• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stepped out the front door and started flying "i know you're trying to relax, but i need you to point out the hospital." he said calmly.
Amaya huffed and Barried her face into his shoulder

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]Val looked at her. "Know any place, the food is on me."

[/QUOTE]
Ava hummed at the thought. "Steak n shake... Freddy's..hm" she says tapping her chin

Mayyflower said:
Ayen sighed "well, i guess I'm just gonna have to find it myself." he said scanning the area.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "well, i guess I'm just gonna have to find it myself." he said scanning the area.
Amaya warped them both to the hospital, her face still in ayens shoulder

Dnaleri017 said:
"Uhhh, not quite. Only to the park entrance, still practicing on it..." Ryley grabbed Autumn's hand and walked through the gate greeting Sylvius on the other side. "Alright now we can go to my place!"
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn give Ryleh a thumbs up, "You got it! Hi Sylvius." She said happily, waving at Sylvius before they walked out of the a amusement park and to Ryley's apartment. "Can I borrow a shirt when we get there?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled before sitting down and patting his lap
The dog climbed up on his lap before curling itself into a ball, yawning.

Mayyflower said:

Ava hummed at the thought. "Steak n shake... Freddy's..hm" she says tapping her chin
Val started walking. " Freddy's it is."

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn give Ryleh a thumbs up, "You got it! Hi Sylvius." She said happily, waving at Sylvius before they walked out of the a amusement park and to Ryley's apartment. "Can I borrow a shirt when we get there?"

The dog climbed up on his lap before curling itself into a ball, yawning.
Al smiled and stroked the dog's backk

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't see why not, though they may be a bit long if you haven't noticed my height." Ryley walked into the apartment building and to his apartment opening the door for everyone. He walked to his room with a hammer, two nails, and a large old blanket and attached it to his bathroom doorframe. "Choose any shirt you want, I don't mind." Ryley began making some ramen noodles for the both of them in his kitchen.

shortyshot8 said:
Tark shrugged "Alright" He said opening the door and taking off his clothing before joining her
Blair chuckled then closed her eyes and layed her head back as her face slowly changes to her vampireic look and her hands grip the sides as she takes a deep breathe, "You should be more careful when it comes to me."

Tyler had decided to go on a little adventure because he was bored. He had arrived at the very bottom of a dark and eerie cave. Suddenly, a bunch of brazers were lit around the room, revealing a jackal headed man. He held two golden curved blades... They were kinda blunt. His attire had a Egyptian feel to it. "Welcome traveller... I am Anub-" The jackal-headed man began to say before Tyler interrupted him. "Hey man! Can I talk to you for a sec? I was looking for a bathroom and I kinda got lost and ended up here... Do you have a bathroom here by-" Tyler began to say before Anubis interrupted him. "SILENCE INSOLENT BRAT! WHY DID YOU DISTURB MY REST IN THE FIRST PLACE!?" He asked in a booming voice. Tyler had his hands over his ears the entire time. "Can you say that again a little quieter?" Tyler asked with a frown on his face. The Jackel-headed man sighed and said it again a bit quieter. "Why did you disturb my rest traveller...?" He asked. Tyler laughed. "So I could find a bathroom silly!" He said happily. Anubis slammed his fist against his throne, his eyes now flaming. "I CANT TAKE ANYMORE OF THIS NONSENSE! YOU SHALL PERISH THE SAME AS EVERY OTHER TRAVELLER WHO HAS COME HERE!" He yelled. Tyler winced when he yelled again. I bet it's his voice that killed those travelers... He thought as he rubbed the back of his head. "Fine... If you won't show me to the bathroom..." He said as he smiled and summoned a spear, leaping at Anubis. "THEN ILL MAKE YOU SHOW ME!" Tyler said confidently.

@shortyshot8 @SoulofTobi
@Jennete @Mayyflower @everyone

(I was bored so...)

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair chuckled then closed her eyes and layed her head back as her face slowly changes to her vampireic look and her hands grip the sides as she takes a deep breathe, "You should be more careful when it comes to me."
Tark tilted his head "Why is that?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler had decided to go on a little adventure because he was bored. He had arrived at the very bottom of a dark and eerie cave. Suddenly, a bunch of brazers were lit around the room, revealing a jackal headed man. He held two golden curved blades... They were kinda blunt. His attire had a Egyptian feel to it. "Welcome traveller... I am Anub-" The jackal-headed man began to say before Tyler interrupted him. "Hey man! Can I talk to you for a sec? I was looking for a bathroom and I kinda got lost and ended up here... Do you have a bathroom here by-" Tyler began to say before Anubis interrupted him. "SILENCE INSOLENT BRAT! WHY DID YOU DISTURB MY REST IN THE FIRST PLACE!?" He asked in a booming voice. Tyler had his hands over his ears the entire time. "Can you say that again a little quieter?" Tyler asked with a frown on his face. The Jackel-headed man sighed and said it again a bit quieter. "Why did you disturb my rest traveller...?" He asked. Tyler laughed. "So I could find a bathroom silly!" He said happily. Anubis slammed his fist against his throne, his eyes now flaming. "I CANT TAKE ANYMORE OF THIS NONSENSE! YOU SHALL PERISH THE SAME AS EVERY OTHER TRAVELLER WHO HAS COME HERE!" He yelled. Tyler winced when he yelled again. I bet it's his voice that killed those travelers... He thought as he rubbed the back of his head. "Fine... If you won't show me to the bathroom..." He said as he smiled and summoned a spear, leaping at Anubis. "THEN ILL MAKE YOU SHOW ME!" Tyler said confidently.
@shortyshot8 @SoulofTobi
@Jennete @Mayyflower @everyone

(I was bored so...)
(What in the actual hell)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya warped them both to the hospital, her face still in ayens shoulder
Ayen nodded as he took her into the hospital "some body help my..... my fiancee is in going into labor." he said before some nurses came rushing over to help Amaya.

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]Val started walking. " Freddy's it is."

[/QUOTE]
Ava nodded. "Okay, Awesome" she says smiling happily

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded as he took her into the hospital "some body help my..... my fiancee is in going into labor." he said before some nurses came rushing over to help Amaya.
Amaya grunted. "I hate nurses there so annoying" she said before the nurses came to help her

Mayyflower said:
Ava nodded. "Okay, Awesome" she says smiling happily

Amaya grunted. "I hate nurses there so annoying" she said before the nurses came to help her
Val looked around. " being training for i don't know how long sure changes the place but not a lot."

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled and stroked the dog's backk
Nora came back from the kitchen, a bowl of popcorn in her hand. She looked at the two on the floor and smiled, "That's just adorable." She said quietly as the dog rested on his lap.

Mayyflower said:
Ava opened an eye and looked at the boy who just caught her. "T-Thank you" she says looking up at the tree she fell from

The woman looked down at the two who were on the bench and when she saw Oliver and smiled an evil smile

"Shes been up there all day" she says nervously
Oliver shivered a little when the women smiled AND was looking straight at him. What the? Why is she looking at me? He thought nervously. He wondered if she somehow knew him or if they had already met.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen sighed "just bear with it my love." he said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora came back from the kitchen, a bowl of popcorn in her hand. She looked at the two on the floor and smiled, "That's just adorable." She said quietly as the dog rested on his lap.
Al chuckled a little "It is?"

shortyshot8 said:
Tark tilted his head "Why is that?"

(What in the actual hell)
Blair's urge for blood goes away as her face goes back to normal and she controls it for a little while longer then sighs and lays her back on Tark and closes her eyes then relaxes.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair's urge for blood goes away as her face goes back to normal and she controls it for a little while longer then sighs and lays her back on Tark and closes her eyes then relaxes.
Tark smiled a little "You are a very kind soul..."

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]Val looked around. " being training for i don't know how long sure changes the place but not a lot."

[/QUOTE]
Ava looked at him. "Yea it did" she says nodding

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver shivered a little when the women smiled AND was looking straight at him. What the? Why is she looking at me? He thought nervously. He wondered if she somehow knew him or if they had already met.
Riley stared up at her. "Shes evil I can feel it, and shes looking straight at you" she says

Dnaleri017 said:
"I don't see why not, though they may be a bit long if you haven't noticed my height." Ryley walked into the apartment building and to his apartment opening the door for everyone. He walked to his room with a hammer, two nails, and a large old blanket and attached it to his bathroom doorframe. "Choose any shirt you want, I don't mind." Ryley began making some ramen noodles for the both of them in his kitchen.
"Righto sir! Though I have noticed you're taller then I am, I'm average height for a women." Autumn said before walking into Ryley's room and looking for a shirt to wear. Once she found on, she removed her clothes and put on the shirt which reached her thighs. "This should be comfortable enough.." Autumn said quietly before she left Ryley's room and sat down on the couch, soon turning on the tv to watch something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back