• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
But then the person who's controlling me will be bored as hell Kiri said looking at nothingness thinking that he was facing towards me

[/QUOTE]
Han threw something else at Kiri, "Stop talking to nothing you idiot! Besides, there isn't anything there!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''some are still learning. but we do have great singing skill..''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji nodded, "I don't doubt you one bit. I bet your voices are as beautiful as you all are." He said smiling.

Roman said:
Takeshi stretched his arms before sitting up. He looked at Violetta and smiled, "Ready?" He asked, a finger under he chin.
Violetta hadn't expected his finger under her chin, and it sent shivers down her spine. Again, this might have to do with the fact that she was completely and utterly drunk.. but if the goddess was honest with herself, she didn't mind the feeling. Looking at Takeshi with the same star-filled eyes he seemed to like, she nodded, mentally readying herself. For a split second she wondered why she felt the need to ready herself. She was always ready for anything without a single care or hint of bother. What was this... was she actually nervous? No way... right?

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Well,What do you call if he knows he is in a fictional world and knows about the real world stuff?)
(Says in a nice and polite way)

[/QUOTE]
((( There's no power like that. Plus it's just idiotic, as everyone must use an anime appearance. It would be like those characters stole their Anime counterpart's appearance. )))

Roman said:
Han threw something else at Kiri, "Stop talking to nothing you idiot! Besides, there isn't anything there!"

Reiji nodded, "I don't doubt you one bit. I bet your voices are as beautiful as you all are." He said smiling.
*A sudden blush came to Ciara's face*

''a-ah...thanks for the..compliment..''

Dnaleri017 said:
"I guess taking cooking classes was worth it, you seem to like all the food I make" Ryley chuckled. "Anyway, Sylvius can't come with me to work so if you wouldn't mind taking him along that would be lovely." Ryley ate some of his pancakes.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn nodded, "Sure! I wouldn't mind taking Sylvius with me, I like his company." She smiled at Ryley before resuming to eat more of her pancakes, soon finishing a little later.

Lumina said:
Violetta hadn't expected his finger under her chin, and it sent shivers down her spine. Again, this might have to do with the fact that she was completely and utterly drunk.. but if the goddess was honest with herself, she didn't mind the feeling. Looking at Takeshi with the same star-filled eyes he seemed to like, she nodded, mentally readying herself. For a split second she wondered why she felt the need to ready herself. She was always ready for anything without a single care or hint of bother. What was this... was she actually nervous? No way... right?
Takeshi nodded and slowly leaned towards her. He finally came to a stop when his lips were with her's as he then gently kissed her.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( There's no power like that. Plus it's just idiotic, as everyone must use an anime appearance. It would be like those characters stole their Anime counterpart's appearance. )))

[/QUOTE]
um question. if a fallen god and a goddess make a baby, what species is that baby? O.o ?))))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]um question. if a fallen god and a goddess make a baby, what species is that baby? O.o ?))))

[/QUOTE]
((( I'm not sure. You choose xD Your characters are pretty much Fallen Gods and Goddesses in name only, so I'd say the baby would be a God/Goddess, considering it hasn't done anything that'd make it fall. How ever it's your character, so do whatever you want xD )))

Roman said:
Takeshi nodded and slowly leaned towards her. He finally came to a stop when his lips were with her's as he then gently kissed her.
Violetta sat for a moment, taking in what was happening.

So this was kissing, huh? She heard heard so much about it over the years, hearing seemingly only good things. And Violetta knew now they were definitely right. This was a really nice feeling, though she couldn't explain why she liked it so much. Forgetting logic Violetta went with the heat of the moment, closing her eyes and slightly kissing him back.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*A sudden blush came to Ciara's face*
''a-ah...thanks for the..compliment..''

[/QUOTE]
"You're welcome. I just like telling people what I think, just wanted to let you know." He said smiling.

tumblr_mocynn7fNP1r11qslo6_250.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I'm not sure. You choose xD )))

[/QUOTE]
well.....FUCK xD welp...i dunno...guess i just make the child a god or goddess of destruction if Natsuru (Fallen God of Destruction) and Amara (Goddess of Love/HeartBreak) ever have a child. how does...that sound..?)))

Roman said:
"You're welcome. I just like telling people what I think, just wanted to let you know." He said smiling.
tumblr_mocynn7fNP1r11qslo6_250.gif

''o-oh..''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( There's no power like that. Plus it's just idiotic, as everyone must use an anime appearance. It would be like those characters stole their Anime counterpart's appearance. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Well,I'll add that 4th wall awareness for a comedic effect)

(Says in a Nice an Polite way)

Lumina said:
Violetta sat for a moment, taking in what was happening.
So this was kissing, huh? She heard heard so much about it over the years, hearing seemingly only good things. And Violetta knew now they were definitely right. This was a really nice feeling, though she couldn't explain why she liked it so much. Forgetting logic Violetta went with the heat of the moment, closing her eyes and slightly kissing him back.
Takeshi smiled and pulled away, "There. Your first kiss." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn nodded, "Sure! I wouldn't mind taking Sylvius with me, I like his company." She smiled at Ryley before resuming to eat more of her pancakes, soon finishing a little later.
Finishing his own pancakes he took the two plates and put them in the sink before returning to his bathroom to take a shower. A few minutes later he walked out in his work clothes and stood by the door. "You can grab my spare set of house keys from the kitchen counter if you want. I'll come back here when I'm off work to relax." Ryley walked up to Autumn and kissed her before walking back to the door. "Don't eat all my food while I'm out" Ryley joked before closing the door and leaving to the cafe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]well.....FUCK xD welp...i dunno...guess i just make the child a god or goddess of destruction if Natsuru (Fallen God of Destruction) and Amara (Goddess of Love/HeartBreak) ever have a child. how does...that sound..?)))

''o-oh..''

[/QUOTE]
"You finished with the guitar? I was waiting to see if you were done so I could put it away, because I was gonna head out for the night and find something to do."

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Well,I'll add that 4th wall awareness for a comedic effect)
(Says in a Nice an Polite way)

[/QUOTE]
((( No, you won't. Comedic effect means that you only do it to make a situation funny, which I believe Soul can do. I accepted your character's current abilities, so you can't add to it. Soul is creating an entire character centred around the power. )))

Roman said:
"You finished with the guitar? I was waiting to see if you were done so I could put it away, because I was gonna head out for the night and find something to do."
''o-oh yeah...here''

*She said giving back the guitar*

Roman said:

Kiri fell down onto the ground this time the object hit his Nose and it started bleeding Uhhhh stop throwing things!! It hurts!!

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler sighed. "Actually, I wouldn't mind spending some time with you now... If you don't mind that is." He said.
Ivory smiled brightly. "Of course I don't mind!" She said as she moved her backpack and books to her hand. "I've finished studying, anyway." She let her bag and books fall into a dark hole she conjured, and closed it up again. "So...what would you like to do?"

Roman said:
Takeshi smiled and pulled away, "There. Your first kiss." He said.
Violetta blinked for a moment as he pulled away, but matched his smile.

"Yeah it was. Thanks Takeshi."

She looked out at the stars with a content expression, in a really good mood for many reasons. She handed the bottle to Takeshi as she had kinda wrangled it from him earlier.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]well.....FUCK xD welp...i dunno...guess i just make the child a god or goddess of destruction if Natsuru (Fallen God of Destruction) and Amara (Goddess of Love/HeartBreak) ever have a child. how does...that sound..?)))

[/QUOTE]
((( I edited my post to help you out a little xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No, you won't. Comedic effect means that you only do it to make a situation funny, which I believe Soul can do. I accepted your character's current abilities, so you can't add to it. Soul is creating an entire character centred around the power. )))

[/QUOTE]
(( We're gonna have a Deadpool in the RP xD ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I edited my post to help you out a little xD )))

[/QUOTE]
yea i saw xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No, you won't. Comedic effect means that you only do it to make a situation funny, which I believe Soul can do. I accepted your character's current abilities, so you can't add to it. Soul is creating an entire character centred around the power. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Ugghhhh Fine he doesn't have 4th wall awareness)

(And every time you say something it makes me feel terrified,You send chills up my spine and it feels like you are really angry at me)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh yeah...here''
*She said giving back the guitar*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji took the guitar and put it by his other two. "Thanks. Anyways, I was about to head out, wanna come along?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back