• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(( I has found it! ))
"Sure is." Roman said smiling. "It wasn't only your looks though. I liked you for you in general. Though now my liking has turned into loving." He said laughing a little.
Snow:*she smiles and slowly cradles their son, looking at Roman* My love...would you like to hold him...our baby boy?

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]West nodded. "Yep, my master."

[/QUOTE]
Rain: Who is your master...?

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled warmly "That would be nice..." He pulled out his wallet and smirked
"You aren't paying for it." Nora said as she moved over to a box that sat on the ground. "Why would they leave him here on the floor?" She asked herself quickly, looking down at the husky that sat there, wagging its tail as it looked up at Nora.

tumblr_ni3o1llu2Y1thp3p7o5_500.gif

"Aww! Aren't you the cutest thing!" She said happily as she reached her hand out and pet him.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and slowly cradles their son, looking at Roman* My love...would you like to hold him...our baby boy?

Roman chuckled, "Sure hon." He aid holding his arms out. "I'll hold him for a bit."

Jennete said:

"Master was master, no need for me to know his name." He reply. "But the only name I heard was Morlin or something like that, I don't know it was hard to understand it."

Dnaleri017 said:
"Of course, I'm sure Sylvius will love to see you as well, in fact I bet he's going nuts waiting for us right now." Ryley chuckled, "Though I should ask if you'd like to stay the night or not, if so I gotta fix something in my room. Sylvius sorta broke my bathroom door."
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn burst out laughing, "He broke your bathroom door? How?" She laughed even harder then before. "You know what, nevermind. Forget I asked...but if it's okay to stay the night, I would love to." Autumn said happily as she looked back at Ryley.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You aren't paying for it." Nora said as she moved over to a box that sat on the ground. "Why would they leave him here on the floor?" She asked herself quickly, looking down at the husky that sat there, wagging its tail as it looked up at Nora.
tumblr_ni3o1llu2Y1thp3p7o5_500.gif

"Aww! Aren't you the cutest thing!" She said happily as she reached her hand out and pet him.
Al chuckled "It was a joke" He said before looking at it "Wow"

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn burst out laughing, "He broke your bathroom door? How?" She laughed even harder then before. "You know what, nevermind. Forget I asked...but if it's okay to stay the night, I would love to." Autumn said happily as she looked back at Ryley.
"I didn't notice him sneak in the bathroom and he broke it down when I called him. It's now just a frame..." Ryley frowned for a moment. "I'm glad I never have to shut my bedroom door otherwise that would be missing too..."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

SoulofTobi said:
(or even worse, feed him to a land kraken
(or, by some random reason, fight Ayen... he controls anything that's part of nature, including krakens....)

Ayen returned her embrace and fell asleep.

(time skip)
(Time skip, how many kids should she have when she goes in labor?)

Amaya felt a big discomfort in her stomach area, she sat up

shortyshot8 said:
Tark nodded "Alright" He said softly before sitting on the bed while thinking "Strange....Is this what the word love means? I don't get it..."

( xD Oh god xD )
"Oh and by the way I can hear your thoughts... And get in your head..."

Mayyflower said:
(Anyone free?)
(Val is)

Jennete said:
Rain: Is he still around? *curious why he would still follow some masters wishes if he was gone*
--------------

@WeirdPrincess

Nyx:*she looks around, wandering through the house* Do you live here with anyone per chance young child?
West shook his head. "No, he die a long time ago." He reply to her. "But it is my home and nothing is gonna change that."

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon](Val is)
West shook his head. "No, he die a long time ago." He reply to her. "But it is my home and nothing is gonna change that."

[/QUOTE]
(okay who would you like? Nymph, Ava, Sam, kyle, Miayuki, or Luke)

Mayyflower said:
Riley nodded. "Me either" she said
(*Cough *cough @TheRebelliousDragon )

Mayyflower said:
(Time skip, how many kids should she have when she goes in labor?)
Amaya felt a big discomfort in her stomach area, she sat up
(twins? and that's a fast pregnancy, not that I'm complaining, but damn.)

Ayen woke up when he felt Amaya move "whats wrong my love?" he said as he sat up and placed his hands on her shoulders.

Mayyflower said:
(okay who would you like? Nymph, Ava, Sam, kyle, Miayuki, or Luke)

(*Cough *cough @TheRebelliousDragon )
((Whoops xD )

Oliver chuckled. "I guess that's something we have in common huh?" He asked with a smile.

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon](Val is)

[/QUOTE]
Rain: You are attached to a material possession when you should be moving on? Those are some real issues man *she sighs and looks around* I hate standing... I suppose I should invite you inside, be neighborly

Mayyflower said:
(You want Ava? Shes a vampire, wheres val)
(Leaving the forest xD Val is human)

Jennete said:
Rain: You are attached to a material possession when you should be moving on? Those are some real issues man *she sighs and looks around* I hate standing... I suppose I should invite you inside, be neighborly
West. "It has so many memories so I don't want to leave it be demolish." He reply. " okay." He nodded at her when she asked him to go inside.

SoulofTobi said:
(twins? and that's a fast pregnancy, not that I'm complaining, but damn.)
Ayen woke up when he felt Amaya move "whats wrong my love?" he said as he sat up and placed his hands on her shoulders.
(Um xD cats aren't pregnant for that long... This is the most awkward part of being pregnant and I dont like this part.. xD )

Amaya looked over at Ayen. "I think the kids are coming." she says holding her stomach

shortyshot8 said:
Tark gulped "Oh boy" He said nervously
"Thats what you get for helping people you dont even know!" Blair smiled and put her hair up then took off her robe and stepped in the tub and lay backed then relaxed.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Thats what you get for helping people you dont even know!" Blair smiled and put her hair up then took off her robe and stepped in the tub and lay backed then relaxed.
Tark chuckled "So what? You looked like you were in trouble"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back