• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han frowned and stuck his sword into Kiri's chest twisting the blade a little.
kkk.gif

Al frowned "We aren't trying to kill anyone you idiot!"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Can I have Karito talk to Aion please? He's in a ramen stand in the city ))
((Yes yes of course!))

Aion was walking around the city, bored, when she felt her stomach rumble.

"Ah... when was the last time I ate...?"

She looked around for the nearest restaurant, and noticed a ramen stand. Excited at the thought of having ramen, a food she hadn't eaten in a long time, she ran up to the stand excitedly, nearly tripping.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kiri couldn't say anything he was possessed by something Kiri didn't feel pain even though blood came out after Han stuck the blade inside him

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned "This is interesting" He said before his body light on fire "Ahh..." He said in relief

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...what do you do on your free time?''

[/QUOTE]
"Not much really. I'm a pretty boring person to a lot of people. I like to read, play my guitar, puzzles... Stuff like that."

Aeron said:
Ivory smirked and melted into a dark puddle below him, then reappearing with armor and a two paint ball guns. "Here!" She threw the gun at him and vanished. The woods seemingly vibrated and began to change scenery, turning into an apocolyptic world. An enormous scoreboard appeared on top a skyscraper in the scenery with Tyler and Ivory's names. "Point of the game is shooting the opposite teams, and for the fun of it, no powers allowed. Any questions?" Her voice echoed through the Arena.
Tyler pouted. "Did ya have to make it look so dark tho?" He asked as he looked at his attire. "The rules seem simple enough... I've had plenty of training with a bow... Not so sure about a gun tho."

William finally found his way outside "Thank...God" He said to himself as if he just went through hell

@Anyone

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kiri couldn't say anything he was possessed by something Kiri didn't feel pain even though blood came out after Han stuck the blade inside him

[/QUOTE]
Han pulled his sword out of Kiri's chest and jumped back, gaining a few yards between the two. "Masochistic aashole...."

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned "We aren't trying to kill anyone you idiot!"
"My blade doesn't kill unless I am planning to kill him."

Roman said:
Han pulled his sword out of Kiri's chest and jumped back, gaining a few yards between the two. "Masochistic aashole...."
shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned "This is interesting" He said before his body light on fire "Ahh..." He said in relief
Kiri fell to the ground all of a sudden and blood started pouring out of everywhere this meant that he was normal

Kiri was in pain screaming Uhhhhhhhhhh

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ah...''

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, I know. Pretty boring huh?" Reiji asked laughing a little.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kiri fell to the ground all of a sudden and blood started pouring out of everywhere this meant that he was normal

[/QUOTE]
Al blinked "Shit" He muttered placing a flaming hand to his chest trying to heal him knowing it would hurt

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]

[/QUOTE]
Han frowned, "Now he turns back..." he said angrily. Han walked over to him and began healing Kiri's wound.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "Me and Riley from what I remember" He said
Sam looked at Marcus. "Not even Kite?" she whispers

Lexi nodded slowly before turning to harper and held her. "Thank you" she says softly

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kaota kissed her again and again and then started licking her

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his head gently

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nodded slowly before turning to harper and held her. "Thank you" she says softly
Marcus blinked "Who's Kite?" He asked before looking at Lexi "She said that...If this stays this way too long...You will die"

Roman said:
Takeshi chuckled, "It's getting late. Maybe we should head back to our homes." He said softly.
Violetta looked at Takeshi, nodding.

"Yeah, you're probably right. Though I'm not exactly sure I can stand..."

She chuckled softly, rubbing her cheek with her finger, blushing slightly.

shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked "Shit" He muttered placing a flaming hand to his chest trying to heal him knowing it would hurt
shortyshot8 said:
Even though they were healing him the blood kept pouring out Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! He is here!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Even though they were healing him the blood kept pouring out Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! He is here!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned "Dammit.....Get yourself together man!" He yelled out

Lumina said:
Violetta looked at Takeshi, nodding.
"Yeah, you're probably right. Though I'm not exactly sure I can stand..."

She chuckled softly, rubbing her cheek with her finger, blushing slightly.
"I can take you home." Takeshi said. "That's if you want me too."

Mayyflower said:

Ethereal closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his head gently
Kaota got the blanket and covered them both under the blanket Kaota was kissing her lips and sliding his tongue in

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blinked "Who's Kite?" He asked before looking at Lexi "She said that...If this stays this way too long...You will die"
"Kites her husband..." she says before gasping. "We need to hurry!" she says gripping Marcus's arm

Harper looked at Sam and Marcus then at Lexi. "I dont wanna die" she says worriedly

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]

[/QUOTE]
"I'm out... I have things to do. Al, heal him as much as possible. I'll see you around." Han said before going back to the temple.

@shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back