• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Violetta moved closer to Takeshi, leaning her head on his shoulder.
"You're very welcome."

She closed her eyes for a moment, going over the events of the day, and smiled, not remembering the last time she felt so genuinely happy.

((But we love you so it's okay c: ))
Takeshi blinked when she moved closer, then he blushed when her head was laid on his shoulder. He was hesitating a first, but he sighed and put a arm around her, smiling warmly.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Le Roman is free? Does he know any of my other characters besides Nora and I think Asuka? xD I can't even remember ))
(( I have more than just Roman, but no he doesn't. Other characters include: Kaz, Tyler, Ramona. ))

...♅Akira looked out towards the ocean as he sat down. A gentle breeze swept through the area, causing his Gi and his hair to rustle slightly. He spoke♅...

“ I seem to be enjoying these peace-filled times. It's relaxing.. ”

tumblr_nqzx0cYaFP1r72ht7o1_500_zpstyc92wf0.gif

--------------------------

...┼The male smashed through multiple buildings, killing any and all beings who stepped up to him. When he had finished his rampage, he let out a large battle cry, filling the area with his powerful voice. He shouted only one word┼...

“ Imperius! ”

tumblr_lpc28iXcfW1qcfgllo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kiri still stood silent ......

[/QUOTE]
Han stood there, now quiet himself. A aura slowly began to form around him. "...You don't have long."

Aeron said:
"All right!" She excitedly. "What do you think about going to the paintball arena?" She said as she slowly began to hover.
Tyler put a finger on his chin. "Paint... Ball...?" He asked. "Now that's something I haven't played before..."

Lumina said:
((I is!))
(( lol who do you have? I think I have like 13 or 14 characters to choose from xD

The ones that are free are

Yoshino

Weiss

Celia

Ulqui

Karito

Anna

Neko

Winter

And I few other but I can't be arsed to remember their names xD ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked out towards the ocean as he sat down. A gentle breeze swept through the area, causing his Gi and his hair to rustle slightly. He spoke♅...

...┼The male smashed through multiple buildings, killing any and all beings who stepped up to him. When he had finished his rampage, he let out a large battle cry, filling the area with his powerful voice. He shouted only one word┼...

“ Imperius! ”

[/QUOTE]
(A Wild Broly appears)

Roman said:
Han stood there, now quiet himself. A aura slowly began to form around him. "...You don't have long."
Kiri still stood silent

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looked at her and said Its ok i don't wanna mess with your biz Kaota stood up and put his arms around her

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal nodded. "Thank you" she says softly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ Imperius! ”

[/QUOTE]
should i attack the male? lol......)

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](A Wild Broly appears)

[/QUOTE]
((( He's been in the RP for a while now, I've only started using him -This is my second post with him-. )))

Roman said:
(( I have more than just Roman, but no he doesn't. Other characters include: Kaz, Tyler, Ramona. ))
((Tyler? What? xD I didn't know you had him. I will take him please with...um... Weiss maybe or Yumi...I keep forgetting about Yumi ))

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](A Wild Broly appears)

Kiri still stood silent

[/QUOTE]
Han disappeared from in front of Kiri and appeared behind him, "Time is ticking... "

WeirdPrincess said:
((Tyler? What? xD I didn't know you had him. I will take him please with...um... Weiss maybe or Yumi...I keep forgetting about Yumi ))
(( Taylor whoops xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]should i attack the male? lol......)

[/QUOTE]
((( If you wanna go up against someone three times stronger than Akira, sure xP )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''umm...sure''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji chuckled, "First I'll have to make sure, I wasn't gonna do anything but go on a walk." He said.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( If you wanna go up against someone three times stronger than Akira, sure xP )))

[/QUOTE]
oh well fuck it, Neo is psychotic. she doesnt give a single fuck xD )))

*Neo was walking until she saw the guy*

''hey can you keep it down? some desire some quiet...''

*She said licking her ice cream*

Roman said:
Reiji chuckled, "First I'll have to make sure, I wasn't gonna do anything but go on a walk." He said.
''a-a walk is fine. i dont mind walks..''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( If you wanna go up against someone three times stronger than Akira, sure xP )))

[/QUOTE]
(∞ X 3 = ∞ ..........)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]oh well fuck it, Neo is psychotic. she doesnt give a single fuck xD )))
*Neo was walking until she saw the guy*

''hey can you keep it down? some desire some quiet...''

*She said licking her ice cream*

''a-a walk is fine. i dont mind walks..''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji blinked, "Someone who enjoys a little peace and quiet?" He asked, opening the bedroom door, "Let's go." He said smiling

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( He's been in the RP for a while now, I've only started using him -This is my second post with him-. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Whats his name?

Roman said:
Reiji blinked, "Someone who enjoys a little peace and quiet?" He asked, opening the bedroom door, "Let's go." He said smiling
*Ciara nodded as she walked out of the room waiting for Reiji*

Roman said:
Han disappeared from in front of Kiri and appeared behind him, "Time is ticking... "

(( Taylor whoops xD ))
(( Good job xD I kind of want to send Yumi to Romana or Celia to Taylor...or Weiss to either xD i think I'll use Weiss though because I haven't used her at all really. I do not mind who you send ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back