• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(( The main archive was destroyed, so the virus couldn't be transmitted. Basically Kiri saved you guys xD ))
((Well thank god for Kiri the secret hero! xD ))

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota then pulled away and got closer to her This is your's and your husbands room,Well now i'm your husband

[/QUOTE]
ethereal tilted her head. "Two husbands?" She asks

shortyshot8 said:
Tark chuckled a little "But.....You feel strange...Kind.....I like it" He said softly before kissing her on the cheek
Blair smiled then sat up and turned around to face him then wraps her arms around him.

(( The main archive was destroyed, so the virus couldn't be transmitted. Basically Kiri saved you guys xD ))
(( ....Well now I feel bad cause I think he failed xD Whoops! ))

Aiden sighed. "You STILL wanna fight me? I'm kinda not in the mood..." He said before he disappeared again.
Kiri sighed as he went away and got on top of a building I'll see you later.....Atleast i tried

Aeron said:
((Anyone free? :3))
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
((I believe I have a toon but it's been so long I would have to resubmit him sorry cx ))

Dnaleri017 said:
((I believe I have a toon but it's been so long I would have to resubmit him sorry cx ))
Its all right, thank you though!

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair smiled then sat up and turned around to face him then wraps her arms around him.
Tark smiled "They said it wasn't possible for me to love but...I'm beginning to think they were wrong" He said softly looking in her eyes

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "True" He said happily
Nora stood up from the couch and looked at Al, "Since the movies over...there isn't much to do now. And it's late..." She said quietly.

(( I got Kokuru, Tyler and Dark Tyler... Tyler can't find a bathroom so he's kinda panicking right now xD ))
I can send Ivory to help Tyler find a bathroom X'D

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora stood up from the couch and looked at Al, "Since the movies over...there isn't much to do now. And it's late..." She said quietly.
Al nodded and stood up "Yeah....What should we do?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus closed his eyes as his power began to surge "Viper huh? I suggest you leave...NOW" He said sternly as he opened his eyes wings coming out of his back and his eyes glowing as his Dragon Soul awakened
Viper grinned. "Fine I'll leave" she says with a smirk, before opening a portal using Oliver's energy. "Now that I have a connection I can do this" she says before grabbing Lexi and Harper out of the portal, shrinking them and placing them in a jar that was enchanted @TheRebelliousDragon

Aeron said:
I can send Ivory to help Tyler find a bathroom X'D
((XDDDD I love using Tyler))

Tyler ran into the courtyard, hopping back and forth. "COME ON!!!! WHERE IS THAT STUPID BATHROOM!?" He hollered.

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]Val nodded at her. " Yep it all looks good but do they make Rare steakburger? " He asked. "I don't really like it when it's fully cooked sometimes."

[/QUOTE]
Ava nodded. "Yea" she says softly. "If you asks for it Like that" she says drinking her water

Mayyflower said:
Viper grinned. "Fine I'll leave" she says with a smirk, before opening a portal using Oliver's energy. "Now that I have a connection I can do this" she says before grabbing Lexi and Harper out of the portal, shrinking them and placing them in a jar that was enchanted @TheRebelliousDragon
Marcus frowned "Let them go"

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley picked up Autumn and brought her to his room, laying on the bad he set her beside him and stared at the ceiling. "Love you Autumn, goodnight."
Autumn chuckled before she closed her eyes, "Goodnight Ryley...again." She chuckled again before drifting off to sleep.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looked at her and chuckled No,You can divorce Ezekial if you want

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal nodded. "I I don't now" she says softly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "Let them go"
"I'm afraid I can't do that" she says putting them in a portal that led to no where.

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal nodded. "I I don't now" she says softly

"I'm afraid I can't do that" she says putting them in a portal that led to no where.
Kaota got closer and said Not now but whenever you want to Kaota then looked at her chest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back