• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Alright)
Al's clone appeared "What's going on? Are you actually losing Han?"

@Roman
"Does it look like I even activated my powers? Besides he's not even touching me anymore."

Roman said:
Han grabbed Kiri's hand and twisted it, kicking him away. "Don't touch my neck." He said, kicking him once more.
Kiri didn't say anything and just screamed in pain then used his other hand and made a knife appear and stabbed Hans stomach not noticing Al

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Alright)
Al's clone appeared "What's going on? Are you actually losing Han?"

@Roman

Roman said:
"Does it look like I even activated my powers? Besides he's not even touching me anymore."
[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kiri didn't say anything and just screamed in pain then used his other hand and made a knife appear and stabbed Hans stomach not noticing Al

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "My god....Bloodshed? Really? This is not the world I would like my child to be born into" He said his eyes flashing

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss walked over to her and peeked over the top of the magazine. "That's kind of gross...really muscly guys are disgusting. The kickboxing stuff sound more interesting."
Ramona looked up at the girl, "We are friends now. I agree with both things you just said."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler gave her his signature grin, wrapping his arms around her before teleporting to the arena just by knowing where she pointed. "Here we are~" He said happily.
Ivory smirked and melted into a dark puddle below him, then reappearing with armor and a two paint ball guns. "Here!" She threw the gun at him and vanished. The woods seemingly vibrated and began to change scenery, turning into an apocolyptic world. An enormous scoreboard appeared on top a skyscraper in the scenery with Tyler and Ivory's names. "Point of the game is shooting the opposite teams, and for the fun of it, no powers allowed. Any questions?" Her voice echoed through the Arena.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed, "I'm scared...what if I'm not a good mom? What if he or she just hates me or something?"
Al hugged her tighter "I'm sure you will do just fine" He said softly

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]

[/QUOTE]
Han frowned and took the knife out of his stomach and threw it at Kiri's stomach before activating his powers so he could heal.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kaota got out of the Bathroom wrapped in a towel and layed down on the bed

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal got out and did the same

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah...''

[/QUOTE]
"..." Reiji stayed quiet after that, having no idea of what to say.

Roman said:
Han frowned and took the knife out of his stomach and threw it at Kiri's stomach before activating his powers so he could heal.
Kiri stood silent and his eyes turned black Kiri used the Knife to attack Han

(@shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal got out and did the same
Kaota kissed her lips roughly then kissing her neck roughly

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kiri stood silent and his eyes turned black Kiri used the Knife to attack Han
(@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al grabbed Kiri's shoulder "You kids need to calm the fuck down"

Tokihama Kaota]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL] show me Ethereals appearance)

Kiri turned around and then tried to hit Al with the Knife

@Roman
Al smirked as the knife went into his chest "You trying to fight the man who can defy death? Listen up boy" He leaned close to his ear "You can't"

Roman said:
Takeshi chuckled, "Thank you. That means a lot to me... Maybe it's the wine though... Maybe." He said laughing a little.
Violetta laughed softly as well.

"Maybe, maybe." She teased in a singsong voice, grinning up at Takeshi. She brought her knees into her chest, wrapping her arms around her knees.

Ryley went home and changed into his normal clothes. Snapping his fingers he was at the shore of the lake where Sylvius was. Noticing Autumn, Sylvius, and one other he snapped his fingers twice and was at the shore again. "Hey I have coffee and towels. Whenever you want them They'll be here on the shore!" Ryley chuckled noticing Sylvius swimming in circles chasing his tail. @WeirdPrincess

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Tokihama Kaota]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL] show me Ethereals appearance)

Kiri turned around and then tried to hit Al with the Knife

@Roman
shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked as the knife went into his chest "You trying to fight the man who can defy death? Listen up boy" He leaned close to his ear "You can't"
Han frowned and stuck his sword into Kiri's chest twisting the blade a little.

kkk.gif

Roman said:
Han frowned and stuck his sword into Kiri's chest twisting the blade a little.
kkk.gif

Kiri couldn't say anything he was possessed by something Kiri didn't feel pain even though blood came out after Han stuck the blade inside him

Lumina said:
Violetta laughed softly as well.
"Maybe, maybe." She teased in a singsong voice, grinning up at Takeshi. She brought her knees into her chest, wrapping her arms around her knees.
Takeshi chuckled, "It's getting late. Maybe we should head back to our homes." He said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back