• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"Kites her husband..." she says before gasping. "We need to hurry!" she says gripping Marcus's arm
Harper looked at Sam and Marcus then at Lexi. "I dont wanna die" she says worriedly
Marcus just nodded "It's gonna be fine" (I'm leaving for a while)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well.......y-yea i guess...''

[/QUOTE]
"Well, I knew it." Reiji laughed again. "How about drinks? I could really use one."

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley went home and changed into his normal clothes. Snapping his fingers he was at the shore of the lake where Sylvius was. Noticing Autumn, Sylvius, and one other he snapped his fingers twice and was at the shore again. "Hey I have coffee and towels. Whenever you want them They'll be here on the shore!" Ryley chuckled noticing Sylvius swimming in circles chasing his tail. @WeirdPrincess
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
"Coffee?" Autumn looked over at Ryley and waved. "Hi Ryley! I'm coming out for coffee!" She said happily before got herself out of the water and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around her body. Celia giggled and followed after her, "I don't think you came out for the coffee." She snickered before wringing out the bottom of her shirt. Her clothes were soaked and clung to her body, causing her to frown at the feeling of it. Snapping her fingers, Celia changed her clothes to dry ones and sat on the ground. "Shut up...I did come out for coffee. I'm thirsty." Autumn said as she dried herself off before putting her dress back on. "Mhm, sure you did." Celia teased before looking at Ryley. "I'm guessing you're the boyfriend. I'm Celia, her best friend." "I thought Ulqui was my best friend...." "Hush you. I'm your best friend and you know it."

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kaota got the blanket and covered them both under the blanket Kaota was kissing her lips and sliding his tongue in

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal let a soft moan into the kiss, sliding her tongue into his mouth

WeirdPrincess said:
"Coffee?" Autumn looked over at Ryley and waved. "Hi Ryley! I'm coming out for coffee!" She said happily before got herself out of the water and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around her body. Celia giggled and followed after her, "I don't think you came out for the coffee." She snickered before wringing out the bottom of her shirt. Her clothes were soaked and clung to her body, causing her to frown at the feeling of it. Snapping her fingers, Celia changed her clothes to dry ones and sat on the ground. "Shut up...I did come out for coffee. I'm thirsty." Autumn said as she dried herself off before putting her dress back on. "Mhm, sure you did." Celia teased before looking at Ryley. "I'm guessing you're the boyfriend. I'm Celia, her best friend." "I thought Ulqui was my best friend...." "Hush you. I'm your best friend and you know it."
Ryley snickered, "Well it's good to meet you. I'm Ryley" Handing coffee, one for Celia and one for Autumn, he took a sip from his own. "Here I got you some coffee too Celia." Ryley looked at Autumn and smiled "How's your day been?"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''sure''

[/QUOTE]
"You know where the nearest bar is or something? You have been living in this area long than I have." Reiji said looking over at her

Roman said:
"You know where the nearest bar is or something? You have been living in this area long than I have." Reiji said looking over at her
''hmm...well theres one right here around this corner...''

*Ciara said before leading Reiji to the nearest bar*

Roman said:
"I can take you home." Takeshi said. "That's if you want me too."
Violetta nodded, leaning against Takeshi a little more as sleepiness began taking over.

"Yeah... I'd really like that."

She yawned a bit, looking at her half-angel friend.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kaota kissed her for a long time befoer stopping and resting his head on her chest

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal closed her eyes, breathing heavily.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm...well theres one right here around this corner...''
*Ciara said before leading Reiji to the nearest bar*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji blinked, "That's convient..." he said. "I wonder how much I can drink tonight... Before I need to go home."

Lumina said:
((Yes yes of course!))
Aion was walking around the city, bored, when she felt her stomach rumble.

"Ah... when was the last time I ate...?"

She looked around for the nearest restaurant, and noticed a ramen stand. Excited at the thought of having ramen, a food she hadn't eaten in a long time, she ran up to the stand excitedly, nearly tripping.
Karito was sat down in a chair at the counter, happily eating his ramen. "This is amazing...as always thank you chef." He laughed before he looked behind him, hearing footsteps running towards the stand. Karito watched as she nearly tripped and chuckled lightly, "Are you okay? With the way you're running, it's like you haven't eaten in days." He said with a smile as he looked at the girl.

Roman said:
Reiji blinked, "That's convient..." he said. "I wonder how much I can drink tonight... Before I need to go home."
''well we both have the same home...right?''

*She said looking over at Reiji*

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded, leaning against Takeshi a little more as sleepiness began taking over.
"Yeah... I'd really like that."

She yawned a bit, looking at her half-angel friend.
"Well, you gotta tell me where ya live first." Takeshi said, picking her up off the ground. "I can't teleport without knowing."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well we both have the same home...right?''
*She said looking over at Reiji*

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, you know what I meant." He said smiling.

Roman said:
"Well, you gotta tell me where ya live first." Takeshi said, picking her up off the ground. "I can't teleport without knowing."

"Yeah, you know what I meant." He said smiling.
''haha...alright...i never drank before so this is a new feeling..''

*She said while she smiled a little curious*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler pouted. "Did ya have to make it look so dark tho?" He asked as he looked at his attire. "The rules seem simple enough... I've had plenty of training with a bow... Not so sure about a gun tho."
Green paint splattered close to Tyler's ear from somewhere up in the sky scrapers.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha...alright...i never drank before so this is a new feeling..''
*She said while she smiled a little curious*

[/QUOTE]
"Well I guess I'll be the one carrying you home." Reijo said laughing a little. "By the way: Don't drink too much, you can get sick."

Roman said:
Ramona looked up at the girl, "We are friends now. I agree with both things you just said."
Weiss laughed, "Don't get me wrong, I still like them. It's just disgusting if their overly muscular and a turn off." She scrunched her nose up at the thought. "I've been meaning to learn a couple things about kickboxing. I'm Weiss by the way."

Roman said:
"Well I guess I'll be the one carrying you home." Reijo said laughing a little. "By the way: Don't drink too much, you can get sick."
''i think il be fine..''

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss laughed, "Don't get me wrong, I still like them. It's just disgusting if their overly muscular and a turn off." She scrunched her nose up at the thought. "I've been meaning to learn a couple things about kickboxing. I'm Weiss by the way."
"Ramona. If you wanna learn about kicking, you're talking to a roundhouse kick fanatic."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i think il be fine..''

[/QUOTE]
"If you say so, though if you're not?" Reiji asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back