• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Dnaleri017 said:
Sylvius barked in excitement and kneaded the floors. His eyes were wide and staring contently at Autumn. The spell wore off yesterday so he couldn't be understood.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn giggled and pet Sylvius, "You may not be able to talk now, but I still like having you around. You're just adorable." She smiled as she walked into the forest, humming as she went. "What are you doing?" Celia asked as she floated above Autumn. She gasped and put a hand over her heart, "Geez! Don't scare me like that Celia! I thought I wasn't suppose to meet you till later." Autumn looked up at her and frowned. "I got bored, so I came early." She stated before looking at Sylvius. "I didn't know you had a dog...." "He's not mine. His name is Sylvius and its my boyfriends..." Autumn said as Celia floated down next to her. Celia grinned and nudged her, "A boyfriend huh? Looks like you can now brag to Ulqui you aren't the only single person now." She teased, continuing to nudge Autumn. "Shut up.... Let's just go alright. Sylvius, take us to another cave please?" Autumn blushed at Celia's words before looking back at Sylvius and smiling.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah. she always has stuff planned so she'd be great as a hit man...or hit woman..''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji chuckled and turned his head to face what was in front of him. "So, what do you normally do for fun around the mansion?" He asked trying toa spark a conversation.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
But i will protect you her and Allen no matter what Kaota says rubbing his cheek against hers holding her stomach

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal nodded I know you will, I just need time to think about it

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...┼The male's maniacal grin remained and he spoke, his grip tightened as he pulled at her arms more, forcing his knee against her back, causing her spin to be at the point of breaking┼...

“ I am enjoying this game. It's called 'How much pressure can you take?'. ”

[/QUOTE]
(Is he the one who's gonna fight all of us like in Dragon Ball Z and kill all of us except for Akira and Akira will gather all our powers and kill him?)

Tokihama Kaota] [COLOR=#ff0000][B]Kiri looked at Han and said [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][B][I]My Old Friend is a really good guy we used to play alot when we were little[/I][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
Han nodded, "That concerns me how? I just don't feel like having to fight anyone and I've already tried asking you to leave nicely."

@Dnaleri017

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...┼The male's maniacal grin remained and he spoke, his grip tightened as he pulled at her arms more, forcing his knee against her back, causing her spin to be at the point of breaking┼...

“ I am enjoying this game. It's called 'How much pressure can you take?'. ”

[/QUOTE]
''hehe...hahahahahaha...KAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!''

*Neo said as she burst out laughing, the male's knee and his hands phasing through her*

''it appears that of course, this was an illusion..how foolish...lets play another game...its called 'mirror'....hahahahahaha~!!!''

*She said as hundreds of clones of her appeared laughing and staring at the male*

''here's the rules. find the real one...i doubt you can though...if you attack a clone, you wont be able to hurt them but we can hurt you...''

*She said as she stabbed a knife in the male's stomach*

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Is he the one who's gonna fight all of us like in Dragon Ball Z and kill all of us except for Akira and Akira will gather all our powers and kill him?)

[/QUOTE]
(( *facepalm* ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn giggled and pet Sylvius, "You may not be able to talk now, but I still like having you around. You're just adorable." She smiled as she walked into the forest, humming as she went. "What are you doing?" Celia asked as she floated above Autumn. She gasped and put a hand over her heart, "Geez! Don't scare me like that Celia! I thought I wasn't suppose to meet you till later." Autumn looked up at her and frowned. "I got bored, so I came early." She stated before looking at Sylvius. "I didn't know you had a dog...." "He's not mine. His name is Sylvius and its my boyfriends..." Autumn said as Celia floated down next to her. Celia grinned and nudged her, "A boyfriend huh? Looks like you can now brag to Ulqui you aren't the only single person now." She teased, continuing to nudge Autumn. "Shut up.... Let's just go alright. Sylvius, take us to another cave please?" Autumn blushed at Celia's words before looking back at Sylvius and smiling.
Sylvius barked contently and took the two to a cave in the forest within a few moments. He sat down wagging his tail and leaving a large scorch mark where he sat.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Is he the one who's gonna fight all of us like in Dragon Ball Z and kill all of us except for Akira and Akira will gather all our powers and kill him?)

[/QUOTE]
((( No. You'll have to wait. )))

Roman said:
Reiji chuckled and turned his head to face what was in front of him. "So, what do you normally do for fun around the mansion?" He asked trying toa spark a conversation.
''well....house work i guess...or being a maid but the......strict kind''

Roman said:
(( *facepalm* ))
that is the most retardedest answer i ever heard of... @Tokihama Kaota )))

Roman said:
Han nodded, "That concerns me how? I just don't feel like having to fight anyone and I've already tried asking you to leave nicely."

@Dnaleri017
"Well I must return to my job, if either of you want coffee just stop by and it'll be on me." Snapping his fingers Ryley was gone.

Roman said:
Ramona sighed as she leaned against wall of the school. She held a magazine in one hand.
inner_moka__full_lenght_pics_7_by_dantefreak-d3bep2b.png
Weiss frowned as she walked into the school, "That mission was a pain in the ass to deal with...." She muttered as she looked around, seeing a girl leaning against the wall. Weiss looked at her before staring at the magazine in her hands intently.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well....house work i guess...or being a maid but the......strict kind''

that is the most retardedest answer i ever heard of... @Tokihama Kaota )))

[/QUOTE]
"A maid? Well now I know not be a mess." Reiji said laughing a little.

Roman said:
"A maid? Well now I know not be a mess." Reiji said laughing a little.
*Ciara giggled lightly*

''well, im only a posing maid. im not really an actual maid''

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss frowned as she walked into the school, "That mission was a pain in the ass to deal with...." She muttered as she looked around, seeing a girl leaning against the wall. Weiss looked at her before staring at the magazine in her hands intently.
Ramona flipped the pages of the book. She knew someone was there, but she didn't bother looking up at them, "Hello."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hehe...hahahahahaha...KAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!''
*Neo said as she burst out laughing, the male's knee and his hands phasing through her*

''it appears that of course, this was an illusion..how foolish...lets play another game...its called 'mirror'....hahahahahaha~!!!''

*She said as hundreds of clones of her appeared laughing and staring at the male*

''here's the rules. find the real one...i doubt you can though...if you attack a clone, you wont be able to hurt them but we can hurt you...''

*She said as she stabbed a knife in the male's stomach*

[/QUOTE]
...┼The male smirked as he looked at the clones. When the knife impacted his stomach, it shattered into thousands of pieces, leaving him unscathed from the attack. He formed a green ball of key within his hand and threw it, causing it to impact Neo and exploding, wiping the clones from existence and sending the female spiralling towards the ground. He vanished, appearing above her and slamming his foot onto her chest, sending her crashing into the ground. The male soon dropped onto the ground, his foot landing directly on her chest and causing a crater to form along with his foot cracking the entirety of her ribcage. He spoke, his smile remaining as he kept putting pressure onto the female's chest┼...

“ Trickery won't work on me. ”

((( You do realise putting Neo against Broly was a death sentence, right? xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( You just confused me...and I don't like being confused ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciara giggled lightly*
''well, im only a posing maid. im not really an actual maid''

[/QUOTE]
"Oh really? Well, I still can't be a mess, I do need to sleep in that room." Reiji said

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...┼The male smirked as he looked at the clones. When the knife impacted his stomach, it shattered into thousands of pieces, leaving him unscathed from the attack. He formed a green ball of key within his hand and threw it, causing it to impact Neo and exploding, wiping the clones from existence and sending the female spiralling towards the ground. He vanished, appearing above her and slamming his foot onto her chest, sending her crashing into the ground. The male soon dropped onto the ground, his foot landing directly on her chest and causing a crater to form along with his foot cracking the entirety of her ribcage. He spoke, his smile remaining as he kept putting pressure onto the female's chest┼...

“ Trickery won't work on me. ”

((( You do realise putting Neo against Broly was a death sentence, right? xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( I wanna send Roman, just to get her outta there xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back