• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tark smiled "Why would I be scared? So what if you are a Vampire you are still my friend"

Al chuckled and watched her
Nora frowned as she ran into one of the ghost, losing one of her lives. "Grr..." She growled before she put down the stuffed animals on the machine before she started playing again. "Is there anything you wanna play?" She asked, her eyes still focused on the screen.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora frowned as she ran into one of the ghost, losing one of her lives. "Grr..." She growled before she put down the stuffed animals on the machine before she started playing again. "Is there anything you wanna play?" She asked, her eyes still focused on the screen.
Al chuckled "Not really....It's just nice being with you"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff4d4d][B]*Ciara just watched it again*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff4d4d] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
"You seem to like that kitten... Am I wrong?" Roman asked.

Jennete said:
Rain: Are their rules about not being able to call out a creepy staring guy when you see one *she smirks a little, less on alert now* If we are done measuring, would you like to tell me your name?
West looked up at the the sky thinking. "What was it that my master called me?" He though to himself before looking back at her. "Colin West but call me West and you?."

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]West looked up at the the sky thinking. "What was it that my master called me?" He though to himself before looking back at her. "Colin West but call me West and you?."

[/QUOTE]
Rain:*she shrugs her shoulders* My name is Rain. You live around here then I presume..

Han woke up from his nap and immediately hopped up, "I slept like a baby... That's a lot if drool...." he said wiping his face. His vision was still a little blurry when he attempted to walk, causing him to walk right into a wall. "Ouch..."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled up at him "So, What cha wanna do?" She asked happily.
Roland smiled down at her "what would you have me do?" he asked playfully.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "Thanks" she says tiredly
Ayen got down on to the porch and lifted Amaya into his arms "are you ready for bed my love?" he asked softly.

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley leaned into Autumn and chuckled, "that's pretty silly if you ask me, but it makes sense for you." Ryley turned Autumn's head to face him and kissed her gently. "I love you Autumn..."
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn giggled quietly, "I'm a silly person. Expect nothing less then this." She blinked in surprise when Ryley turned her head to face him and was even more startled by the kiss. "I love you too Ryley.." Autumn blushed as she said it.

shortyshot8 said:
Tark smiled "Why would I be scared? So what if you are a Vampire you are still my friend"

Al chuckled and watched her
"Idiot..." Blair got up slowly, "But you still didnt answer my question of what you are..."

SoulofTobi said:
She giggled lightly "Well, If I knew, I wouldn't be asking what you'd like"

West nodded, pointing at the scary run down house. "Been leaving here since god knows when." He shuddered when he said the word 'God'.

Nonalaka said:
She giggled lightly "Well, If I knew, I wouldn't be asking what you'd like"
Roland thought then smiled "anything to keep you smiling." he said before kissing her

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "Not really....It's just nice being with you"
Nora looked back at him fora quick second, "Do you want to leave then? My place or something?" She asked before looking back at the screen and pouted when she lost another life, resulting in a game over. "Dang it....at least that wasn't real life... I wouldn't want to die by those ghost." She giggled quietly before picking up the stuffed animals and facing Al.

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]West nodded, pointing at the scary run down house. "Been leaving here since god knows when." He shuddered when he said the word 'God'.

[/QUOTE]
Rain: That looks like something that should be torn down...but I enjoy scary looking houses. *she smirks*

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked back at him fora quick second, "Do you want to leave then? My place or something?" She asked before looking back at the screen and pouted when she lost another life, resulting in a game over. "Dang it....at least that wasn't real life... I wouldn't want to die by those ghost." She giggled quietly before picking up the stuffed animals and facing Al.
AL chuckled again "I don't care...This is your night.....We will do whatever you want"

William then leaned against the wall "Just gonna wait for someone to drag along" He muttered

@Himeragi Seiker @Roman @Jennete

Roman said:
"What? I'm the first person to ever say your eyes are cool? People suck..." Takeshi said quietly. "Well at least you know someone who likes them."
Violetta gave Takeshi a genuinely happy smile.

"Thank you. Normally people get scared when they see them. Either the blue, and especially this."

She took another long drink of the alcohol, looking back up at the stars. The light in the stars reflected off the gold clocks, making her eyes look like they were filled with time itself.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"A human cant just turn on water with his mind... " Blair closes her eyes then her face slowly changes back to normal.
Tark chuckled "I never said I was a normal Human" He said before sighing "Is it just me or do you seem to despise me"

SoulofTobi said:

Ayen got down on to the porch and lifted Amaya into his arms "are you ready for bed my love?" he asked softly.
Amaya nodded. "Yea" she says yawning

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]"No one touches my house or they will be see hell." He said smiling at her kindly.

[/QUOTE]
Rain: oh fiesty, nice. *she tilts her head and looks at him* What is up with your connection to the house hmm?

Jennete said:
Rain: oh fiesty, nice. *she tilts her head and looks at him* What is up with your connection to the house hmm?
West though for a moment. " it was where my master lived and where I was created or born, or however people say it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back