• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(*Facepalm* You know what I mean xD Seems no one wants to interact with William)
(( Roman is on the couch napping xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
(*Facepalm* You know what I mean xD Seems no one wants to interact with William)
*Kajima walked by and saw William through the door frame*

''oh...your here..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kajima walked by and saw William through the door frame*
''oh...your here..''

[/QUOTE]
William groaned "What do you want?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yup. it should be them..''

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, should we welcome them?" She asked as she looked over him.

shortyshot8 said:
William groaned "What do you want?"
''do you live here? im only askin..''

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, should we welcome them?" She asked as she looked over him.
''sure''

*He said as he looked over at Amara with a smile*

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, right" she giggled before giving him a quick peck on the lips "Well, thank you"
((That gif xD ))
Roland smiled "well, your welcome" he says happily while wrapping his arms around her "anything for my favorite sweet thing." he said sweetly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''do you live here? im only askin..''

''sure''

*He said as he looked over at Amara with a smile*

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "Yeah..." He muttered

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''if you want, i can breast feed him instead. I know im not human but an Intoner but...well, he needs to be breast fed some way.....maybe Himeragi can do it''

[/QUOTE]
Snow:*she frowns* No.. I wish to do it *she smiles a little and looks at her, smiling as she holds out her hand for her to take* I want to thank you for the kindness though, you made me smile. *she grins and nods as she looks at the reading, trying to see how to properly began this...* Hm...

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Yeah..." He muttered
''well welcome to the family...what ever the past, its behind us...il try my best to hold everyone's grudges..alright?''

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]Val stood by a river, feet on water as he looked up at the sky. "I wonder what happened to them." He asked himself.
West stood outside his home, same old torn down place. He started walking randomly not knowing where he was going, but he appeared happy as he kept on walking.

[/QUOTE]
((Do you want to interact with Rain and Jay??(o'v'o)(o'v'o)))

Jennete said:
Snow:*she frowns* No.. I wish to do it *she smiles a little and looks at her, smiling as she holds out her hand for her to take* I want to thank you for the kindness though, you made me smile. *she grins and nods as she looks at the reading, trying to see how to properly began this...* Hm...
*Ciara smiled and sat next to her taking her hand and putting it to Snow's side so she could relax that hand*

''well...im sure we'll get along fine...but...just dont mind my..arm...''

*She then held her robot arm as far as possible away from snow*

''its made out of steel...im not sure if fae are vulnerable to steel..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well welcome to the family...what ever the past, its behind us...il try my best to hold everyone's grudges..alright?''

[/QUOTE]
William smiled a little "Alright" He said before coughing up more blood

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled a little "Alright" He said before coughing up more blood
''christ, what kind of shit you doing...''

*He said walkin over to check on him*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''christ, what kind of shit you doing...''
*He said walkin over to check on him*

[/QUOTE]
William shook his head "I'm just running really low on Magic"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciara smiled and sat next to her taking her hand and putting it to Snow's side so she could relax that hand*
''well...im sure we'll get along fine...but...just dont mind my..arm...''

*She then held her robot arm as far as possible away from snow*

''its made out of steel...im not sure if fae are vulnerable to steel..''

[/QUOTE]
Snow:*she shrugs her shoulder a little and begins nursing, him held to her chest in a swadling blanket so it is hidden from eyes* Fae are vulnerable to Iron. We are creatures of natures, of pure animal instincts and earth survival and love.... It is why they are wildly....*She laughs a little* outlandish in their practices of joy and hate and why those two emotions seem so alike

Roman said:
Takeshi chuckled, "Yeeeeep. Yer welcooome." He said, making his way beside her. "Man... I'm solo not drunk right now."
Violetta poked his cheek, giggling as it squished in.

"Uh huh, you're sooooo not drunk.-hic-"

She kept poking his cheek, still giggling, taking another drink, having to refill the bottle again.

shortyshot8 said:
William shook his head "I'm just running really low on Magic"
''...magic's low huh...?''

*He then got a glass of water and spit into it. His saliva was filled with magic. Its a god eater thing. He then gave the glass to William*

''drink''

Roman woke up from his nap and yawned. "I obviously wasn't out long..." he muttered before standing up to stretch. "Now I have to go get my little friend. Promised I'll pick him up today..." he said making his way to the door.

@anyone who wants to join him

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''...magic's low huh...?''
*He then got a glass of water and spit into it. His saliva was filled with magic. Its a god eater thing. He then gave the glass to William*

''drink''

[/QUOTE]
William blinked "Uhhh....." He said a little confused before sighing "If it will help" He said grabbing the glass and drinking it down

Jennete said:
Snow:*she shrugs her shoulder a little and begins nursing, him held to her chest in a swadling blanket so it is hidden from eyes* Fae are vulnerable to Iron. We are creatures of natures, of pure animal instincts and earth survival and love.... It is why they are wildly....*She laughs a little* outlandish in their practices of joy and hate and why those two emotions seem so alike
''i see...''

Lumina said:
Violetta poked his cheek, giggling as it squished in.
"Uh huh, you're sooooo not drunk.-hic-"

She kept poking his cheek, still giggling, taking another drink, having to refill the bottle again.
"I knooooow riiiiight?" Takeshi said smiling. He then started poking her cheek back. "We're sooooo sooooooooberrrrrr...."

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "Uhhh....." He said a little confused before sighing "If it will help" He said grabbing the glass and drinking it down
*William starts to feel some magic regenerate*

''i wouldve given you more magic if i kissed you but...we're both male so...that would be weird. so i only spat in the glass...how you feeling?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*William starts to feel some magic regenerate*
''i wouldve given you more magic if i kissed you but...we're both male so...that would be weird. so i only spat in the glass...how you feeling?''

[/QUOTE]
William chuckled a little "True....I'm feeling a lot better"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back