• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Nyx: I do not know my Name. I do not know the answers to the questions you seek if they are of me, I am sorry *she smiles sadly and looks away* That creature, it was intriguing

Rain: Yes you sounding like the fortune cookie and saying shit that doesn't mean anything to normal people *she smirks a little, shrugging at her complete honesty*
West started laughing. "If you were normal, I wouldn't even be here heck I would be scare as hell hiding under the basement." He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i dont wanna talk about it..''

[/QUOTE]
Roman sighed, "Are you sure? It's always best to get things off your chest. Especially when they tend to make one cry, y'know."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Pancakes are fine!" Autumn called back before getting out of the bed and stretching again. "Oh darn...I didn't bring any clothes for myself." She said quietly before a spare dress was layed out on Ryley's bed, freshly ironed. Autumn blinked and picked the dress up, "I really need to leave how to control this." She muttered before changing into the dress and walking into Ryley's living then proceeded to sit in the couch, waiting for the pancakes to be done. The way Autumn was laying on the couch was so that she was upside down, her feet in the air and her head looking back at the tv.
Ryley turned around from making the batter and put some mix on the pan glancong up to see Autumn upsidedown on his couch. In a dress. "You realize you're wearing a dress upsidedown right? Normally a dress doesn't stay in placr like a pair of pants." Ryley chuckled and went back to the pancakes. "I really should question your silliness sometimes but no matter, I'm not complaining about it."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]"So tell me about yourself? Something that you wouldn't mind sharing.? He said. "I mean we just met so we gotta start by knowing each other better."

[/QUOTE]
Ava hummed at the thought. "Well there's not much to say about me" she says

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Because Han has fought two of the Primal beings and Kiri has fought one and couldn't stop him but destroyed there plan)

[/QUOTE]
(( Well Han is in the park like I said before ))

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota then stood up from the bed and streched his arms Lets don't ask questions now Kaota then picked up the picture of Ezekial Ethereal And Allen and Kagura and layed on the bed closer to Ethereal Holding the picture up
I can help Kagura,What happened to her that made her angry?

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal shook her head. "No one can help her, she has to help herself" she says softly.

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Are you sure? It's always best to get things off your chest. Especially when they tend to make one cry, y'know."
''j-just shut up...''

Mayyflower said:
Ava hummed at the thought. "Well there's not much to say about me" she says
Val smiled at her. "I guess I can start."He clenched his hand together. "My name is Valentine aka Val, my hobbies include reading, quiet places and staying out of trouble, I have no place to call home, shunned by my family and barely any friends but having them is what kept me strong and happy." He said. " even though I don't know what happened to those friends of mine."

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley turned around from making the batter and put some mix on the pan glancong up to see Autumn upsidedown on his couch. In a dress. "You realize you're wearing a dress upsidedown right? Normally a dress doesn't stay in placr like a pair of pants." Ryley chuckled and went back to the pancakes. "I really should question your silliness sometimes but no matter, I'm not complaining about it."
Autumn giggled, "I know it won't stay up. I just want to sit like this because it's fun." She said as she pushed her dress up so it stayed at her thighs before she began to whistle. "You love my silliness. You can't deny that." Autumn giggled again before she fixed herself on the couch so that she was sitting upright. Looking around curiously, she asked "Where's Sylvius?"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
What actually happened?Tell me its ok Kaota said looking at Kagura

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal sat up. "I can't, it's the past, we're trying to forget" she says getting dressed. "I don't wanna talk about it" she sighed

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''j-just shut up...''

[/QUOTE]
Roman shook his head, "I can't really do that. If we're gonna live in the same house, you'll have to get used to me asking what's wrong until I'm told. I can't stand seeing people sad or hurt. It seems to me you're sad, until you're happy, I'm not gonna stop asking." He said sternly.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Ahh nevermind i'll be interacting with him later,I'm leaving soon anyway)

[/QUOTE]
(( Alright then ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn giggled, "I know it won't stay up. I just want to sit like this because it's fun." She said as she pushed her dress up so it stayed at her thighs before she began to whistle. "You love my silliness. You can't deny that." Autumn giggled again before she fixed herself on the couch so that she was sitting upright. Looking around curiously, she asked "Where's Sylvius?"
"Yes I admit I love your silliness." Removing the pancakes from the pan Ryley added more batter to the pan to make more pancakes. "Call him, again you have partial ownership of him so he'll listen."

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]Val smiled at her. "I guess I can start."He clenched his hand together. "My name is Valentine aka Val, my hobbies include reading, quiet places and staying out of trouble, I have no place to call home, shunned by my family and barely any friends but having them is what kept me strong and happy." He said. " even though I don't know what happened to those friends of mine."

[/QUOTE]
Ava frowned. "I'm sorry that happened to you" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
Ava frowned. "I'm sorry that happened to you" she says softly
Val laughed. " Hey hey where was that smile from earlier, I didn't tell you my past so that I could get pity." He took her hand. " I did it so we can become closer as friends."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smiled softly before she sat up and stretched. Nigou was still sound asleep between the two, gently kicking his paws in his sleep. "I'm gonna go take a shower and then make breakfast. Do you want anything specific?" She asked quietly as she stood beside the bed.
Al smile "Anything" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal sat up. "I can't, it's the past, we're trying to forget" she says getting dressed. "I don't wanna talk about it" she sighed
Kaota looked at her getting dressed He was still laying on the bed I can help Kagura,She is my...my...d..aughter

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"I have a cell so if you need me just call..." Blair did her hair and makeup then went out the door and snuck in the hospital to steal some blood bags and stuffs them in her bag.
Tark nodded before getting dressed and lying down on the bed and closing his eyes

Dnaleri017 said:
"Yes I admit I love your silliness." Removing the pancakes from the pan Ryley added more batter to the pan to make more pancakes. "Call him, again you have partial ownership of him so he'll listen."
"Oh yeah...it's kind of hard to remember that." Autumn smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of her head. "Come here Sylvius." She called out, still looking around.

Roman said:
Roman shook his head, "I can't really do that. If we're gonna live in the same house, you'll have to get used to me asking what's wrong until I'm told. I can't stand seeing people sad or hurt. It seems to me you're sad, until you're happy, I'm not gonna stop asking." He said sternly.

(( Alright then ))
''........i just.....dont know...if i can even find someone to love...or someone to love me back..''

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]West started laughing. "If you were normal, I wouldn't even be here heck I would be scare as hell hiding under the basement." He said.

[/QUOTE]
Rain: Very true *She smirks and looks at him* I'm a cold hearted Fae, tell it like it is bitch. Who are you though...weird servant over nostalgic weirdly possessive over material things cryptic lunatic?

shortyshot8 said:
Al smile "Anything" He said softly
Nora chuckled, "You say that a lot." She said as she looked through her closet, finding clothes to a long white sleeve dress shirt and a black pencil skirt to go with it. "I'm gonna take a quick shower!" She called over her shoulder as she walked into the bathroom, soon starting the shower and hopping in after Nora removed her clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back