into him falling down and sniffles* Owwy... *she begins tearing up slowly....*
Miyuki: *In the distance counting since they were playing hide and seek with their two new sisters*

@Himeragi Seiker
William sighed before offering his hand to her "Are you okay Assana?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "I promise"
Al smiled "So how long has this been going on?"
"Uh...I don't know. I'm not sure how far along I am..." Nora said quietly. "I would need to make a doctors appointment to find that out."

shortyshot8 said:
(Should I.....Hmmm)

William sighed before offering his hand to her "Are you okay Assana?"
(( >_> Should you what? ))

Roman said:
"Cheers." Reiji quickly took his shot then placed the glass on the bar. "So, what do you feel about living with 30 plus people?"

(( You really wanna use William huh? xD ))
''its alright. you?''

Jennete said:
Assana:*she runs straight into him falling down and sniffles* Owwy... *she begins tearing up slowly....*
Miyuki: *In the distance counting since they were playing hide and seek with their two new sisters*

@Himeragi Seiker
*Korimi saw this and helped Assana*

''you okay?''

shortyshot8 said:
(Indeed xD )

Marcus sighed "Look closely...What do you think we need?"
Sam lifted the bottle up. "Vipers back" she says

Maki groaned. "So I have to eat her? But she taste so bad.." She grunts

WeirdPrincess said:
"Uh...I don't know. I'm not sure how far along I am..." Nora said quietly. "I would need to make a doctors appointment to find that out."

(( >_> Should you what? ))
Al nodded "I see...." He said softly "Well no matter what I'm going to be there for you"

Mayyflower said:
Sam lifted the bottle up. "Vipers back" she says
Maki groaned. "So I have to eat her? But she taste so bad.." She grunts
Marcus sighed "I never said you have to eat anyone..." He muttered

Han sighed, "Damn Kiri guy..." he said under his breath. He lifted his sword to his shoulders and walked into Celia's room, "You awake?"

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss stared at the wall in amazement. "I think I like you a lot more now because you just showed me that move. That roundhouse kick was spectacular and I need to learn it...immediately. It'll come in handy later."
"I can teach you if you want." Ramona said.

Roman said:
Han sighed, "Damn Kiri guy..." he said under his breath. He lifted his sword to his shoulders and walked into Celia's room, "You awake?"

@TheRebelliousDragon

Celia nodded as she sat up on her bed. "Yup! How ya doin'?" She asked with a sweet smile.

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "I see...." He said softly "Well no matter what I'm going to be there for you"

Maki sighed. "Then why do I have to help? Why am I here?" She asks. "I mean that's the only thing that could get rid of a really powerful demon" she says

Mayyflower said:
Maki sighed. "Then why do I have to help? Why am I here?" She asks. "I mean that's the only thing that could get rid of a really powerful demon" she says
Marcus frowned "Does this really have to end in death?" He asked before sighing "No.....It's stupid of me to think you people know anything else"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''its alright. you?''

*Korimi saw this and helped Assana*

''you okay?''

[/QUOTE]
"It's a new thing for me to live with a lot of people, so it's growing on me."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler yelped as he was shot, falling down. "Gosh dang it!!!!!" He yelled before he hit the ground seconds later. "Ow... The pain..."
Ivory glided down along the building, humming happily. She stopped at a hover above him and cupped his chin. "You're not growing soft, now, are we?" She said with a giggle, then vanishing again. The scoreboard read 1-0.

Celia nodded as she sat up on her bed. "Yup! How ya doin'?" She asked with a sweet smile.
Han's sword vanished and his clothes changed back to normal, "a little annoyed, but now that you're woke, I feel better." He said walking inside the room.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn waved her free hand, "It was no problem. It's fun having him around." Celia nodded thoughtfully, "So Sylvius is always around you then, since he's your personal hellhound. He's been pretty mellow from what I've seen with Autumn...and he listens to her pretty well." She stated as she took another sip of her coffee.
"He listens to Autumn well because if a spell I used. A rune appears in my arm for a moment and then she has partial control." Ryley lifted his sleeve and shiwed the glowing rune. "It's invisible to anyone when I want it to."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ah...i see''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji had ordered another drink before responding to Ciara, "Yep. Though, it's kind of OK now that I have someone to talk to."

shortyshot8 said:

Nora nodded slowly, "Right...we should go inside now. I need to make a call." She said before looking down at Nigou, who was now sitting down.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded slowly, "Right...we should go inside now. I need to make a call." She said before looking down at Nigou, who was now sitting down.
Al nodded "Alright" He said softly

Roman said:

@TheRebelliousDragon

Weiss nodded eagerly, "That would be most helpful thank you."

Roman said:
Reiji had ordered another drink before responding to Ciara, "Yep. Though, it's kind of OK now that I have someone to talk to."
''a-ah..is that so..''

*She said as she took another shot*

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss nodded eagerly, "That would be most helpful thank you."
"Well, you seen me do it a second ago, give it a try." Ramona said, stepping out of the way.

Aeron said:
Ivory glided down along the building, humming happily. She stopped at a hover above him and cupped his chin. "You're not growing soft, now, are we?" She said with a giggle, then vanishing again. The scoreboard read 1-0.
Tyler smirked. "Maybe I am... If I was cold hearted jerk who never was soft then I wouldn't be as much fun now would I?" He said before he wall jumped up the skyscrapers before landing on top of one.

Roman said:
Han's sword vanished and his clothes changed back to normal, "a little annoyed, but now that you're woke, I feel better." He said walking inside the room.
Celia blushed a little from embarrassment. "Your to nice to me, you know that?" She said jokingly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-ah..is that so..''
*She said as she took another shot*

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, my first day I move in, I meet you. Pretty cool person you are " He said sipping his drink.

Tyler smirked. "Maybe I am... If I was cold hearted jerk who never was soft then I wouldn't be as much fun now would I?" He said before he wall jumped up the skyscrapers before landing on top of one.

Celia blushed a little from embarrassment. "Your to nice to me, you know that?" She said jokingly.
"I know, you're too nice to me too though." Han said laughing a little. "I've been meaning to ask you something though."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back