• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Her name is Yurika. Though she has been gone for a couple days, I'm sure she'll be fine or-" Asuka said before a cloud of smoke began to form next to her. Once the smoke began to fade away, Yurika stood there with a strange creature in her hands. "You called master?" She asked before looking at Nxy. "Who are you?"

Nora looked over at Al and smiled, "I love you too. Goodnight." She said quietly, clapping her hands and turning off the light before she started to fall asleep.
Al nodded "I love you" He said passing out (Timeskip_

Al woke up the next day and yawned

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley didn't get up waiting for feeling to return to his arm. "Morning Autumn, how'd you sleep?" Ryley smiled to see Autumn's face and sat up himself glancing at the bathroom, "I have work later so we have time to chill until then as well as shower. You can stay here as long as you want to by the way, door is always unlocked. If you come with I can get you free coffee."
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn smiled, "I slept good thank you. Where do you work? Or what is your work to be exact." She yawned and covered her hand with her mouth before putting it down on her lap once she was finished yawning. "Free coffee? That sounds amazin, but I think I'll have to pass. And I'll use the bathroom later...or at some point anyway."

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Ok Kaota then looked at Ethereal and said Since,I've asked too many questions You ask me a question

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal nodded. "Why do you like me?" She asks

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus growled before looking at the bottle "Dammit.....William where are you?'
Riley used the bench for support. "Are you okay?" She asks breathing heavily

After a while of talking about stupid stuff only cousins would talk about, Han walked out of Roman's room, laughing. "So, I'll see you around, Han?" "S-sure man! Though I don't know if I might stay here. I'll tell you when I make up my mind." "Alright, don't hesitate to call me sometimes man, I'm always there for my family." "Alright man." Han then disappeared.

Mayyflower said:

Marcus nodded "Not even scratched how about you?'

(Hey @Roman is all the drama over yet?)

Mayyflower said:

Because you are hot and beautiful Kaota said looking at her

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn smiled, "I slept good thank you. Where do you work? Or what is your work to be exact." She yawned and covered her hand with her mouth before putting it down on her lap once she was finished yawning. "Free coffee? That sounds amazin, but I think I'll have to pass. And I'll use the bathroom later...or at some point anyway."
"Alright, I work at the cafe I took you too after we camped out at the lake." Ryley reached over and played with a few strands of Autumn's hair before leaning over to kiss her cheek. "Any plans for today or do you wanna chill here with Sylvius till I get off work?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Not even scratched how about you?'
Riley looked at her foot. "My foot hurts, my arm and head" she says softly

Tokihama Kaota](Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] is all the drama over yet?)

Ethereal chuckled before kissing him softly

Tokihama Kaota](Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] is all the drama over yet?)

(( Yeah, why? ))

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]West looked at her. "I'm the light the contradicts the Darkness." He said as he took a sip of his cup. "Being the only one of my kind is difficult but eh what can I do."
Val sighed in relief. "I always get like that when I make on something I didn't mean."

[/QUOTE]
Rain: Not be so cryptic but eh, who am I to say *she sigh resting against the counters as she lets her glamour drop, her wings showing*

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "I love you" He said passing out (Timeskip_
Al woke up the next day and yawned
Nora layed on her side and lifted her head up from the pillow, her hair falling into her face and over part of her eye. "Good morning..." She said tiredly, looking at Al.

tumblr_n24z2iU2261rcufwuo1_500.gif

Roman said:
After a while of talking about stupid stuff only cousins would talk about, Han walked out of Roman's room, laughing. "So, I'll see you around, Han?" "S-sure man! Though I don't know if I might stay here. I'll tell you when I make up my mind." "Alright, don't hesitate to call me sometimes man, I'm always there for my family." "Alright man." Han then disappeared.
*Ciara was next to the door frame of Roman's room with her steel hand over her face*

'will i ever be able to find someone...?'

*A tear slid down her cheek as she began thinking of it*

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]West looked at her. "I'm the light the contradicts the Darkness." He said as he took a sip of his cup. "Being the only one of my kind is difficult but eh what can I do."
Val sighed in relief. "I always get like that when I make on something I didn't mean."

[/QUOTE]
Ava chuckled. "It's quite alright" she says as the waiter came over. "Hello My name is Kat, and I'll be your waiter, are you ready to order?" She asks

WeirdPrincess said:
"Her name is Yurika. Though she has been gone for a couple days, I'm sure she'll be fine or-" Asuka said before a cloud of smoke began to form next to her. Once the smoke began to fade away, Yurika stood there with a strange creature in her hands. "You called master?" She asked before looking at Nxy. "Who are you?"

Nora looked over at Al and smiled, "I love you too. Goodnight." She said quietly, clapping her hands and turning off the light before she started to fall asleep.
Nyx:*she nods her head to Yurika* Hello, I am Night, as your master has named me.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora layed on her side and lifted her head up from the pillow, her hair falling into her face and over part of her eye. "Good morning..." She said tiredly, looking at Al.
tumblr_n24z2iU2261rcufwuo1_500.gif
Al blushed a little "Morning" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Come here"
Riley puffed her cheeks out. "Okay" she says before she held onto the bench and limped her way over to Marcus, wincing every time she had to walk on her foot

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciara was next to the door frame of Roman's room with her steel hand over her face*
'will i ever be able to find someone...?'

*A tear slid down her cheek as she began thinking of it*

[/QUOTE]
Roman walked out of his room, whistling a happy tune. He stopped when he seen Ciara, "Hey about earlier, sorry for calling you 'vicious'... " he said rubbing his neck.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Cause i wanna interact with someone)

[/QUOTE]
(( Who? ))

Dnaleri017 said:
"Alright, I work at the cafe I took you too after we camped out at the lake." Ryley reached over and played with a few strands of Autumn's hair before leaning over to kiss her cheek. "Any plans for today or do you wanna chill here with Sylvius till I get off work?"
"You work at the café? So if I ever come by while you're working, can I get free coffee?" Autumn joked before she lightly blushed when Ryley kissed her cheek. "I can just hang out with Sylvius until I have to go meet up with my friends. That or he can come with me."

Roman said:
Roman walked out of his room, whistling a happy tune. He stopped when he seen Ciara, "Hey about earlier, sorry for calling you 'vicious'... " he said rubbing his neck.

(( Who? ))
(One of your free characters or the people who were involved in the "drama" you speak of)

shortyshot8 said:
Tark nodded "Alright" He said softly
" Just be careful I won't be long..." Blair went over and kissed his lips then let go and grabbed her clothes from the other room and got dressed.
52cd721f76928df0889f3d523549d8c8.jpg

Jennete said:
Rain: Not be so cryptic but eh, who am I to say *she sigh resting against the counters as she lets her glamour drop, her wings showing*
West shrugged. "My power can mostly anything and a few other things but that's where I stay quiet." He laughed.

Mayyflower said:
Ava chuckled. "It's quite alright" she says as the waiter came over. "Hello My name is Kat, and I'll be your waiter, are you ready to order?" She asks
Val looked over at her. "Rare steak burger and coffee." He said looking back at Ava. "I'm not bothering too much? Right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back