• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(( Alright xD ))
After a while of tuning and fixing the strings of his guitar, he decided to play. He grabbed his pick and began strumming, gradually speeding up as he played.

tumblr_mxgbf1alYf1r4mycro1_500.gif
*Ciara could hear a guitar being played as she began to wake up*

Aeron said:
"Woah..and just to go to the bathroom..." she said. "Well, then I'm gonna go ahead and study some more, if your gonna be of and meeting new people..."
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler sighed. "Actually, I wouldn't mind spending some time with you now... If you don't mind that is." He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara could hear a guitar being played as she began to wake up*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji began to hum the lyrics before turning around. He say Ciara and blinked as he continued to play, "I forgot she was here...." he mumbled.

Roman said:
Reiji began to hum the lyrics before turning around. He say Ciara and blinked as he continued to play, "I forgot she was here...." he mumbled.
*She then looked at Reiji*

''you can play the guitar also...?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She then looked at Reiji*
''you can play the guitar also...?''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji nodded, "That and I can sing..." he said with a nod. "I don't display these skills to many others though...."

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
(@SoulofTobi could partially use it for comedic effect. )))

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Reiji nodded, "That and I can sing..." he said with a nod. "I don't display these skills to many others though...."
''ah...can i have a try playing..? i havent played one in awhile..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ah...can i have a try playing..? i havent played one in awhile..''

[/QUOTE]
"Here ya go." Reiji handed her the guitar and pick. "You play bass or anything else like that?" He asked.

Roman said:
"Here ya go." Reiji handed her the guitar and pick. "You play bass or anything else like that?" He asked.
''i just play whatever i can play...''

*She said as she started playing*

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i just play whatever i can play...''
*She said as she started playing*

[media]

[/media]
[/QUOTE]
Reiji nodded his head as she played, "Wow. You're pretty good." He said smiling. "Do the other Intoners have any musical skill?"

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right, sorry" she chuckled "I forgot that it bothers others, it doesn't bother me....." she said as she rubbed the side of her neck with her hand. "Well, at least you can swim" She said with a nod.
Kaname was silent for a few moments, while dropping his hand back to his side. She looked nervous. No. Not even nervous. More like she was lost in a train of thought. Kaname knew how that worked all too well, and was pretty sure he shouldnt disturb. Releasing a small, inaudible sigh, Kaname took another few steps into the water ahead.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland kept the kiss going for a minute before pulling away "I'll do anything, just ask." he whispered in her ear.
@Nonalaka did you ever reply to this?

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

((( That's not 4rth wall awareness. 4rth wall awareness is being aware that your universe is fictitious. Meaning he'd know that it's a RP, not real life. He doesn't know anything about the real world, nor any anime that exists in the real world. But anyway, I never said you could have 4rth Wall Awareness. I said @SoulofTobi could partially use it for comedic effect. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Well,What do you call if he knows he is in a fictional world and knows about the real world stuff?)

(Says in a nice and polite way)

Roman said:
Han sighed, "Well it's not making anything better. I will promise you this: Call me, Ichigo again and I'll punch you in the face." He said holding up a fist at Kiri.
Kiri looked at Han and said Fine Fine ok i won't call Ichigo anymore....Orange-Head!! Kiri said laughing out loud

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Well,What do you call if he knows he is in a fictional world and knows about the real world stuff?)
(Says in a nice and polite way)

Kiri looked at Han and said Fine Fine ok i won't call Ichigo anymore....Orange-Head!! Kiri said laughing out loud

[/QUOTE]
Han sighed, "Maybe when you are back on your rocker, we'll talk. As for now, I'm leaving." He said before vanishing to the temple.

Roman said:
Han sighed, "Maybe when you are back on your rocker, we'll talk. As for now, I'm leaving." He said before vanishing to the temple.
Hey woah wait!! I just wanna be friends Kiri said teleporting to where Han was

Roman said:
Reiji smiled himself, "You've been blushing ever since Roman left, you OK?"

Takeshi continued to stare into the sky, "That was the lowest you've ever been to kissing?" Be asked. He then thought quietly to himself before speaking again, "Maybe I can help you with a real kiss.. "
Violetta looked over. It looked like she might have been blushing, but her face was already flushed from the alcohol. She took another drink, still looking at Takeshi.

"Really??"

She seemed slightly excited, but the reason wasn't quite clear.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Hey woah wait!! I just wanna be friends Kiri said teleporting to where Han was

[/QUOTE]
"Leave." Han said in a bland tone. "I don't think outsiders are allowed here." He said as he threw something at Kiri.

tumblr_m83x3kORzG1rbapv4o1_250.gif

"If you wanted to be friends you don't walk up to people calling them random names."

Dnaleri017 said:
"I guess taking cooking classes was worth it, you seem to like all the food I make" Ryley chuckled. "Anyway, Sylvius can't come with me to work so if you wouldn't mind taking him along that would be lovely." Ryley ate some of his pancakes.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
@WeirdPrincess

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Lumina said:
Violetta looked over. It looked like she might have been blushing, but her face was already flushed from the alcohol. She took another drink, still looking at Takeshi.
"Really??"

She seemed slightly excited, but the reason wasn't quite clear.
Takeshi nodded, "Sure. Why not? It'd be cool if it's OK with you." He said.

Roman said:
"Leave." Han said in a bland tone. "I don't think outsiders are allowed here." He said as he threw something at Kiri.
tumblr_m83x3kORzG1rbapv4o1_250.gif

"If you wanted to be friends you don't walk up to people calling them random names."

Kiri fell down his head bleeding because of the object and stood up Sorry Han i want call you random names

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kiri fell down his head bleeding because of the object and stood up Sorry Han i want call you random names

[/QUOTE]
"Good. Now I really do think you should leave. If not I may have ti kill you." Han said.

Roman said:
Takeshi nodded, "Sure. Why not? It'd be cool if it's OK with you." He said.
Violetta sat up, looking at Takeshi, still holding the bottle.

"Yeah, that sounds great."

She smiled over at her friend, taking a small sip of the booze.

She really hadn't ever kissed anyone before, and to be honest she had always wondered what it was like. She never really had any friends to kiss, and it's not like she could just go up to random strangers. ... well, perhaps she could, but that would be rude. Regardless she looked at Takeshi with a curious and excited look.

Roman said:
"Good. Now I really do think you should leave. If not I may have ti kill you." Han said.
But then the person who's controlling me will be bored as hell Kiri said looking at nothingness thinking that he was facing towards me

Lumina said:
Violetta sat up, looking at Takeshi, still holding the bottle.
"Yeah, that sounds great."

She smiled over at her friend, taking a small sip of the booze.

She really hadn't ever kissed anyone before, and to be honest she had always wondered what it was like. She never really had any friends to kiss, and it's not like she could just go up to random strangers. ... well, perhaps she could, but that would be rude. Regardless she looked at Takeshi with a curious and excited look.
Takeshi stretched his arms before sitting up. He looked at Violetta and smiled, "Ready?" He asked, a finger under he chin.

Roman said:
Reiji nodded his head as she played, "Wow. You're pretty good." He said smiling. "Do the other Intoners have any musical skill?"
''some are still learning. but we do have great singing skill..''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back