• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Ava chuckled. "Yea" she says softly. "Hey.. are you a human?" she asks
Val nodded. "It's not really that hard to figure out, I mean come on even I figured it out what you were when you fell but I rather not say it."

Mayyflower said:
(Ik, just let it happen, its a world full of oddness and you question pregnancy xD )
Amaya layed back down. "They can wait" she says breathing heavily. "Im too tired" she says tiredly
( ( ≧Д≦) i'm weird, and Ayen was originally gonna be a godless beat-the-out-of-and-ask-questions-later type of character)

Ayen sighed "i hope they agree." he said as he laid back down.

Dnaleri017 said:
"You seem tired, if you're not too hungry I could just make something simple and we could relax instead" Ryley chuckled and noticrd they were about to get off the ferris wheel. "See, we can be at my place within the next 5 minutes too."
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
"I'm fine with anything, it doesn't matter to me what you make. But I do have to say, I'm starving." Autumn said as she put a hand on her stomach. She hopped off of the cart once the Ferris wheel reached the bottom and stretched.

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]Val nodded. "It's not really that hard to figure out, I mean come on even I figured it out what you were when you fell but I rather not say it."

[/QUOTE]
Ava chuckled. "Say what?" she asks smiling

SoulofTobi said:
( ( ≧Д≦) i'm weird, and Ayen was originally gonna be a godless beat-the-out-of-and-ask-questions-later type of character)
Ayen sighed "i hope they agree." he said as he laid back down.
"Though, I doubt I will be able to get sleep with these darn contractions" she says in a whiny tone.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm fine with anything, it doesn't matter to me what you make. But I do have to say, I'm starving." Autumn said as she put a hand on her stomach. She hopped off of the cart once the Ferris wheel reached the bottom and stretched.
"Alright then let me test something quick" Ryley walked behind the bathrooms and returned a few seconds later. "Finally got it working, follow me I have a hellgate to the entrance by Sylvius. It's a trick I've been working on." Ryley smiled and went back to his portal behind the bathrooms.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "So cute"
Nora brought him back down and pet his head, "Yeah he is. I'm glad I got him." She said as they neared her house. Upon reaching the entrance, she unlocked the door and walking inside before looking back at Al. "Make yourself comfortable and find a movie to put on, I'm gonna make popcorn." Nora said as she set the dog down and walked into the kitchen. It stared up at him, his head tilted to the side.

Mayyflower said:
"Though, I doubt I will be able to get sleep with these darn contractions" she says in a whiny tone.
Ayen sighed "then i guess i should take you to the modern healers, shouldn't I?" he said getting out of bed and stretching.

Mayyflower said:
Ava chuckled. "Say what?" she asks smiling
Val raised his hand like he was going to jail " they showed the moment you fell so don't blame me." He said. "I am as innocent as a rabbit."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "then i guess i should take you to the modern healers, shouldn't I?" he said getting out of bed and stretching.
"The hospital?" she asks looking over at Ayen

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]Val raised his hand like he was going to jail " they showed the moment you fell so don't blame me." He said. "I am as innocent as a rabbit."

[/QUOTE]
Ava chuckled and shook her head

Dnaleri017 said:
"Alright then let me test something quick" Ryley walked behind the bathrooms and returned a few seconds later. "Finally got it working, follow me I have a hellgate to the entrance by Sylvius. It's a trick I've been working on." Ryley smiled and went back to his portal behind the bathrooms.
Autumn rocked on her heels and she waited for Ryley before she watched him return. "Ooh! Sounds neat." Autumn said with a smile as she followed him behind the bathrooms. "So this just goes straight to your apartment?" She asked, looking at the portal.

Mayyflower said:
"The hospital?" she asks looking over at Ayen

Ava chuckled and shook her head
Ayen nodded "yeah, they'll have a safer way to deliver the kids than me and.... my methods." he said the last part quietly.

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]"What?" He asked her confused.

[/QUOTE]
Ava smiled. "Oh its nothing" she says looking around

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "yeah, they'll have a safer way to deliver the kids than me and.... my methods." he said the last part quietly.
Amaya groaned. "Okay" she sighs before sitting up and getting up, holding her stomach

Val leaned closer toward her but turned around. " wanna go get something to eat? I haven't eaten anything but fish lately."

Mayyflower said:
Ava smiled. "Oh its nothing" she says looking around

Amaya groaned. "Okay" she sighs before sitting up and getting up, holding her stomach
Ayen shook his head as he picked her up and cradled her in his arms "let me do the lifting." he said softly as he carried her out of the room.

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]Val leaned closer toward her but turned around. " wanna go get something to eat? I haven't eaten anything but fish lately."

[/QUOTE]
Ava nodded. "Sure why not" she says happily

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora brought him back down and pet his head, "Yeah he is. I'm glad I got him." She said as they neared her house. Upon reaching the entrance, she unlocked the door and walking inside before looking back at Al. "Make yourself comfortable and find a movie to put on, I'm gonna make popcorn." Nora said as she set the dog down and walked into the kitchen. It stared up at him, his head tilted to the side.
Al looked at the dog "Hey there" He said snickering a little

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn rocked on her heels and she waited for Ryley before she watched him return. "Ooh! Sounds neat." Autumn said with a smile as she followed him behind the bathrooms. "So this just goes straight to your apartment?" She asked, looking at the portal.
"Uhhh, not quite. Only to the park entrance, still practicing on it..." Ryley grabbed Autumn's hand and walked through the gate greeting Sylvius on the other side. "Alright now we can go to my place!"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head as he picked her up and cradled her in his arms "let me do the lifting." he said softly as he carried her out of the room.
Amaya layed her head on his shoulder and tried to relax

Mayyflower said:
Amaya layed her head on his shoulder and tried to relax
Ayen stepped out the front door and started flying "i know you're trying to relax, but i need you to point out the hospital." he said calmly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back