• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh...''
*She said as she started smiling a bit more*

[/QUOTE]
"Wow... You have a pretty smile." Reiji said looking directly at her face.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I love you too Ryley." Autumn said happily before eating some of the pancakes. "These are great! And I coffee would be nice, thank you." She reached out and pet Sylvius again before Autumn started to eat more of the pancakes.
"I guess taking cooking classes was worth it, you seem to like all the food I make" Ryley chuckled. "Anyway, Sylvius can't come with me to work so if you wouldn't mind taking him along that would be lovely." Ryley ate some of his pancakes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Roman said:
"Wow... You have a pretty smile." Reiji said looking directly at her face.
*Ciara blushed and looked away turning her back to Reiji*

'what the- my heart...why is it like this...? its beating so fast like its gonna explode..!'

Jennete said:
Rain: A strange neighbor *she says, smirking as she leans against the counter* West this is Jay, father of my children. Only person I love.
Jay smiles and puts his arm around her, nodding to West. "Well thank you for stopping by. Don't be a stranger, open door policy." He says with a small laugh. @Sinister Falcon

Roman said:
Takeshi chuckled when she kissed his finger, and handed her the wine, "I've... Drunken... so much, I don't wanna do anything drastic." He said.
Violetta nodded, taking another drink.

"I... yeah, me too. That was, actually the closest I've been to kissing anybody, now that I think about it."

She looked up to the stars again, her irises turning back to their blue color. She poured more wine into her mouth, drinking it down.

shortyshot8 said:
Tark looked at his phone "And now we wait"

Al looked at her and smiled "Yeah?" He asked happily
Blair reaches back the house and opens the door setting her stuff down, "Im back lover boy! Did you Miss me? "

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciara blushed and looked away turning her back to Reiji*
'what the- my heart...why is it like this...? its beating so fast like its gonna explode..!'

[/QUOTE]
Reiji smiled himself, "You've been blushing ever since Roman left, you OK?"

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded, taking another drink.
"I... yeah, me too. That was, actually the closest I've been to kissing anybody, now that I think about it."

She looked up to the stars again, her irises turning back to their blue color. She poured more wine into her mouth, drinking it down.
Takeshi continued to stare into the sky, "That was the lowest you've ever been to kissing?" Be asked. He then thought quietly to himself before speaking again, "Maybe I can help you with a real kiss.. "

Roman said:
Reiji smiled himself, "You've been blushing ever since Roman left, you OK?"
''uh, yea yea yea! i-im fine..''

*Her blush grew a bit darker but of course Reiji couldnt see it because her back was turned to him*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''uh, yea yea yea! i-im fine..''
*Her blush grew a bit darker but of course Reiji couldnt see it because her back was turned to him*

[/QUOTE]
He placed a hand on her shoulder, "Hey, now I can't see your face when we're talking." He said jokingly.

Roman said:
He placed a hand on her shoulder, "Hey, now I can't see your face when we're talking." He said jokingly.
''n-no..you dont need to see it...a-at least now..''

*She said after she tensed up a little after Reiji put his hand on her shoulder*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''n-no..you dont need to see it...a-at least now..''
*She said after she tensed up a little after Reiji put his hand on her shoulder*

[/QUOTE]
" Well I'll be going to my room..." Reiji said quietly. "I have a few things I still have to put up. You wouldn't mind helping would you? If you can't I totally understand."

Roman said:
" Well I'll be going to my room..." Reiji said quietly. "I have a few things I still have to put up. You wouldn't mind helping would you? If you can't I totally understand."
''u-uh sure, i can help''

Mayyflower said:
Ezekiel sighed. "Kaota... I can't... I've already told you too much as it is." She huffed and took the picture and put it away
Kaota looked at her and said Its ok i don't wanna mess with your biz Kaota stood up and put his arms around her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''u-uh sure, i can help''

[/QUOTE]
"Ah thanks! It's nothing major, just some clothes and books." Reiji said with a nod

(@Roman )

Kiri was in the park relaxing after his fight with Aiden Ughhhhh Kiri then saw Ichigo(Aka Han he knows ichigo because he has 4th wall awareness) Kiri went up to him and said You must be Ichigo Kiri said patting his shoulder

Roman said:
"It should be. If you have any problems though, I'm there helping." Reiji said, opening the door to his room
*Ciara then walked into his room looking around*

@Roman[/URL] )
Kiri was in the park relaxing after his fight with Aiden Ughhhhh Kiri then saw Ichigo(Aka Han he knows ichigo because he has 4th wall awareness) Kiri went up to him and said You must be Ichigo Kiri said patting his shoulder
Han didn't look up at the male, but he knew he was talking to him by where he out his hand, "My name isn't, Ichigo."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara then walked into his room looking around*

[/QUOTE]
"I have most of this stuff assorted already." Reiji said. "Everything, but my clothes are in the right spot, all we have to do it hang them up in the closet." He said.

Roman said:
"It should be. If you have any problems though, I'm there helping." Reiji said, opening the door to his room

Han didn't look up at the male, but he knew he was talking to him by where he out his hand, "My name isn't, Ichigo."

"I have most of this stuff assorted already." Reiji said. "Everything, but my clothes are in the right spot, all we have to do it hang them up in the closet." He said.
''o-oh...sure''

*She said as she got the clothes and started putting them in hangars. She then hung the clothes up in the closet after she stuck a hangar in the clothing. She was normal now without the blush*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh...sure''
*She said as she got the clothes and started putting them in hangars. She then hung the clothes up in the closet after she stuck a hangar in the clothing. She was normal now without the blush*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji was doing the same, "So, you're the eldest if the Intoner sisters. That must be cool." He said hanging a shirt up.

Roman said:
Reiji was doing the same, "So, you're the eldest if the Intoner sisters. That must be cool." He said hanging a shirt up.
''sort of...but then i was the first to be severely injured that i had to stick with a new arm instead. which explains the steel arm''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back