• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]Val chuckles while looking at her. "I won't laugh, just imagining you in the outfit." He before bursting out laughing. "But I could top that." He said gripping her hand as if to say. -I'm here for you so don't be sad- kind of way.

[/QUOTE]
Ava rolled her eyes and chuckled before she started eating.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Well he's here now. Which is a good thing, because he owes me money." "No I don't... " " Well I tried. I'm gonna go now, you two talk or something, I have to go save some stuff." Reiji turned to the girl, "Well, you seem to know my name now, can I know yours?"
''C-Ciara Zero...the eldest amongst the Intoner sisters...''

*She said as she wiped away the tears but her blush remained*

"Once while training I kinda froze myself while falling off a waterfall and kinda was stuck there until something warmed the ice." He shuddered. "Tis was scary as hell." He said as he started to eat.

@Mayyflower

shortyshot8 said:
Tark looked at his phone "And now we wait"

Al looked at her and smiled "Yeah?" He asked happily
"Um...I uh..." Nora stammered and looked at the ground. I can't say that! What if I'm just making an assumption.... I'll have to take a test or something to know for sure...I'd rather be positive then not at all sure. She though before smiling. "Nothing! I have to go do something really quickly, can you watch Nigou for me? You can? Oh cool thanks, bye!" Nora waved her vanishing from sight. Nigou woke up and yawned, stretching his paws out.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''C-Ciara Zero...the eldest amongst the Intoner sisters...''
*She said as she wiped away the tears but her blush remained*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji smiled and gently took her hand in his, "Pleasure to meet you, Ciara." He said as he then gently let go of her hand.

Sinister Falcon]"Once while training I kinda froze myself while falling off a waterfall and kinda was stuck there until something warmed the ice." He shuddered. "Tis was scary as hell." He said as he started to eat. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Ava took a bite of her burger before she covered her mouth. "I bet" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
"Um...I uh..." Nora stammered and looked at the ground. I can't say that! What if I'm just making an assumption.... I'll have to take a test or something to know for sure...I'd rather be positive then not at all sure. She though before smiling. "Nothing! I have to go do something really quickly, can you watch Nigou for me? You can? Oh cool thanks, bye!" Nora waved her vanishing from sight. Nigou woke up and yawned, stretching his paws out.
Al blinked "Uhhh" He said to himself

Mayyflower said:
Riley let go of him. "What are we gonna do about them" she says pointing to the bottle
Marcus shrugged "I dunno"

Roman said:
Reiji smiled and gently took her hand in his, "Pleasure to meet you, Ciara." He said as he then gently let go of her hand.
*Ciara blushed a little more as Reiji took her hand*

''s-so...your living here, i assume?''

shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked "Uhhh" He said to himself

Marcus shrugged "I dunno"
Nigou looked at Al and barked as he moved his way on to his lap. He looked up at him, his tail wagging happily.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciara blushed a little more as Reiji took her hand*
''s-so...your living here, i assume?''

[/QUOTE]
"It seems that way. I thought it would just be Roman and his family, but I see it's a mixed household now." Reiji said looking around. "Is that a bad thing?" He asked tilting his head a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nigou looked at Al and barked as he moved his way on to his lap. He looked up at him, his tail wagging happily.
Al pet him and smiled "Hey there boy"

Mayyflower said:
Riley frowned. "Are they gonna die?" she asks sadly
Marcus frowned "No"

Roman said:
"It seems that way. I thought it would just be Roman and his family, but I see it's a mixed household now." Reiji said looking around. "Is that a bad thing?" He asked tilting his head a little.
''n-no...it isnt''

*She said as she started to rub her human arm with her steel hand as her blush grew darker as she looked off into the side but not turning her head*

'w-why am i acting like this all of a sudden...?'

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh yeah...it's kind of hard to remember that." Autumn smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of her head. "Come here Sylvius." She called out, still looking around.
Sylvius walked up to Autumn still tired looking. "See told you he'd listen. Anyway, pancakes are almost done." Ryley put the last batch of batter on the pan after removing the cooked pancakes. "Would you like chocolate syrup or maple?"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]Val shuddered. "I still have nightmares."

[/QUOTE]
Ava reached over and put a hand on his arm. "Its okay" she says softly

shortyshot8 said:

Marcus frowned "No"
Riley nodded. "Good" she says looking inside the bottle

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''n-no...it isnt''
*She said as she started to rub her human arm with her steel hand as her blush grew darker as she looked off into the side but not turning her head*

'w-why am i acting like this all of a sudden...?'

[/QUOTE]
"Well that's good to hear." Reiji said in a soft tone. He noticed the arm and smiled, "Steel?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:

Marcus frowned "No"
Nigou licked his hand happily, barking a few times before jumping off of the bed. He waddled over to the closed door and pawed at it, letting out a low whine.

Meanwhile:

Nora had already bought what she need and did what she was suppose to. She nervously chewed on her thumb nail as she paced back and forth, "My god...what am I going to do?! Am I even ready for this..." She mumbled to herself.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nigou licked his hand happily, barking a few times before jumping off of the bed. He waddled over to the closed door and pawed at it, letting out a low whine.
Meanwhile:

Nora had already bought what she need and did what she was suppose to. She nervously chewed on her thumb nail as she paced back and forth, "My god...what am I going to do?! Am I even ready for this..." She mumbled to herself.
Al frowned before following him "What's wrong?"

Mayyflower said:
Riley narrowed her eyes. "That viper girl is gonna pay for what she did to harper and Lexi" she says angerily
Marcus nodded "Yeah"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back