• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota got closer and said Not now but whenever you want to Kaota then looked at her chest

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal nodded before her face turned a bright red

Mayyflower said:
Ava nodded. "Yea" she says softly. "If you asks for it Like that" she says drinking her water
Val nodded at her. " people would usually find it weird sometimes but I guess others don't." He said as he placed the order.

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded and stood up "Yeah....What should we do?"
"Um...I was just going to go to bed...you can follow me up to my room if you want." Nora said, blushing a little.

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]Val nodded at her. " people would usually find it weird sometimes but I guess others don't." He said as he placed the order.

[/QUOTE]
Ava shook her head. "Nah I think is perfectly fine" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal nodded. "I I don't now" she says softly

"I'm afraid I can't do that" she says putting them in a portal that led to no where.
Marcus frowned "Then you will pay for it" He said as the ground cracked

WeirdPrincess said:
"Um...I was just going to go to bed...you can follow me up to my room if you want." Nora said, blushing a little.
Al nodded "I would like that"

latest
[/URL]
Roman blinked, "Stabbing? Skulls? Yeah, maybe I should talk to someone who seems a bit less vicious..." Han was doing something when he appeared in Roman's room and stabbed the wall, right beside his face. Roman blinked, "What the hell? You were like a millimeter away from stabbing me in the eye!" "Someone was gonna do it sooner or later. What is this place?" Han asked, looking around the room.

(( I had to change it to something shorter, I'm gonna go do something so I'll be gone for a little bit :P ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((XDDDD I love using Tyler))
Tyler ran into the courtyard, hopping back and forth. "COME ON!!!! WHERE IS THAT STUPID BATHROOM!?" He hollered.
Ivory peeked out from her book and saw Tyler rushing into the courtyard, looking as if he was about to burst. "Tyler! You need help?" She yelled as she stood. Sje heard him yell for a bathroom and pointed to a door across the courtyard labled 'Bathroom'

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn chuckled before she closed her eyes, "Goodnight Ryley...again." She chuckled again before drifting off to sleep.
Ryley kissed the top of Autumn's head and held her close to him, his arm around her waist, falling asleep listening to her steady breathing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]Val instinct took a hold of him as he caught the person falling. "Careful there."
West shook his head. "No family member just me, the last of my kins."

[/QUOTE]
Rain: That is depressing *she says plainly*

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed and nodded, "I live with one other person but that's just because she hasn't found her dorm or bought a house yet." She said as she followed her around.
Nyx: Who is this young lady? *she says, turning around to look at her, smiling slightly*

shortyshot8 said:
Viper chuckled and shook her head. "Oh dear, I'm afraid that I've already paid for it and came back" she says making the ground crack more but around him.

Riley stood up, well tried to at least. "Daddy please be careful" she says worriedly

Aeron said:
Ivory peeked out from her book and saw Tyler rushing into the courtyard, looking as if he was about to burst. "Tyler! You need help?" She yelled as she stood. Sje heard him yell for a bathroom and pointed to a door across the courtyard labled 'Bathroom'
Tyler ran into the nearby bathroom with extreme speed. "Ah.... That's much better..." He said behind the door as he took a dump.

Mayyflower said:
Viper chuckled and shook her head. "Oh dear, I'm afraid that I've already paid for it and came back" she says making the ground crack more but around him.
Riley stood up, well tried to at least. "Daddy please be careful" she says worriedly
Marcus looked at her "Let daddy deal with this sweetie" He said softly

Roman said:
Roman blinked, "Stabbing? Skulls? Yeah, maybe I should talk to someone who seems a bit less vicious..." Han was doing something when he appeared in Roman's room and stabbed the wall, right beside his face. Roman blinked, "What the hell? You were like a millimeter away from stabbing me in the eye!" "Someone was gonna do it sooner or later. What is this place?" Han asked, looking around the room.

(( I had to change it to something shorter, I'm gonna go do something so I'll be gone for a little bit :P ))
*Ciara leaves the room a bit offended by her being labeled Vicious*

shortyshot8 said:

Al nodded "I would like that"
Nora nodded before they walked upstairs and into her room. Setting Nigou down on the bed, she climbed under the covers and looked up at the ceiling. Nigou curled up and yawned before resting his head on his paws and falling asleep.

tumblr_ni3o1llu2Y1thp3p7o3_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded before they walked upstairs and into her room. Setting Nigou down on the bed, she climbed under the covers and looked up at the ceiling. Nigou curled up and yawned before resting his head on his paws and falling asleep.
tumblr_ni3o1llu2Y1thp3p7o3_500.gif
Al smiled and laid next to her "I love you" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
Ava shook her head. "Nah I think is perfectly fine" she says smiling
Val looked at her. " you really do love smiling a lot."

Jennete said:
Rain: That is depressing *she says plainly*
West shrugged. "I mean come on, I'm not even human yet I keep on staying positive."

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kaota then neared his face to her chest

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal blushed even more, breathing heavily

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]Val looked at her. " you really do love smiling a lot."
West shrugged. "I mean come on, I'm not even human yet I keep on staying positive."

[/QUOTE]
Rain: You aren't human. What are you? *She tilts her head, sipping her drink*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler ran into the nearby bathroom with extreme speed. "Ah.... That's much better..." He said behind the door as he took a dump.
Ivory tiptoed to the door and knocked. "Are you all right in there?" She said woth a giggle.

Mayyflower said:
Riley frowned and nodded slowly. "Okay.." She says attempting to get up again
Marcus's body light on Fire as he looked at Viper "I may be getting into a battle I can't win but....I have to try"

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]Val looked at her. " you really do love smiling a lot."

[/QUOTE]
Ava chuckled. "What can I say..I'm a happy person." She says

Aeron said:
Ivory tiptoed to the door and knocked. "Are you all right in there?" She said woth a giggle.
Tyler flushed the toilet and came out after he was done. He gave her a thumbs up. "You bet! I'm just raring to go now!" He said happily. "Thank you, Ivory."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back