• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''n-no its fine''
*She said smiling a little and putting her hands up infront of her*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji's gaze had taken a softer look as she raised her hands in front of her. He smiled a little.

tumblr_mlfzaaBmho1rm7ywpo1_500.gif

"Anyways, when you and Roman were talking you didn't seem happy. Mind telling me what was wrong or one person is enough?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nigou dashed outside and ran around in the yard, curiously sniffing at everything before doing his business.
Meanwhile:

Nora stared at the pregnancy test with wide eyes, on the small screen it showed two lines. "Oh my god.... I-I have to tell him...I mean, why wouldn't I right?" She laughed nervously before warping back to her house, standing next to Al. "H-Hey..." She said quietly, her hands behind her back.
Al looked at her "What's up?"

BlueHawk said:
Jay makes his way to the kitchen, smiling and nodding at West as he gives Rain a quick kiss. "Hey baby... Who's your friend?" He asks, smiling at West. @Sinister Falcon
Rain: A strange neighbor *she says, smirking as she leans against the counter* West this is Jay, father of my children. Only person I love.

Mayyflower said:
Sam walked out of the kitchen and hugged both Marcus and Riley. "Hey, How was your guy's days?" she asks
Riley huffed. "Crazy" she sighed hugging Sam back
Marcus kissed her cheek softly

Jennete said:
Nyx: I do not know my Name. I do not know the answers to the questions you seek if they are of me, I am sorry *she smiles sadly and looks away* That creature, it was intriguing

Rain: Yes you sounding like the fortune cookie and saying shit that doesn't mean anything to normal people *she smirks a little, shrugging at her complete honesty*
"Yurika didn't mean to upset you! She's just curious about you is all." Asuka exclaimed before patting Night on the shoulder. The clone nodded, "That creature was from the realm of the dead...it is quiet rare to ever see one. So my master wanted to research it."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus kissed her cheek softly
Sam kissed his cheek back.

Riley stood on her tippy toes and kissed Marcus and Sams cheek. "Love you guys, Good night" she says yawning

Mayyflower said:
Ava finished eating and drank her water. "Thank you for the food" she says smiling
Val stood up once he had finished and waited for the waiter or waitress to bring the bill. " it was my pleasure." He paid for the meal. "Now where am I to go?" He asked himself.

Mayyflower said:
Sam kissed his cheek back.
Riley stood on her tippy toes and kissed Marcus and Sams cheek. "Love you guys, Good night" she says yawning
Marcus nodded "Night"

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at her "What's up?"
"I'm pregnant!" Nora blurted out before slapping a hand over her mouth. Crap! I didn't want to say it like that! Ugh...smooth Nora...real smooth... She thought.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm pregnant!" Nora blurted out before slapping a hand over her mouth. Crap! I didn't want to say it like that! Ugh...smooth Nora...real smooth... She thought.
Al blinked "Wha-What?" He asked in shock before lifting her up and pulling her into a hug "That's great!!"

Roman said:
Reiji's gaze had taken a softer look as she raised her hands in front of her. He smiled a little.
tumblr_mlfzaaBmho1rm7ywpo1_500.gif

"Anyways, when you and Roman were talking you didn't seem happy. Mind telling me what was wrong or one person is enough?" He asked.
''i-its just....i dont think il find a love of my own really..''

*She said as she looked down a bit her blush growing more darker*

Jennete said:
Rain: A strange neighbor *she says, smirking as she leans against the counter* West this is Jay, father of my children. Only person I love.
West smirked. "Isn't the stranger the better?" He asked but gave Jay a small bow. " Colin West but call me West, now if you don't mind I will be taking my leave." He said as he left and walked over to his home to stand outside while looking at the place. "It really is worn down, should I restore it?" He though about it but decided against it.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn smiled sheepishly at Sylvius as she let him, "Sorry if I woke you. I'll have chocolate syrup please and thank!" She looked back over at Ryley and smiled a little before she began to whistle a tune to herself.
Ryley finished the pancakes and put chocolate syrup on everyone's pancakes and sat with autumn. "I love you Autumn." Sylvius sat at Autumn's feet and layed there with a much happier expression. "Would you like a coffe when I get off work?"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i-its just....i dont think il find a love of my own really..''
*She said as she looked down a bit her blush growing more darker*

[/QUOTE]
"You will. Everyone does." Reiji said, smiling softly. "You never know, you could meet him right now or maybe as soon as you turn around. Maybe even if you go in your room. That's why you never say things like that unless you're completely sure of it. Besides, I believe someone like you wouldn't have a hard time attracting men. Especially if you ask them yourself sometimes."

shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked "Wha-What?" He asked in shock before lifting her up and pulling her into a hug "That's great!!"
Nora yelped as she was hugged and squirmed in his arms. "P-Put me down!" Nigou saw them and barked twice before running around them both in circles.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora yelped as she was hugged and squirmed in his arms. "P-Put me down!" Nigou saw them and barked twice before running around them both in circles.
Al smiled and set her down tears in his eyes

Roman said:
"You will. Everyone does." Reiji said, smiling softly. "You never know, you could meet him right now or maybe as soon as you turn around. Maybe even if you go in your room. That's why you never say things like that unless you're completely sure of it. Besides, I believe someone like you wouldn't have a hard time attracting men. Especially if you ask them yourself sometimes."
''th-then let me ask you this:''

*Her blush remained as she looked down a bit and off to the side*

''do you....like me so far?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''th-then let me ask you this:''
*Her blush remained as she looked down a bit and off to the side*

''do you....like me so far?''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji nodded, "I do indeed." He said smiling. "You're a very good person in my opinion."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Night"
Sam watched as Riley went to her room. "so what happen today?" She asks turning her attention to marcus

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]Val stood up once he had finished and waited for the waiter or waitress to bring the bill. " it was my pleasure." He paid for the meal. "Now where am I to go?" He asked himself.

[/QUOTE]
Ava stood up and stretch. "What now?" She ask

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley finished the pancakes and put chocolate syrup on everyone's pancakes and sat with autumn. "I love you Autumn." Sylvius sat at Autumn's feet and layed there with a much happier expression. "Would you like a coffe when I get off work?"
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
"I love you too Ryley." Autumn said happily before eating some of the pancakes. "These are great! And I coffee would be nice, thank you." She reached out and pet Sylvius again before Autumn started to eat more of the pancakes.

Roman said:
Reiji nodded, "I do indeed." He said smiling. "You're a very good person in my opinion."
''o-oh...''

*She said as she started smiling a bit more*

Val stood there thinking before giving up. "No idea, I don't have anywhere to live so I guess back to that forest or just looking for those 'friends' of mine."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back