• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled a little "I love you Nora" He said softly
Nora blinked and looked over at Al, blushing. "Y-You do?" She asked before hitting herself. "I love you too Al." She said softly.

Mayyflower said:
Ava followed close behind. "Normal Vampire things" she shrugged
Val held a chair for her. "Ladies first." He said nodding at her. " pretty cool, better than us humans I guess."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''.....''
*She only stared at you with an annoyed expression*

[/QUOTE]
William frowned "Earth to you...Can you hear me?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked and looked over at Al, blushing. "Y-You do?" She asked before hitting herself. "I love you too Al." She said softly.
Al nodded before kissing her cheek

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "Earth to you...Can you hear me?"

Al nodded before kissing her cheek
*Seria soon kneed you in the stomach that sends you falling to the ground*

''cant you see im in a pissed off mood...?''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sat within the cave, watching the scene unfold before him. He had hidden his presence from Tyler and Anubis, and as such, was watching them. He took a piece of bread from the tray beside him and took a bite from it. He chewed multiple times and looked at Anubis and Tyler, soon talking♅...

“ Do you guys fight people often? It seems like it, as your both rather powerful. ”

tumblr_n76o9xEta71qfbz1so1_500%201_zpse9hwpdpq.gif

[/QUOTE]
"Give me a minute before I answer that." He said before he charged his signature move, only smaller. "FINAL ART! SOUL BURST!" He said before he completely annihilated Anubis. "Dammit, I killed him..." He said before he looked back at Akira. "I happen to do a lot of fighting... I don't exactly enjoy it, but it's a living." He said as his spear disappeared. "Fancy seeing you here Akira." He said with a grin and a wave. "How ya been?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Seria soon kneed you in the stomach that sends you falling to the ground*
''cant you see im in a pissed off mood...?''

[/QUOTE]
William coughed a little "I...Noticed"

Mayyflower said:
The woman turned her attention to Riley which made Riley look down. "Oh sorry where are my manners...Im Viper Moi" she says looking back at Oliver.
Riley nodded. "Im Riley Short" she says shyly
Oliver definitely knew she was evil... He saw it in her eyes. His crystal clear eyes. "Oliver... Oliver Pearson." He said in a bit of a cold tone.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''and watch your language...''

[/QUOTE]
William slowly stood up "My bad...I can see I angered you" He said bowing a little "My apologies"

shortyshot8 said:
William slowly stood up "My bad...I can see I angered you" He said bowing a little "My apologies"
''forgiven.''

*She said as she quickly turned away and continued walking*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''forgiven.''
*She said as she quickly turned away and continued walking*

[/QUOTE]
William stretched a little "I didn't catch your name"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"Give me a minute before I answer that." He said before he charged his signature move, only smaller. "FINAL ART! SOUL BURST!" He said before he completely annihilated Anubis. "Dammit, I killed him..." He said before he looked back at Akira. "I happen to do a lot of fighting... I don't exactly enjoy it, but it's a living." He said as his spear disappeared. "Fancy seeing you here Akira." He said with a grin and a wave. "How ya been?"
...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying, frowning slightly as he looked at Anubis. He then returned his vision to Tyler♅...

“ Isn't it smarter to make your living out of something you enjoy? Anyway, I've been good. How about you? ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*She just kept walking away*

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "Well that sucked" He muttered leaning against the wall again

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blushed more before returning her gaze to the TV.
Al smiled before looking at the dog

Oliver definitely knew she was evil... He saw it in her eyes. His crystal clear eyes. "Oliver... Oliver Pearson." He said in a bit of a cold tone.
Viper nodded. "Oh I know who you are me dear" she says grinning

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying, frowning slightly as he looked at Anubis. He then returned his vision to Tyler♅...

“ Isn't it smarter to make your living out of something you enjoy? Anyway, I've been good. How about you? ”

[/QUOTE]
Tyler folded his arms behind his head. "Well, a lot of people fight me... It might be sparring, William trying to kill me again, or just something dumb, but it's my job to protect the ones I love and care for." He said. "I haven't been able to find the time to really enjoy life... Other than that, I'm pretty good!" He said with a thumbs up.

Mayyflower said:
Viper nodded. "Oh I know who you are me dear" she says grinning
Oliver was now getting a even nastier vibe from her. "How do you know who I am...?" He asked, frowning.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Well that sucked" He muttered leaning against the wall again

Al smiled before looking at the dog
The dog stared up at him, now awake from its small nap. Nora munched on the popcorn as she watched a movie she had found.

WeirdPrincess said:
The dog stared up at him, now awake from its small nap. Nora munched on the popcorn as she watched a movie she had found.
Al smiled "What should we name you?"

Tyler folded his arms behind his head. "Well, a lot of people fight me... It might be sparring, William trying to kill me again, or just something dumb, but it's my job to protect the ones I love and care for." He said. "I haven't been able to find the time to really enjoy life... Other than that, I'm pretty good!" He said with a thumbs up.

Oliver was now getting a even nastier vibe from her. "How do you know who I am...?" He asked, frowning.
Viper sighed. "She hasn't told you?" she says shaking her head. "She should have, I'm her Aunt one of the very few who survived her massive attack on the family" she says with a chuckle

Dnaleri017 said:
As Ryley finished the ramen he brought the two bowls over and set one in front of Autumn. "Well it seems my shirt worked so that's a plus." Ryley placed a bowl of meat on the floor for Sylvius and sat on the couch beside Autumn, "Whatchu watching this time?"
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Dnaleri017 said:
As Ryley finished the ramen he brought the two bowls over and set one in front of Autumn. "Well it seems my shirt worked so that's a plus." Ryley placed a bowl of meat on the floor for Sylvius and sat on the couch beside Autumn, "Whatchu watching this time?"
@WeirdPrincess

Dnaleri017 said:
Autumn picked up the bowl of ramen and began eating it. "Um.... I think it's called Bleach. I just put on whatever I could find and this seemed interesting enough." She glanced over at Ryley and smiled. "Also, thank you for the food." Autumn said before returning her gaze to the tv and continuing to eat the ramen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back