• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Riley puffed her cheeks out. "Okay" she says before she held onto the bench and limped her way over to Marcus, wincing every time she had to walk on her foot
Marcus hugged her tightly

Roman said:
Roman walked out of his room, whistling a happy tune. He stopped when he seen Ciara, "Hey about earlier, sorry for calling you 'vicious'... " he said rubbing his neck.

(( Who? ))
*Ciara only started walking away wiping away her tears*

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed a little "Morning" He said softly
Nora smiled softly before she sat up and stretched. Nigou was still sound asleep between the two, gently kicking his paws in his sleep. "I'm gonna go take a shower and then make breakfast. Do you want anything specific?" She asked quietly as she stood beside the bed.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
" Just be careful I won't be long..." Blair went over and kissed his lips then let go and grabbed her clothes from the other room and got dressed.
Tark smiled a little "Alright" he said softly as he stood up

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kaota then looked at Ethereal and licked her cheek

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal blushed and chuckled. "Tell me about yourself?" She says and asks

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](One of your free characters or the people who were involved in the "drama" you speak of)

[/QUOTE]
(( You want one of the people who just became free of the drama? xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara only started walking away wiping away her tears*

[/QUOTE]
"Ciara, wait." Roman walked behind her. "Here me out. I just really want you to know I'm sorry. Can I explain?"

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]West shrugged. "My power can mostly anything and a few other things but that's where I stay quiet." He laughed.
Val looked over at her. "Rare steak burger and coffee." He said looking back at Ava. "I'm not bothering too much? Right?"

[/QUOTE]
Rain: Again with the cryptic *she smirks and holds the glass out over the wink, washing it with the water in the sink, manipulating it to clean everything and be scolding hot*

WeirdPrincess said:
"You work at the café? So if I ever come by while you're working, can I get free coffee?" Autumn joked before she lightly blushed when Ryley kissed her cheek. "I can just hang out with Sylvius until I have to go meet up with my friends. That or he can come with me."
"Sure, you have partial control of him remember? He'll listen." Ryley got up and searched hus closet till he found his black shirt and turquoise blue shor sleeved hoodie. He threw on the shirt and hoodie and went to the kitchen. "Pancakes sound good to you?" He called from the kitchen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Jennete said:
Nyx:*she nods her head to Yurika* Hello, I am Night, as your master has named me.
"Night..." Yurika said slowly before she turned to Asuka and held out the creature. "I got what you need master. Where should I put it." "Basement Yuri. In one of those changes." Asuka said. "Yes miss." She bowed before leaving to go to the basement, leaving a clone of herself behind. "My master named you? Where are you from?"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Yes)

[/QUOTE]
(( What character is that? ))

Jennete said:
Rain: Again with the cryptic *she smirks and holds the glass out over the wink, washing it with the water in the sink, manipulating it to clean everything and be scolding hot*
West raised his eyebrow. "Cryptic?"

Roman said:
"Ciara, wait." Roman walked behind her. "Here me out. I just really want you to know I'm sorry. Can I explain?"
''it wont help...im just a killing machine...''

*Ciara said coldly*

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal blushed and chuckled. "Tell me about yourself?" She says and asks
Kaota then looked at her and said Uhhh lets stop asking questions Kaota then touched her chest

Roman said:
(( What character is that? ))
(Han or Roman or ..... anyone who is now free from the drama if they are free now)

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]West shrugged. "My power can mostly anything and a few other things but that's where I stay quiet." He laughed.
Val looked over at her. "Rare steak burger and coffee." He said looking back at Ava. "I'm not bothering too much? Right?"

[/QUOTE]
Ava shook her head. "Not at all, uh I'll just have blt" she says softly. "And water" she says "okay coming right up" she says walking away

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
I'm a boy and i like you
(Han or Roman or ..... anyone who is now free from the drama if they are free now)

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal shook her head. "Good enough" she says softly

shortyshot8 said:
Tark smiled a little "Alright" he said softly as he stood up
"I have a cell so if you need me just call..." Blair did her hair and makeup then went out the door and snuck in the hospital to steal some blood bags and stuffs them in her bag.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''it wont help...im just a killing machine...''
*Ciara said coldly*

[/QUOTE]
"Maybe you're missing something... You never know what could help. Now, what seems to be your problem?" Roman asked in a worried tone.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota then looked at her and said Uhhh lets stop asking questions Kaota then touched her chest

[/QUOTE]
(( Why do you want the characters who just got out of the drama anyways? xD and Han is in the park since you asked for him or Roman I guess ))

Mayyflower said:
Ava shook her head. "Not at all, uh I'll just have blt" she says softly. "And water" she says "okay coming right up" she says walking away

"So tell me about yourself? Something that you wouldn't mind sharing.? He said. "I mean we just met so we gotta start by knowing each other better."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Night..." Yurika said slowly before she turned to Asuka and held out the creature. "I got what you need master. Where should I put it." "Basement Yuri. In one of those changes." Asuka said. "Yes miss." She bowed before leaving to go to the basement, leaving a clone of herself behind. "My master named you? Where are you from?"
Nyx: I do not know my Name. I do not know the answers to the questions you seek if they are of me, I am sorry *she smiles sadly and looks away* That creature, it was intriguing

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]West raised his eyebrow. "Cryptic?"

[/QUOTE]
Rain: Yes you sounding like the fortune cookie and saying shit that doesn't mean anything to normal people *she smirks a little, shrugging at her complete honesty*

Dnaleri017 said:
"Sure, you have partial control of him remember? He'll listen." Ryley got up and searched hus closet till he found his black shirt and turquoise blue shor sleeved hoodie. He threw on the shirt and hoodie and went to the kitchen. "Pancakes sound good to you?" He called from the kitchen.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
"Pancakes are fine!" Autumn called back before getting out of the bed and stretching again. "Oh darn...I didn't bring any clothes for myself." She said quietly before a spare dress was layed out on Ryley's bed, freshly ironed. Autumn blinked and picked the dress up, "I really need to leave how to control this." She muttered before changing into the dress and walking into Ryley's living then proceeded to sit in the couch, waiting for the pancakes to be done. The way Autumn was laying on the couch was so that she was upside down, her feet in the air and her head looking back at the tv.

Mayyflower said:

Kaota then stood up from the bed and streched his arms Lets don't ask questions now Kaota then picked up the picture of Ezekial Ethereal And Allen and Kagura and layed on the bed closer to Ethereal Holding the picture up

I can help Kagura,What happened to her that made her angry?

Roman said:
"Maybe you're missing something... You never know what could help. Now, what seems to be your problem?" Roman asked in a worried tone.

(( Why do you want the characters who just got out of the drama anyways? xD and Han is in the park since you asked for him or Roman I guess ))
''i dont wanna talk about it..''

Roman said:

(Because Han has fought two of the Primal beings and Kiri has fought one and couldn't stop him but destroyed there plan)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back