• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tal looked actually scared now "What the hell is going on?"

Jack smiled "I love you too Neko" he said softly
"Let's just say the people doing this are taking a break..." Blair opend her eyes as her face changes to its vampire look and her eyes turn black with black veins creeping up to her eyes.
153e906112825b4b867ec1f85be0d7d0.jpg

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler woke up after a while. "Ngh... My head hurts..." He said to himself as he sat up. He looked over the now sleeping Han. "Hmm... Looks like I lost..." He said before he stood up. He cracked his knuckles and smirked. "Well... What am I waiting around here for?! There's a whole world full of adventures for me to explore!" He said happily before he dashed off towards the edge of the temple, jumping off and flying away.
@shortyshot8
@Jennete @Himeragi Seiker @Lumina @Mayyflower @LunaCrosby @everyone just cause xD
This is what he saw when he looked at Han xD

IchigoSleeping.jpg~320x480

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Let's just say the people doing this are taking a break..." Blair opend her eyes as her face changes to its vampire look and her eyes turn black with black veins creeping up to her eyes.
153e906112825b4b867ec1f85be0d7d0.jpg
Tark blinked "Eh? What in the world?"

Roman said:
Takeshi smiled and nodded, "Thanks." He said, looking at her eyes. He squinted a little and chuckled, "Has anyone told how you how cool your eyes are?"
Violetta looked back at Takeshi, taking a drink of the wine.

"No, actually."

She looked up at the sky, the stars reflecting in her bright blue eyes. She blinked, and the irises turned golden, a ticking clock in each of them.

"But that actually means a lot."

Lumina said:
Violetta looked back at Takeshi, taking a drink of the wine.
"No, actually."

She looked up at the sky, the stars reflecting in her bright blue eyes. She blinked, and the irises turned golden, a ticking clock in each of them.

"But that actually means a lot."
"What? I'm the first person to ever say your eyes are cool? People suck..." Takeshi said quietly. "Well at least you know someone who likes them."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]so how do i reply to that? xD ))

[/QUOTE]
(I dunno xD All she said was her name...That's it)

Sinister Falcon]West looked over to the different house. "How many houses have been sold?" He asked himself as he spotted Rain. "Must be new." He said to himself. [/QUOTE] Rain:*she see's West and raises her eyebrow frowning a little* Why are you staring. ---------------- Snow:*she smiles looking at the kitten* I love it Darling!! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:

shortyshot8 said:
Al turned on his Dragon Vision and got the dog for her as he held it to her "Here ya go!"
Nora smiled happily, "Thank you! You're the best." She said before leaning up and picking his lips. She took the dog and held it close.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Nah I can just have Nora do after Tyler comes and takes her away or whatever the heck is suppose to happen xD ))
((Well she's going to do a lot of complaining and pouting if Tyler takes her away...))

shortyshot8 said:
Tark blinked "Eh? What in the world?"
Her face stays that way for awhile as the wound dissapears and the only thing left is blood stains on her body and she breathes softly, "Mind filling up the tub again so I can wash off this blood?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Well she going to do a lot of complaining and pouting if Tyler takes her away...))
(( Probably.... I don't exactly know what's suppose to happen after the amusement park ))

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Her face stays that way for awhile as the wound dissapears and the only thing left is blood stains on her body and she breathes softly, "Mind filling up the tub again so I can wash off this blood?"
Tark nodded "Alright" He said using his mind to start the water

Users who are viewing this thread

Back