• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus's body light on Fire as he looked at Viper "I may be getting into a battle I can't win but....I have to try"
Viper shook her head, grinning. "I'm afraid this isn't a battle my dear, I really must go, but I will see you again" she says before fading away "until we meet again" she says smirking

Mayyflower said:
Viper shook her head, grinning. "I'm afraid this isn't a battle my dear, I really must go, but I will see you again" she says before fading away "until we meet again" she says smirking
Marcus frowned "No" He said before his eye flashed sending a rip in reality as he pulled her through it "Let Lexi and Harper go"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kaota put his face into her chest

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal layed her arms on his head gently, looking up.

Ryley woke up and felt his arm was numb. He looked at Autumn, still asleep, and hugged her lightly while kissing her head. He layed there hugging her for what seemed like hours waiting for her to wake. Though he was completly content with the current situation as is. "Another day and I actually have to work today. Good thing I get to go in whenever, plus free coffee..."

@WeirdPrincess

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Jennete said:
Rain: You aren't human. What are you? *She tilts her head, sipping her drink*
West looked at one. "I am just one but I am many, so can't really know what I truly am." He answer.

Mayyflower said:
Ava chuckled. "What can I say..I'm a happy person." She says
Val laughed. "Maybe you can give me some of that happiness." He said but turned bright red the moment he realized what he said. "I didn't mean it any other way, I wasn't thinking about what I wanted to say." He said.

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley woke up and felt his arm was numb. He looked at Autumn, still asleep, and hugged her lightly while kissing her head. He layed there hugging her for what seemed like hours waiting for her to wake. Though he was completly content with the current situation as is. "Another day and I actually have to work today. Good thing I get to go in whenever, plus free coffee..."
@WeirdPrincess

@WeirdPrincess

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler flushed the toilet and came out after he was done. He gave her a thumbs up. "You bet! I'm just raring to go now!" He said happily. "Thank you, Ivory."
"Of course!" She said with a big smile. "Where were you off too?" She asked.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "No" He said before his eye flashed sending a rip in reality as he pulled her through it "Let Lexi and Harper go"
Viper sighed. "If you insist" she says throwing the bottle that held them in it "can't break the enchantment, only I can" she says "if they are in there for to long they will die" she says laughing

@LunaCrosby[/URL] is not coming back right?)
(Nah)

Ethereal shook her head. "Not yet" she says softly

shortyshot8 said:
Tark smiled "They said it wasn't possible for me to love but...I'm beginning to think they were wrong" He said softly looking in her eyes
Blair let go then slid her hands down his chest and turned away, "I have to go get something in town... I'll be right back..." Blair got up quickly then got out of the tub and wrapped the towel around her then went over to the mirror and sighed.

Mayyflower said:
Viper sighed. "If you insist" she says throwing the bottle that held them in it "can't break the enchantment, only I can" she says "if they are in there for to long they will die" she says laughing

(Nah)

Marcus caught the bottle "You are a Monster"

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]West looked at one. "I am just one but I am many, so can't really know what I truly am." He answer.
Val laughed. "Maybe you can give me some of that happiness." He said but turned bright red the moment he realized what he said. "I didn't mean it any other way, I wasn't thinking about what I wanted to say." He said.

[/QUOTE]
Ava chuckled. "It's fine I know what you meant" she says smiling

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair let go then slid her hands down his chest and turned away, "I have to go get something in town... I'll be right back..." Blair got up quickly then got out of the tub and wrapped the towel around her then went over to the mirror and sighed.
Tark nodded "Alright" He said softly

Aeron said:
"Of course!" She said with a big smile. "Where were you off too?" She asked.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler chuckled and folded his arms behind his head. "Anywhere and everywhere!" He said happily. "I've been meeting all kinds of new people...! Except... I just had to kill one recently... Seems like we didn't get along very well..." He said before he pouted a bit. "He wouldn't show me the bathroom and he tried to kill me!"

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]West looked at one. "I am just one but I am many, so can't really know what I truly am." He answer.

[/QUOTE]
Rain: Well what can you do? *she asks, eyebrow raised*

Mayyflower said:

(Nah)

Ok Kaota then looked at Ethereal and said Since,I've asked too many questions You ask me a question

Dnaleri017 said:
@WeirdPrincess

Autumn woke up to the sound of Ryley's voice and slowly opened her eyes. "Ah...Good morning Ryley." She smiled up at him before sitting up and stretching.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus let her go "Get out of my sight" He growled
Viper smiled. "Gladly, you sicken me" she says smiling. "Have fun with Harper and Lexi, shows how much her own family care, there not even here" she says warping away @TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
Viper smiled. "Gladly, you sicken me" she says smiling. "Have fun with Harper and Lexi, shows how much her own family care, there not even here" she says warping away @TheRebelliousDragon
Marcus growled before looking at the bottle "Dammit.....William where are you?'

Jennete said:
Rain: Well what can you do? *she asks, eyebrow raised*
West looked at her. "I'm the light the contradicts the Darkness." He said as he took a sip of his cup. "Being the only one of my kind is difficult but eh what can I do."

Mayyflower said:
Ava chuckled. "It's fine I know what you meant" she says smiling
Val sighed in relief. "I always get like that when I make on something I didn't mean."

Jennete said:
Nyx: Who is this young lady? *she says, turning around to look at her, smiling slightly*
"Her name is Yurika. Though she has been gone for a couple days, I'm sure she'll be fine or-" Asuka said before a cloud of smoke began to form next to her. Once the smoke began to fade away, Yurika stood there with a strange creature in her hands. "You called master?" She asked before looking at Nxy. "Who are you?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled and laid next to her "I love you" He said softly
Nora looked over at Al and smiled, "I love you too. Goodnight." She said quietly, clapping her hands and turning off the light before she started to fall asleep.

WeirdPrincess said:

Autumn woke up to the sound of Ryley's voice and slowly opened her eyes. "Ah...Good morning Ryley." She smiled up at him before sitting up and stretching.
Ryley didn't get up waiting for feeling to return to his arm. "Morning Autumn, how'd you sleep?" Ryley smiled to see Autumn's face and sat up himself glancing at the bathroom, "I have work later so we have time to chill until then as well as shower. You can stay here as long as you want to by the way, door is always unlocked. If you come with I can get you free coffee."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back