• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Okay then...I wonder how Himeragi is feeling" He said walking upstairs and knocking on her door
@Himeragi Seiker

Al sat down and sighed "This is crazy" He said to himself
*Himeragi was in bed (bailed on Akira)*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler smirked. "Maybe I am... If I was cold hearted jerk who never was soft then I wouldn't be as much fun now would I?" He said before he wall jumped up the skyscrapers before landing on top of one.

Celia blushed a little from embarrassment. "Your to nice to me, you know that?" She said jokingly.
Ivory sat inside the elevator as it clamored its way down, humming along with the stammering music. She went onto the garage and grabbed a couple fire extinguishers, setting up a strategy as she began to count the minutes it would take for Tyler to find her.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi was in bed (bailed on Akira)*

[/QUOTE]
( xD Nice)

William opened the door and looked at her "She sleeps so much"

Celia blushed a little and looked down. "Y-Yeah... Sorry about that..." She said. "Now what did you wanna ask me?"
Han shook his head, "Ah, sorry I started thinking about th- Whatever I'll just get to the point, Celia I like you."

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss high fived Romana, "I'm guessing you like girls then, if you're saying it like that. Though I do agree with you..."
Ramona nodded, "Yeah, I am a lesbian." She said with a nod. "I never really found men as attractive."

Lumina said:
Aion got her food and thanked the chef, then turned back to face Karito.
"Ah, I suppose saying it like that wouldn't make much sense... its Leo, the lion. From the Zodiac. Though I suppose that doesn't really answer your question either..."

Aion took a bite of her food, squealing at how good it tasted.
Karito looked a little puzzled, "The Zodiac? Are you some how....fused with them or something?" He asked as the chef took away his empty bowl. Karito put the money for his food on the counter before facing Aion. "You seem to really like what you're eating." He said with a smile.

SoulofTobi said:
@Nonalaka did you ever reply to this?
Dakota blushed at the sound of his voice in her ear. "I'm asking to know what you wish to do"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''sure, lets drink while we're at it too''
*Ciara said as she took another shot*

[/QUOTE]
"How about drunk video games? We drink our mouths off and then go try and play." Reiji said laughing a little, before taking another drink.

Aeron said:
Ivory sat inside the elevator as it clamored its way down, humming along with the stammering music. She went onto the garage and grabbed a couple fire extinguishers, setting up a strategy as she began to count the minutes it would take for Tyler to find her.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler sighed and scanned the area. "Dang it... The area is too big to search... If I was Ivory... Where would I be hiding?" He wondered.

Roman said:
"How about drunk video games? We drink our mouths off and then go try and play." Reiji said laughing a little, before taking another drink.
(Senpai notice me ;- ;)

Roman said:
Han shook his head, "Ah, sorry I started thinking about th- Whatever I'll just get to the point, Celia I like you."

Ramona nodded, "Yeah, I am a lesbian." She said with a nod. "I never really found men as attractive."
Celia blushed badly and fumbled with her hands. "W-W-Well... Uh... I like you too Han..." She said softly, still blushing badly because she said it.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi was resting in the bed*

[/QUOTE]
William chuckled a little before sitting on the edge of the bed as he poked her cheek "Wake up"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Okay then...I wonder how Himeragi is feeling" He said walking upstairs and knocking on her door
@Himeragi Seiker

Al sat down and sighed "This is crazy" He said to himself
Nigou went over to Al and have him a look that said 'Are you serious?' With his ears going back.

tumblr_mzanhzBY1T1s8qxtuo1_500.gif

Roman said:
''or drink while playing''

*Ciara said giggling as she took another shot*

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled a little before sitting on the edge of the bed as he poked her cheek "Wake up"
*Himeragi woke up and looked up at William*

''oh...hey...''

*She was still sick*

WeirdPrincess said:
Nigou went over to Al and have him a look that said 'Are you serious?' With his ears going back.
tumblr_mzanhzBY1T1s8qxtuo1_500.gif
Al blinked "What's wrong boy?' He asked

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi woke up and looked up at William*
''oh...hey...''

*She was still sick*

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "You need to eat something"

Celia blushed badly and fumbled with her hands. "W-W-Well... Uh... I like you too Han..." She said softly, still blushing badly because she said it.
Han blushed and used his hands to demonstrate, "I like like you." He said moving his hands as if where seperating like from like like.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''or drink while playing''
*Ciara said giggling as she took another shot*

[/QUOTE]
"Both?" Reiji asked, taking a shot himself.

shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked "What's wrong boy?' He asked

William smiled "You need to eat something"
''hmmm...some nice hot ramen would do please...when i was sick when i was younger, id always get ramen..''

Roman said:
Han blushed and used his hands to demonstrate, "I like like you." He said moving his hands as if where seperating like from like like.

"Both?" Reiji asked, taking a shot himself.
''yeah''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm...some nice hot ramen would do please...when i was sick when i was younger, id always get ramen..''

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Sure thing" He said softly as he stood up "You just wait here" He said walking out of the room heading to the kitchen as he started making the ramen after a while he came back with the bowl a rag under it as he handed it to her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah''

[/QUOTE]
"Alright, we'll get drunk play video games and drink while we're at it." Reiji said laughing a little. "How about we make rules to our little game?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back