• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"It was right the second time Violin." Takeshi said. "I want some more.... Wine that is..."
Violetta held up the bottle.

"Uh, heere. Hereeee it iz. Imma take a drink first."

She sucked down a good amount, her face flushed as she looked at Takeshi. She handed it to him, grinning.

Jennete said:
((OMG YOU GOT THE CAT))
Snow:*she looks up smiling* Yes my love??
Roman said:
"Yes, I am the father. My name Roman, nice to meet you." He said bowing his head. He then looked over at Snow, "I have a gift for you." He said happily.
''nice to meet you...im Ciara Zero, the eldest sister among the intoners''

Roman said:
"Yes, I am the father. My name Roman, nice to meet you." He said bowing his head. He then looked over at Snow, "I have a gift for you." He said happily.
Snow:*she smiles excitedly* A gift, for me??

Lumina said:
Violetta held up the bottle.
"Uh, heere. Hereeee it iz. Imma take a drink first."

She sucked down a good amount, her face flushed as she looked at Takeshi. She handed it to him, grinning.
Takeshi took the bottle and held up high, "Woooooh!" He yelled before taking a drink, chugging half of it. "And that's why you gotta love this stuff."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''nice to meet you...im Ciara Zero, the eldest sister among the intoners''

[/QUOTE]
Jennete said:
Roman stepped into the room and smiled at Ciara, "I've met one of the Intoner sisters." He said. "And yes Snow, a gift for you."

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn took the nacho from Ryley and took a bite of it, her eyes lighting up at the taste. "You're right! These are delicious." She smiled before taking another nacho and eating it before eating a piece of cotton candy.
It was beginning to get dark meaning they should eat dinner soon. "Hey, I got an idea, how about we ride up there!" Ryley pointed at the ferris wheel and finished his nachos throwing away the bowl. "It would be a great ride before we leave."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Roman said:
Takeshi took the bottle and held up high, "Woooooh!" He yelled before taking a drink, chugging half of it. "And that's why you gotta love this stuff."

Roman stepped into the room and smiled at Ciara, "I've met one of the Intoner sisters." He said. "And yes Snow, a gift for you."
Jennete said:
''hmmm? was it...Kikuri Three? the purple haired one?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm? was it...Kikuri Three? the purple haired one?''

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded, "Ah yes, how'd you know?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''shes the one who dragged me into such a battle...i could even hear her song...''

[/QUOTE]
"So that means you were there to help, thank you." Roman said happily.

Jennete said:
Rain:*in front of the newly bought house, smirking to herself* Now I just need to find the girls to show them
West looked over to the different house. "How many houses have been sold?" He asked himself as he spotted Rain. "Must be new." He said to himself.

Roman said:

Violetta cheered too.

"You go Takka shun!"

She grinned, taking back the bottle and chugging the rest of the bottle, filling it back up immediately.

"Yknow, y- y... you're really cool." She managed out, looking over at her friend.

Lumina said:
Violetta cheered too.
"You go Takka shun!"

She grinned, taking back the bottle and chugging the rest of the bottle, filling it back up immediately.

"Yknow, y- y... you're really cool." She managed out, looking over at her friend.
Takeshi blinked and looked at her, "Yer cooler..." he said smiling. "Though I must say, your coolness is not helping with the heat of the air." Takeshi said jokingly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''no problem, me and Himeragi only killed the damn horde king...''

[/QUOTE]
"That's good enough..." Roman said as the cat squirmed around in Roman's hands.

Roman said:
Takeshi blinked and looked at her, "Yer cooler..." he said smiling. "Though I must say, your coolness is not helping with the heat of the air." Takeshi said jokingly.
Violetta scoffed.

"Nah, I'm not cool. Thas..that's you. And uh, lemme see..."

She squinted in concentration and the temperature cooled down a bit.

"Is, uh, is that betterr...?"

She looked over at Takeshi, booking his nose again, a grin on her lips.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Emiko walked past him smiling at him only putting a finer infront of her lips while winking*

[/QUOTE]
Roman said:

Roman nodded and called back to William, "In here!"
William blinked "What in the....?" He said to himself a little shocked that just happened before hearing Roman "Uhh...Just a moment!" He called out before looking back at Emiko "Who are you?"

Lumina said:
Violetta scoffed.
"Nah, I'm not cool. Thas..that's you. And uh, lemme see..."

She squinted in concentration and the temperature cooled down a bit.

"Is, uh, is that betterr...?"

She looked over at Takeshi, booking his nose again, a grin on her lips.
Takeshi smiled and nodded, "Thanks." He said, looking at her eyes. He squinted a little and chuckled, "Has anyone told how you how cool your eyes are?"

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "What in the....?" He said to himself a little shocked that just happened before hearing Roman "Uhh...Just a moment!" He called out before looking back at Emiko "Who are you?"
''im Emiko. just a household member...be careful they say i seem deceptive...''

*She said jokingly*

Roman said:
*Ciara just watched*

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "Sure!" He said happily

William continued walking "Anyone!?" He called out

@Himeragi Seiker @Roman @Jennete (Or anyone else in here)
"Okay!" Nora exclaimed before she headed off towards the arcade. Once inside, she got out a couple of dollars and payed for tokens. "What to play first..." She said quietly, tapping her chin as she walked around.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She said jokingly*

*Ciara just watched*

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "I see..." He held out his hand "My name is William"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay!" Nora exclaimed before she headed off towards the arcade. Once inside, she got out a couple of dollars and payed for tokens. "What to play first..." She said quietly, tapping her chin as she walked around.
Al followed looking around trying not to light anything on fire

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She said jokingly*

*Ciara just watched*

[/QUOTE]
"Well, I guess I can put this gift down now." Roman said smiling, he then put the cat down and it began walking over to Snow and Ciara.

9028017_16096395.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back