• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara nodded as she walked out of the room waiting for Reiji*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji closed the door behind him when he stepped out, and then began making his way outside.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]Neo: infinity times 3, fuck that, just wail on em))

[/QUOTE]
( help, this person needs a brain ヽ(´・д・`)ノ )

@ANYBODY

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Good job xD I kind of want to send Yumi to Romana or Celia to Taylor...or Weiss to either xD i think I'll use Weiss though because I haven't used her at all really. I do not mind who you send ))
(( I guess I'll use Ramona. Wanna post first or should I? ))

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota kissed her cheek with a smile Will you divorce Ezekiel just for me?

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal looked away. "I love Ezekiel even though he can be an ass, I also love you" she sighs

Roman said:
Han disappeared from in front of Kiri and appeared behind him, "Time is ticking... "

(( Taylor whoops xD ))
Sylvius and Ryley appeared behind Han, recognizing the temple being where autumn lived he spoke. "He's with me orangecap. Sorry if he caused you trouble." Snapping his fingers Sylvius was gone anf beside Autumn again as if nothing happened. Ryley held his hand out to Kiri. "Isn't that right old friend?" Ryley had a look in his eyes telling Kiri to go along with his lie.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara followed*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji went to the door and held it open for Ciara to go first.

(( The most silent walk ever (OuO)
xD ))

Roman said:
Reiji went to the door and held it open for Ciara to go first.
(( The most silent walk ever (OuO)
xD ))
*Ciara walks out and then waits for Reiji*

(il make it interesting soon...))

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kiri still stood silent then his straw hat flew away

[/QUOTE]
Dnaleri017 said:
Sylvius and Ryley appeared behind Han, recognizing the temple being where autumn lived he spoke. "He's with me orangecap. Sorry if he caused you trouble." Snapping his fingers Sylvius was gone anf beside Autumn again as if nothing happened. Ryley held his hand out to Kiri. "Isn't that right old friend?" Ryley had a look in his eyes telling Kiri to go along with his lie.
Han blinked, "You were here before. I sensed your energy in one of the rooms one day." He said to the new guy. "As for Kiri..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*Neo was walking until she saw the guy*

''hey can you keep it down? some desire some quiet...''

*She said licking her ice cream*

[/QUOTE]
...┼The male looked down at the female and replied, grinning widely. He then laughed┼...

“ Oh look, another bug has come to get squashed. ”

tumblr_mc94ndXE831qj5jqso1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...┼The male looked down at the female and replied, grinning widely. He then laughed┼...

[/QUOTE]
''....*sigh* christ...getting to cocky are ya?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciara walks out and then waits for Reiji*
(il make it interesting soon...))

[/QUOTE]
Reiji stepped out and began walking beside Ciara, enjoying the peace as he did so.

Roman said:
Reiji stepped out and began walking beside Ciara, enjoying the peace as he did so.
*Ciara walked besides Reiji blushing slightly. She never really spent time around guys*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
(( You'll never guess how long I stared at that GIF. ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''....*sigh* christ...getting to cocky are ya?''

[/QUOTE]
...┼The male's laughed soon ceased as he vanished, appearing beside the female in the blink of an eye with a ball of ki pressed against her stomach. He brought his arms forward, the ki exploding as he did so and sending the female spiralling backwards. He spoke, his maniacal grin remaining┼...

“ It's not being cocky. It's the truth. ”

tumblr_mqmpq0rPPf1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

Dnaleri017 said:
Roman said:
Han blinked, "You were here before. I sensed your energy in one of the rooms one day." He said to the new guy. "As for Kiri..."
Kiri smiled and shook Ryley's hand with a smile Its good to be back with you,Old Friend

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara walked besides Reiji blushing slightly. She never really spent time around guys*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji began to whistle as he walked, looking around at all the things that were by the mansion. This mansion is huge... I wonder how long it takes for it to be out of sight.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...┼The male's laughed soon ceased as he vanished, appearing beside the female with a ball of ki pressed against her stomach. He brought his arms forward, the ki exploding as he did so and sending the female spiralling backwards. He spoke, his maniacal grin remaining┼...

[/QUOTE]
*Neo then teleported and appeared above him as if nothing happened as she smiled maniacally*

''muhahahahahaa!! ara ara, this seems fun~!''

*She said before dropping dozens of cooked grenades down on the male*

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota whispered in her ear But you said you loved me more

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal nodded. "I know I said that but he's the father of my kids" she sighs

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...┼The male's laughed soon ceased as he vanished, appearing beside the female in the blink of an eye with a ball of ki pressed against her stomach. He brought his arms forward, the ki exploding as he did so and sending the female spiralling backwards. He spoke, his maniacal grin remaining┼...

[/QUOTE]
(( Give Taylor his pay >_> Being featured in such a painful GIF.))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]pfff how long? xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( a long time ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back