• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Ramona. If you wanna learn about kicking, you're talking to a roundhouse kick fanatic."

"If you say so, though if you're not?" Reiji asked.
''well...i dunno..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...i dunno..''

[/QUOTE]
"If anything does happen, I'll make sure you make it back." Reiji said patting her shoulder. He then pointed up at a building, "Is that the bar?"

Aeron said:
Green paint splattered close to Tyler's ear from somewhere up in the sky scrapers.
Tyler dashed into a nearby alleyway. "Ow! That hurts!" He said before sighing. "Fine... If that's how your gonna play it..." He said before he backed up and ran up the wall of a skyscraper.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota breathed heavily aswell I love you Ethereal,I love you too much

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal smiled. "I love you too" she says softly

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley snickered, "Well it's good to meet you. I'm Ryley" Handing coffee, one for Celia and one for Autumn, he took a sip from his own. "Here I got you some coffee too Celia." Ryley looked at Autumn and smiled "How's your day been?"
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Celia took the coffee before taking a sip, "Thank you." She nodded in thanks and took another sip. Autumn happily took the coffee and drank some, "It's been good! Celia came a little earlier then expected while Sylvius and I were walking in the forest. Then we ended up here and went for a swim."

Jay smiles and wraps his arms around Rain, giving her a soft kiss. "So... Wanna break in the new house?" He says in his small, excited voice, grinning ear to ear. @Jennete

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles and wraps his arms around Rain, giving her a soft kiss. "So... Wanna break in the new house?" He says in his small, excited voice, grinning ear to ear. @Jennete
Rain:*She smirks* You are in close proximity you pervert *she whispers and kisses him back slowly, a reward for her Jay*

Jennete said:
Rain:*She smirks* You are in close proximity you pervert *she whispers and kisses him back slowly, a reward for her Jay*
Jay smiles and returns the kiss, containing his eagerness as he wraps his arms fully around her. "I'm your pervert..." He whispers softly.

Roman said:
"If anything does happen, I'll make sure you make it back." Reiji said patting her shoulder. He then pointed up at a building, "Is that the bar?"
''yeah''

Roman said:
"Ramona. If you wanna learn about kicking, you're talking to a roundhouse kick fanatic."

"If you say so, though if you're not?" Reiji asked.
"Good to know. What exactly is a roundhouse kick? I've never really seen one of those."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah''

[/QUOTE]
"Is something wrong? You seem a lot less talkative than before..." Reiji said walking over to the door of the bar.

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles and returns the kiss, containing his eagerness as he wraps his arms fully around her. "I'm your pervert..." He whispers softly.
Rain: It is strangely worrying how much you seem to enjoy this title *she laughs and her wings flutter, wrapping her legs around him* I am glad to have this house with you... Never in a thousand years did I believe I would have a family *she smiles her rare soft smile, a single black tear running down her cheek*

Roman said:
"Is something wrong? You seem a lot less talkative than before..." Reiji said walking over to the door of the bar.
''n-no..im fine, thank you''

*Ciara said as she smiled and blushed slightly as she walked inside* (im just tired so sorry Ciara started acting off xD )))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Good to know. What exactly is a roundhouse kick? I've never really seen one of those."
Ramona almost fainted when she heard her say that, "Only one of the most effective kicks ever." She said happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia took the coffee before taking a sip, "Thank you." She nodded in thanks and took another sip. Autumn happily took the coffee and drank some, "It's been good! Celia came a little earlier then expected while Sylvius and I were walking in the forest. Then we ended up here and went for a swim."
Ryley nodded "So I've noticed." Ryley kissed Autumn's cheek. "Thanks for taking Sylvius by the way" Turning to Celia Ryley spoke again, "Sylvius is my pet hellhound, I'm a demon, hound tamer. Though Sylvius is my personal hound being that I raised him from a puppy." Ryley kicked a stick into the water and watched Sylvius catch it. "I've kept him pretty docile so he wouldn't attack anything I tell him not to. He's a nice hound."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Jennete said:
Rain: It is strangely worrying how much you seem to enjoy this title *she laughs and her wings flutter, wrapping her legs around him* I am glad to have this house with you... Never in a thousand years did I believe I would have a family *she smiles her rare soft smile, a single black tear running down her cheek*
Jay chuckles and smiles, holding her up as he uses a free hand to wipe the tear away from her. "Yeah well that makes two of us... But I'm glad it happened. For me and you. Especially you" He whispers softly, before pulling her close and kissing her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''n-no..im fine, thank you''
*Ciara said as she smiled and blushed slightly as she walked inside* (im just tired so sorry Ciara started acting off xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Get some sleep xD ))

Reiji nodded and walked inside behind her. "I was just asking is all."

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota then asks her Then show me that you love me

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal moved so she was ontop of him, she then trailed kisses from his neck up his jawline and too his mouth, kissing him roughly

Roman said:
Ramona almost fainted when she heard her say that, "Only one of the most effective kicks ever." She said happily.
Weiss nodded thoughtfully, "I see...and you do this move pretty well then? Can it knock someone out or maybe kill them? Because if so, I think I need to learn how to do that."

Roman said:
(( Get some sleep xD ))
Reiji nodded and walked inside behind her. "I was just asking is all."
''you dont need to worry~'' (no i mean im tutoring incoming freshmen in a summer school)

BlueHawk said:
Jay chuckles and smiles, holding her up as he uses a free hand to wipe the tear away from her. "Yeah well that makes two of us... But I'm glad it happened. For me and you. Especially you" He whispers softly, before pulling her close and kissing her.
Rain:*she smirks just slightly and whispers to him* If you really want to break the house in you have ten seconds to get me to the bedroom, otherwise no treats for you my sweet pervert.

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito was sat down in a chair at the counter, happily eating his ramen. "This is amazing...as always thank you chef." He laughed before he looked behind him, hearing footsteps running towards the stand. Karito watched as she nearly tripped and chuckled lightly, "Are you okay? With the way you're running, it's like you haven't eaten in days." He said with a smile as he looked at the girl.
Aion righted herself, looking for the voice that seemed to be speaking to her.

"Ah, well not really. It's just bee a long time since I've had ramen. Leo's nose likes to work even on off duty, so I smelled it and just had to come running. "

She smiled, turning to the clerk ad ordering her favorite, fried pork ramen. She sat down a few seats away from Karito, smiling at the boy.

Jennete said:
Rain:*she smirks just slightly and whispers to him* If you really want to break the house in you have ten seconds to get me to the bedroom, otherwise no treats for you my sweet pervert.
Jay blushes and immediately begins to fast walk to the bedroom. He kicks open the door, stepping inside and kicks it closed behind him.

(Fade)

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss nodded thoughtfully, "I see...and you do this move pretty well then? Can it knock someone out or maybe kill them? Because if so, I think I need to learn how to do that."
Ramona nodded, "Yeah, if you do it hard enough, you can snap some necks!" She said demonstrating on the wall, which now had a huge hole on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back