• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Viper sighed. "She hasn't told you?" she says shaking her head. "She should have, I'm her Aunt one of the very few who survived her massive attack on the family" she says with a chuckle
Oliver still wasn't convinced that he could trust her. "That so?" He asked.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver still wasn't convinced that he could trust her. "That so?" He asked.
"Very so my dear" she says narrowing her eyes a little "You see..All I want is to 'talk' to your mom and of course your aunt" she says

Riley huffed. "Family matters" she says nervously

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn picked up the bowl of ramen and began eating it. "Um.... I think it's called Bleach. I just put on whatever I could find and this seemed interesting enough." She glanced over at Ryley and smiled. "Also, thank you for the food." Autumn said before returning her gaze to the tv and continuing to eat the ramen.
"Anytime, Bleach is pretty good, I've seen it before." Ryley stared at the t.v. absently. "Sylvius, you want to try that spell again?" Sylvius barked and Ryley nodded. Finishing his ramen he went to his room and brought out a book. Reciting a spell he touched Sylvius then himself and then tapped Autumn's shoulder. He waited a moment and spoke. "Sylvius... what are you're thoughts of Autumn staying the night?" Sylvius made a sound that was supoosed to be a bark but instead Ryley and Autumn heard, "Autumn friendly, me like Autumn" Ryley sat wide eyed and glanced at Autumn, "Wow I'm lucky today, two spells that work easily in one day!"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Mayyflower said:
"Very so my dear" she says narrowing her eyes a little "You see..All I want is to 'talk' to your mom and of course your aunt" she says
(( Family Matters? You mean the show? xD ))

Mayyflower said:
Oliver narrowed his eyes back. "What's in it for me?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Family Matters? You mean the show? xD ))
( xD )

Oliver narrowed his eyes back. "What's in it for me?" He asked.
Viper chuckled. "Nothing, you haven't been home in what seems like forever, so tell me dear why would there be something in it for you?" she asks crossing her arms

Dnaleri017 said:
"Anytime, Bleach is pretty good, I've seen it before." Ryley stared at the t.v. absently. "Sylvius, you want to try that spell again?" Sylvius barked and Ryley nodded. Finishing his ramen he went to his room and brought out a book. Reciting a spell he touched Sylvius then himself and then tapped Autumn's shoulder. He waited a moment and spoke. "Sylvius... ehat are you're thoughts of Autumn staying the night?" Sylvius made a sound that was supoosed to be a bark but instead Ryley and Autumn heard, "Autumn friendly, me like Autumn" Ryley sat wide eyed and glanced at Autumn, "Wow I'm lucky today, two spells that work easily in one day!"
Autumn soon finished her ramen and watched as Ryley left the room to get something. She hummed until he returned before smiling at Sylvius. Autumn blinked in surprise when he talked before her smile widened, "Well I like you too Sylvius. You're very nice to me, even though we just met." She giggled and patted his head before looking at Ryley. "I'm proud of you! You did good today....that kind of sounds weird when I say that." Autumn giggled again before kissing Ryley on the cheek.

shortyshot8 said:
Al patted his head "Nigou? That's a nice name...." He said softly
Nigou barked again, his tail wagging faster. Nora chuckled and pet him, "I think he likes that name." She said with a smile before snapping her fingers and changing into a tank top. Her pants were gone as she sighed happily, "Thank god. Those things were so tight." She said as Nigou moved from Al's lap to Nora's.

Mayyflower said:
(> :D )

Viper chuckled. "Nothing, you haven't been home in what seems like forever, so tell me dear why would there be something in it for you?" she asks crossing her arms
Oliver gritted his teeth. "Then I'm not letting you lay a finger on anyone..." He hissed. "I'm not letting you hurt my mom, my dad, or anyone!" He said. "I wasn't going to anyway!"

Val tilted his head. "Am I forgetting something?. He as

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn soon finished her ramen and watched as Ryley left the room to get something. She hummed until he returned before smiling at Sylvius. Autumn blinked in surprise when he talked before her smile widened, "Well I like you too Sylvius. You're very nice to me, even though we just met." She giggled and patted his head before looking at Ryley. "I'm proud of you! You did good today....that kind of sounds weird when I say that." Autumn giggled again before kissing Ryley on the cheek.

Nigou barked again, his tail wagging faster. Nora chuckled and pet him, "I think he likes that name." She said with a smile before snapping her fingers and changing into a tank top. Her pants were gone as she sighed happily, "Thank god. Those things were so tight." She said as Nigou moved from Al's lap to Nora's.
(Did Ava answer?)

Tyler folded his arms behind his head. "Well, a lot of people fight me... It might be sparring, William trying to kill me again, or just something dumb, but it's my job to protect the ones I love and care for." He said. "I haven't been able to find the time to really enjoy life... Other than that, I'm pretty good!" He said with a thumbs up.
...♅Akira took another bite of his bread and replied♅...

“ I see. I don't see why you don't enjoy fighting. To me, it's fun~ ”

Oliver gritted his teeth. "Then I'm not letting you lay a finger on anyone..." He hissed. "I'm not letting you hurt my mom, my dad, or anyone!" He said. "I wasn't going to anyway!"
Viper raised an eyebrow. "Gosh your just like your mother... Look I told you I just wanted to talk" she says smiling

WeirdPrincess said:

Al chuckled a little"Your pants vanished"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Thanks Autumn," Ryley kissed Autumn's cheek and sat with her. "Anything I might need to know before you fall asleep?"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota still keeping his hand on her face said Who do you love more?Me or Your Husband?

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal looked down at her fingers. You.. She says queitly

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]Val tilted his head. "Am I forgetting something?. He as
(Did Ava answer?)

[/QUOTE]
Ava shook her head. "No nothing at all" she says as they got seated at a table

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira took another bite of his bread and replied♅...

“ I see. I don't see why you don't enjoy fighting. To me, it's fun~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Tyler chuckled. "I guess it's kinda fun... But it always gets me into drama and stuff..." He said. "I kinda wish life was simple, but it isn't."

Aiden flew back, hitting the ball of light behind him, then getting hit by the ball in front of him. He rumbled with a amazing amount of energy now. Exceed Mode activate... He said before he stood back up, smirking as a red aura encased him.
((Hit count: 4, goal: 5))
Kiri then appeared behind him and grabbed his head and said Let me cleanse you

(Then all the darkness will be transferred to Kiri but the light will remain too,Aiden will become himself again)

Mayyflower said:
Viper raised an eyebrow. "Gosh your just like your mother... Look I told you I just wanted to talk" she says smiling
Oliver growled. "Well you know what my gut says!? It says that it's raring for a battle! So I'll let it do the talking!" He said as he stood up, getting on all fours. He snorted like a bull for emphasis.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Shut. Up." Blair closed her eyes and set the urge to feed aside then relaxed again.
Tark chuckled "My bad my bad..." He said before thinking "I don't completely understand it honestly but...How much do you like me?"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kiri then appeared behind him and grabbed his head and said Let me cleanse you
(Then all the darkness will be transferred to Kiri but the light will remain too,Aiden will become himself again)

[/QUOTE]
Aiden smirked and teleported, copying his motions with 3 times the power. He grabbed his head in a death grip, his claws sinking into his head. "Hah! Fool! You think it would be THAT easy to cleanse me?" He asked before he stabbed one of his claws, into his chest. "Your a joke..."

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal looked down at her fingers. You.. She says queitly

Ava shook her head. "No nothing at all" she says as they got seated at a table
Val shrugged. "Can be remembered some other day I guess." He looked at her. " What do they usually serve here?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back