• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn tapped her chin in thought, "I don't think so..." She said quietly and yawned. Autumn rubbed at her eyes before stretching herself out on the couch, laying her head in Ryley's lap. "Goodnight Ryley, I love you." She said tiredly, soon smiling up at him before falling asleep.
Ryley smiled at Autumn. "Before you fall asleep would you mind me adjusting or would you rather sleep in my bed, much more comfy than a couch just saying..." Ryley took off his shirt and threw it in the laundry basket in the corner of the room. It was getting warm, even though the temperature was fine for Autumn and Sylvius, so he had decided to take off his shirt at least.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver narrowed his eyes at her. "That may be so... But I'm willing to take a chance!" He said before he dashed around her at inhuman speed, causing a tornado.
Viper rolled her eyes before flicking her arms making the tornado break and oliver and Riley fling back.

"Owwww" she whimpered as she hit the ground behind the bench

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-ah...no, i dont need to have a cat. it'd make my pet dragon jealous...''
*Ciara said with a nervous smile*

''you can probably give it to Himeragi though''

[/QUOTE]
Roman flinched at the word dragon, "I don't know if I'd get along wirh your pet..." he said taking the cat.

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]Val skimmed through the menu. " Chicken burger sounds good, but what else can be good?" He asked.

[/QUOTE]
Ava smiled. "Everything here is really good" she says happily

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blushed, "No I'm not. This is how I usually sleep." She said quietly as she picked up Nigou and held him under her chest.
Al smiled "I need to sleep with you more"

Aiden tossed him aside. "The game is over... We have won." He said with a smirk before he want to the main archive computer again. It was completely smashed. "NO! It got destroyed in our battle!" He hissed. He looked back at the boy. "You've caused a lot of trouble you fool... Now we can't dominate everyone else as the leading race." He said before he started talking on his headset again. "Hey, it's me. Were retreating. The plan failed." He said as he teleported away.
Kiri stood up from the ground and picked up his straw hat and hit the ground really hard with light and it made everything around him shatter and break,Aiden got hurt

Mayyflower said:
Viper rolled her eyes before flicking her arms making the tornado break and oliver and Riley fling back.
Oliver's eyes flashed and he suddenly transmitted himself behind her, then stabbing her from the front with his huge blade.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kiri stood up from the ground and picked up his straw hat and hit the ground really hard with light and it made everything around him shatter and break,Aiden got hurt

[/QUOTE]
(Aiden left, he's gone somewhere else now xD )

Mayyflower said:
Marcus stood there "What's going on here?"

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Why are you asking?"
Tark shrugged "I just want to know more about feelings"

Mayyflower said:
Ava smiled. "Everything here is really good" she says happily
Val nodded at her. " Yep it all looks good but do they make Rare steakburger? " He asked. "I don't really like it when it's fully cooked sometimes."

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley smiled at Autumn. "Before you fall asleep would you mind me adjusting or would you rather sleep in my bed, much more comfy than a couch just saying..." Ryley took off his shirt and threw it in the laundry basket in the corner of the room. It was getting warm, even though the temperature was fine for Autumn and Sylvius, so he had decided to take off his shirt at least.
Autumn blinked awake and stared up at Ryley, "....I somehow forgot about the bed...something is wrong with me." She said quietly before sitting up and rubbing the back of her head. "The bed sounds better, even though this couch is comfy enough for me." Autumn laughed lightly.

shortyshot8 said:

"Well you won't learn much feelings from me since I turned my feelings off a long time ago..."

Roman said:
Roman flinched at the word dragon, "I don't know if I'd get along wirh your pet..." he said taking the cat.
''no no, dont worry. hes an idiot and...well lets say he has a mind of a child. hes not too rough, hes kind of stupid, and hes a bit childish. yet he does the most childish things and every time oh god i swear, i would want to kill something and he says to reason out with them, what a dumb ass''

*A small dragon appeared*

''oh...hey dummy''

Mikhail: ''m-my name isnt dummy Zero! i dont know why your so mean...is it because your first dragon died a long time ago...?''

''it has nothing to do with Michael...your just under experienced than him...''

Mikhail: ''Th-Thats so mean Zero..!''

''oh shut up Mikhail, before i take you to the back yard, make you full size, and stab you in the head because i know you survive even though i stab your skull''

Mikhail: *Gulp*

(Aiden left, he's gone somewhere else now xD )
(Oh ok)

Kiri stood up and looked around him Looks like he left.... Kiri then put his straw hat on and teleported himself to where Aiden was You shouldn't run away from me.....

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Well you won't learn much feelings from me since I turned my feelings off a long time ago..."
Tark chuckled a little "But.....You feel strange...Kind.....I like it" He said softly before kissing her on the cheek

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "I need to sleep with you more"
Nora laughed and shook her head, "I wouldn't mind it so you would be fine." She said before looking at the tv, noticing that the movie was over and the credits were rolling. "Oh...I guess that's over now..." She said quietly before yawning.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn blinked awake and stared up at Ryley, "....I somehow forgot about the bed...something is wrong with me." She said quietly before sitting up and rubbing the back of her head. "The bed sounds better, even though this couch is comfy enough for me." Autumn laughed lightly.
Ryley picked up Autumn and brought her to his room, laying on the bad he set her beside him and stared at the ceiling. "Love you Autumn, goodnight."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed and shook her head, "I wouldn't mind it so you would be fine." She said before looking at the tv, noticing that the movie was over and the credits were rolling. "Oh...I guess that's over now..." She said quietly before yawning.
Al chuckled "True" He said happily

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Oh ok)
Kiri stood up and looked around him Looks like he left.... Kiri then put his straw hat on and teleported himself to where Aiden was You shouldn't run away from me.....

[/QUOTE]
Aiden sighed. "You STILL wanna fight me? I'm kinda not in the mood..." He said before he disappeared again.

shortyshot8 said:

Riley rubbed her elebow "I don't know it happened so fast" she says frowning @TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
Riley rubbed her elebow "I don't know it happened so fast" she says frowning @TheRebelliousDragon
Marcus closed his eyes as his power began to surge "Viper huh? I suggest you leave...NOW" He said sternly as he opened his eyes wings coming out of his back and his eyes glowing as his Dragon Soul awakened

Users who are viewing this thread

Back