• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Takeshi blinked when she moved closer, then he blushed when her head was laid on his shoulder. He was hesitating a first, but he sighed and put a arm around her, smiling warmly.
Roman said:
Takeshi blinked when she moved closer, then he blushed when her head was laid on his shoulder. He was hesitating a first, but he sighed and put a arm around her, smiling warmly.
Violetta hadn't been expecting Takeshi to put an arm around her, but he did anyways. Her eyes opened, looking up at Takeshi, then she smiled, leaning into him a bit more. She closed her eyes once more, her cheeks turning the slightest bit red, either from blushing or from the alcohol. Violetta didn't care either way.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...┼The male smirked as he looked at the clones. When the knife impacted his stomach, it shattered into thousands of pieces, leaving him unscathed from the attack. He formed a green ball of key within his hand and threw it, causing it to impact Neo and exploding, wiping the clones from existence and sending the female spiralling towards the ground. He vanished, appearing above her and slamming his foot onto her chest, sending her crashing into the ground. The male soon dropped onto the ground, his foot landing directly on her chest and causing a crater to form along with his foot cracking the entirety of her ribcage. He spoke, his smile remaining as he kept putting pressure onto the female's chest┼...

“ Trickery won't work on me. ”

((( You do realise putting Neo against Broly was a death sentence, right? xD )))

[/QUOTE]
meh, well Neo is just that stupid. besides...i never said the clones werent loaded with any objects...)))

''wrong~''

*Neo said as she disappeared and the real Neo appeared with her umbrella open*

''now i get re-''

*She was cut off as Himeragi stood in her way*

''enough...*sigh* your only wasting your energy...''

''shouldnt you get well? from being sick?''

*Himeragi glares at her*

*Neo's smile remained as she shrugged and teleported else where*

*Himeragi sighed. She was still wearing her maid outfit but her wings were spread*

Roman said:
(( I wanna send Roman, just to get her outta there xD ))
dont worry~ i sent someone that would...okay maybe she fucked up xD )))

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair reaches back the house and opens the door setting her stuff down, "Im back lover boy! Did you Miss me? "
Tark chuckled "More than you could know" He said jokingly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...┼The male smirked as he looked at the clones. When the knife impacted his stomach, it shattered into thousands of pieces, leaving him unscathed from the attack. He formed a green ball of key within his hand and threw it, causing it to impact Neo and exploding, wiping the clones from existence and sending the female spiralling towards the ground. He vanished, appearing above her and slamming his foot onto her chest, sending her crashing into the ground. The male soon dropped onto the ground, his foot landing directly on her chest and causing a crater to form along with his foot cracking the entirety of her ribcage. He spoke, his smile remaining as he kept putting pressure onto the female's chest┼...

“ Trickery won't work on me. ”

((( You do realise putting Neo against Broly was a death sentence, right? xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Aw fuck it i am sending Kiri even though he has a 100% of dying)

Kiri watched the whole thing unfold "Shit she's in danger i need to save her,But He is strong as fuck,Aw fuck it"

Kiri then jumped up and said in a nervous tone Stop!,You unholy being!!

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
meh, well Neo is just that stupid. besides...i never said the clones werent loaded with any objects...)))
''wrong~''

''now i get re-''

*Himeragi glares at her*

*Himeragi sighed. She was still wearing her maid outfit but her wings were spread*

dont worry~ i sent someone that would...okay maybe she fucked up
xD )))

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Aw fuck it i am sending Kiri even though he has a 100% of dying)
Kiri watched the whole thing unfold "Shit she's in danger i need to save her,But He is strong as fuck,Aw fuck it"

Kiri then jumped up and said in a nervous tone Stop!,You unholy being!!

[/QUOTE]
well yer late...why wont u learn to not interfere..))

Tokihama Kaota]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]

(Goddamnit
stop interfereing...its kind of getting on my nerves...))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( lol who do you have? I think I have like 13 or 14 characters to choose from xD
The ones that are free are

Yoshino

Weiss

Celia

Ulqui

Karito

Anna

Neko

Winter

And I few other but I can't be arsed to remember their names xD ))
((I have Aion, Vanille, and Ryft :3))

Lumina said:
Violetta hadn't been expecting Takeshi to put an arm around her, but he did anyways. Her eyes opened, looking up at Takeshi, then she smiled, leaning into him a bit more. She closed her eyes once more, her cheeks turning the slightest bit red, either from blushing or from the alcohol. Violetta didn't care either way.
Takeshi smiled a little, looking at Violetta before looking up at the sky again. "You seem comfortable." He said softly.

Tokihama Kaota] [COLOR=#ff0000][B]Kiri looked at Han with a smile [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][B][I]See i'm know one of you guys[/I][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"No you're not. Just because you know him, doesn't mean you know the residents of this temple." Han said

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]meh, well Neo is just that stupid. besides...i never said the clones werent loaded with any objects...)))
''wrong~''

''now i get re-''

*Himeragi glares at her*

[/QUOTE]
...┼The male looked at the female vanish, only to be greeted by another female. He turned around and vanished, appearing within a city and continuing his rampage┼...

Roman said:
"Oh really? Well, I still can't be a mess, I do need to sleep in that room." Reiji said
*Ciara didnt know how to respond so she remained silent*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]meh, well Neo is just that stupid. besides...i never said the clones werent loaded with any objects...)))
''wrong~''

''now i get re-''

*Himeragi glares at her*

dont worry~ i sent someone that would...okay maybe she fucked up xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( If she isn't smart enough to leave I'm sending Roman xD No ifs ands or buts xD ))

Aeron said:
Ivory gasped then grabbed his hand and started pulling upwards, trying to get him to fly, but she was to little to carry him. "Then you must come with me immidiatley!" She said excitedly. "Come on, I know just the place!"
Tyler blinked and hoisted her up easily. "Yes ma'am! Just point me in the right direction!" He said happily.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara didnt know how to respond so she remained silent*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji blinked, "The fight sounds like it's over. All of the sources power had left and one remains... Though it just showed up. I wonder who it is."

Roman said:
Reiji blinked, "The fight sounds like it's over. All of the sources power had left and one remains... Though it just showed up. I wonder who it is."
''well, Neo got away safely but...the other...is causing a rampage...''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler blinked and hoisted her up easily. "Yes ma'am! Just point me in the right direction!" He said happily.
Ivory pouted and crossed her arms. "I can fly myself, now, you know." She grumbled, yet pointed towards the woods. "It's in an arena I found a while back."

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kiri layed on the ground again silent

[/QUOTE]
Han sighed and grabbed Kiri by his shirt, and teleported them to the park where they were. "Follow me again and it's your head."

Dnaleri017 said:
Sylvius barked contently and took the two to a cave in the forest within a few moments. He sat down wagging his tail and leaving a large scorch mark where he sat.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn laughed, "Thank you Sylvius!" She smiled and pet him before sitting down on the ground next to him. Celia sat down next to her and yawned, "Why do you always come to caves? Isn't it boring in here?" She asked, looking at Autumn. "Not always, I come here to think most of the time...or I go swimming." Autumn looked back at her before staring out at the large pool of water that was in front of them. "Right...how are you though? With the whole...family situation." She sighed, "It could be better I guess...I haven't talked to my dad in a few days so I don't know how he's doing." She said quietly before shaking her head and standing up. "Nevermind that! Let's go for a swim!" She said happily, a smile on her face before she removed her clothes and jumped into the water. "You can't fool me with that smile, but I'll play along. I'm coming in!" Celia said before diving into the water after her. The two swam around before Autumn called out to Sylvius. "You can come in if you want! The water will be warmer with you in it though....and it's cold right now." Autumn laughed as she floated on her back.

Roman said:
Han sighed and grabbed Kiri by his shirt, and teleported them to the park where they were. "Follow me again and it's your head."
Kiri punched his face still silent I already told you don't make me angry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back