• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kiri fell down again standing up and kneeing his stomach

[/QUOTE]
Han shielded his stomach from Kiri's knee with his hand. Han then sent another punch right into his nose.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kaota turned on the shower as Ethereal came inside

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal took her clothes off and jumped into the shower

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled and looked at them.
Lexi woke up and banged on the glass. "What the hell?!" she asks looking at Marcus and Sam then at harper who was curled up
Marcus leaned close to the bottle "Hmm....Never expected you to be so small...William said that you were a little short but this is just wow"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]who's drake???)))

[/QUOTE]
(A dude I made based on Guy xD Roman knows he lives there)

Aeron said:
Ivory pouted and crossed her arms. "I can fly myself, now, you know." She grumbled, yet pointed towards the woods. "It's in an arena I found a while back."
Tyler gave her his signature grin, wrapping his arms around her before teleporting to the arena just by knowing where she pointed. "Here we are~" He said happily.

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded, accidentally snuggling her face in his shoulder.
"It's cuz you're really warm."

Her voice was soft, and a smile was on her face.
Takeshi chuckled, "Thank you. That means a lot to me... Maybe it's the wine though... Maybe." He said laughing a little.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kiri's nose started bleeding,Kiri then grabbed Hans neck

[/QUOTE]
(So tempted to send William at this point or Al xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled happily hugging her again "I'm glad......But....Are we ready?"
"I...I don't know." Nora said quietly, a small frown on her face. "I've never even dealt with kids before, much less know how to take care of one."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah...but i dont sense her energy in the house hold either...''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji frowned a little, "Where is she then?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I...I don't know." Nora said quietly, a small frown on her face. "I've never even dealt with kids before, much less know how to take care of one."
Al stroked her hair "I know...." He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus leaned close to the bottle "Hmm....Never expected you to be so small...William said that you were a little short but this is just wow"

(A dude I made based on Guy xD Roman knows he lives there)
Lexi crossed her arms and huffed. "So why am I in here?" she asks

Roman said:
Reiji frowned a little, "Where is she then?"
''i dunno...i know she knows only 2 sanctums, shes probably informing one of them about a rampage being caused in the city''

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kiri's nose started bleeding,Kiri then grabbed Hans neck

[/QUOTE]
Han grabbed Kiri's hand and twisted it, kicking him away. "Don't touch my neck." He said, kicking him once more.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota also took his clothes off Well this is gonna be fun Kaota whispered into her ear seductively
(FADE)

[/QUOTE]
(Fade)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i dunno...i know she knows only 2 sanctums, shes probably informing one of them about a rampage being caused in the city''

[/QUOTE]
"Sanctums? I'm surprised. Well that's good she's informing one of them."

Mayyflower said:
"Viper is trying to kill you again" Sam sighed
Lexi shook her head. "I watched her die" she says
Marcus frowned "Hate to break it to you but I bumped into her today...And she...Seems...Pissed"

Tokihama Kaota](You can send Al) [/QUOTE] ( xD Alright) [COLOR=#ff8000]Al's clone appeared "What's going on? Are you actually losing Han?"[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff8000] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

Roman said:
"A little something on Kickboxing and stuff... It has a lot of muscly guys too..."
Weiss walked over to her and peeked over the top of the magazine. "That's kind of gross...really muscly guys are disgusting. The kickboxing stuff sound more interesting."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back