• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Dnaleri017 said:
Sylvius walked up to Autumn still tired looking. "See told you he'd listen. Anyway, pancakes are almost done." Ryley put the last batch of batter on the pan after removing the cooked pancakes. "Would you like chocolate syrup or maple?"
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn smiled sheepishly at Sylvius as she let him, "Sorry if I woke you. I'll have chocolate syrup please and thank!" She looked back over at Ryley and smiled a little before she began to whistle a tune to herself.

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]Val stare and started eating. "And it became somewhat depressing." He said with a chuckle.

[/QUOTE]
Ava started eating again. "Depressing is just a depressing word" she sighed

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''y-yeah...it has its own reasons''

[/QUOTE]
"That's all I'll ask about it unless one day you let me tinker with it." He said laughing a little bit. "Yeah, so I'm surprised you didn't notice me walk in earlier. I walked right pass you." Reiji said.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Yeah"
Riley nodded grabbed his hand and warped them to house. "Mommy were home!" she called out as Sam peeked her head out of the kitchen. "Welcome home" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Riley nodded grabbed his hand and warped them to house. "Mommy were home!" she called out as Sam peeked her head out of the kitchen. "Welcome home" she says smiling
Marcus smiled "Hey love!"

Roman said:
"That's all I'll ask about it unless one day you let me tinker with it." He said laughing a little bit. "Yeah, so I'm surprised you didn't notice me walk in earlier. I walked right pass you." Reiji said.
''o-oh..is that...so...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''o-oh..is that...so...''

[/QUOTE]
"Yep. I didn't say anything though, which I apologize for. That was sorta rude on my part." Reiji said nodding his head a little.

Roman said:
"Yep. I didn't say anything though, which I apologize for. That was sorta rude on my part." Reiji said nodding his head a little.
''n-no its fine''

*She said smiling a little and putting her hands up infront of her*

Jay opens the door to his and Rain's house, wiping his feet on the mat and tossing his hat aside. "Rain! I'm back!" He calls out into the house.

@Jennete

BlueHawk said:
Jay opens the door to his and Rain's house, wiping his feet on the mat and tossing his hat aside. "Rain! I'm back!" He calls out into the house.
@Jennete
Rain:*she smiles raising her head* In the kitchen my darling

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Hey love!"
Sam walked out of the kitchen and hugged both Marcus and Riley. "Hey, How was your guy's days?" she asks

Riley huffed. "Crazy" she sighed hugging Sam back

shortyshot8 said:
Al opened the other door and waited
Nigou dashed outside and ran around in the yard, curiously sniffing at everything before doing his business.

Meanwhile:

Nora stared at the pregnancy test with wide eyes, on the small screen it showed two lines. "Oh my god.... I-I have to tell him...I mean, why wouldn't I right?" She laughed nervously before warping back to her house, standing next to Al. "H-Hey..." She said quietly, her hands behind her back.

West stood up. "Guess I have to go." He said as he started walking. "I would had shown my power but you hit the switch directly." He said to her as he exited the kitchen.

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]"Didn't consider that." He continue eating his food.

[/QUOTE]
Ava finished eating and drank her water. "Thank you for the food" she says smiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back