• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Riley smiled. "Im Riley, Nice to meet you too Oliver" she says happily
Oliver folded his arms behind his head, sitting next to Riley. "So how are you fitting into the school?" He asked.

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded, laughing.
"Nahhh, you're the bestest friend evarrrr!"

She rolled over on him again, trying to get the wine.

"Can i...can... can I have it again?" She asked, still on top of him.
Takeshi shook his head and held the wine close to himself. "Noooo.... I want the wine." He said looking up at her.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Alright thanks girls. I was just gonna thank her for her help." He said.
''no problem..''

*A loud slap noise was then heard*

*Emiko ran across the room with a can of whip cream laughing*

*Seria was chasing after Emiko with whip cream in her face*

@Jennete

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "all i can tell you is, that they'll come out when they think their ready." he said trying to sound supportive.
Amaya nodded. "Yea" she says softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''no problem..''
*A loud slap noise was then heard*

*Emiko ran across the room with a can of whip cream laughing*

*Seria was chasing after Emiko with whip cream in her face*

[/QUOTE]
Roman watched the two people run pass. He raised a hand and smiled. "Does this kind of stuff happen a lot around here?"

Naruto%20-%20Kakashi_yo.gif

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver folded his arms behind his head, sitting next to Riley. "So how are you fitting into the school?" He asked.
Riley smiled. "Im fitting in quite all right, I guess." she says softly

Roman said:
Takeshi shook his head and held the wine close to himself. "Noooo.... I want the wine." He said looking up at her.
Violetta reached over, trying to get it from his hands, completely forgetting she was a goddess whow had the power to do it. She moved her head down, trying to reach, not realizing it moved their faces closer. She finally had a hand around the neck of the bottle and grinned triumphantly, despite not actually taking the bottle.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Nice job!" He said happily
"Thank you! What do you wanna play? And don't say anything...because there has to be something." Nora said as she hugged the bear to her chest.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Thank you! What do you wanna play? And don't say anything...because there has to be something." Nora said as she hugged the bear to her chest.
Al smirked "Anything" He said jokingly

Roman said:
Roman watched the two people run pass. He raised a hand and smiled. "Does this kind of stuff happen a lot around here?"
Naruto%20-%20Kakashi_yo.gif
''oh yea, that just Emiko, just doing a slap cam. And Seria whos in a prank war with her''

Lumina said:
Violetta reached over, trying to get it from his hands, completely forgetting she was a goddess whow had the power to do it. She moved her head down, trying to reach, not realizing it moved their faces closer. She finally had a hand around the neck of the bottle and grinned triumphantly, despite not actually taking the bottle.
Takeshi looked at the bottle and sighed, "No." He said rolling over so he was on her. He then held the bottle behind his back. "Mine."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''oh yea, that just Emiko, just doing a slap cam. And Seria whos in a prank war with her''

[/QUOTE]
Roman chuckled, "I see..." he said. "What made you wanna be adopted by Snow and myself?" E asked.

Roman said:
Takeshi looked at the bottle and sighed, "No." He said rolling over so he was on her. He then held the bottle behind his back. "Mine."
Violetta pouted, reaching behind his back to try and get the bottle.

"But I want someeee!"

She whined, giggling as she was basically hugging him to try and get the bottle.

Lumina said:
Violetta pouted, reaching behind his back to try and get the bottle.
"But I want someeee!"

She whined, giggling as she was basically hugging him to try and get the bottle.
Takeshi held up his index finger, "Wait." He said before taking another drink. "Alright there ya go." He said handing her the bottle.

Mayyflower said:
Riley smiled. "Im fitting in quite all right, I guess." she says softly
Oliver gave her a thumbs up with a toothy grin. "That's awesome! I'm not really sure if I'm fitting in or not..." He said as he looked at the ground.

Roman said:

Roman chuckled, "I see..." he said. "What made you wanna be adopted by Snow and myself?" E asked.
''well...Assana or Miyuki...well one of them wanted...haha i dunno...i forgot the reason already~''

''c-clumsy...''

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley smiled, "close enough" as they arrived at the ride he set Autumn down and they sat in their seats. "Want to get some cotten candy or something after this?" Ryley was getting a little hungry so a snack wouldn't hurt.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn nodded before her stomach growled at the thought of food. She blushed and put a had over her stomach, "Yeah some food would be nice. I'm kind of hungry." She said as she got herself situated in the seat.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver gave her a thumbs up with a toothy grin. "That's awesome! I'm not really sure if I'm fitting in or not..." He said as he looked at the ground.
Riley tilted her head. "Why do you say that?" she asks

Roman said:
Takeshi held up his index finger, "Wait." He said before taking another drink. "Alright there ya go." He said handing her the bottle.
Violetta broke out into a smile before taking a huge drink, looking up at Takeshi, still giggling.

"Thank you~" she responded cutely, taking yet another drink, not caring that he was on top of her now.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...Assana or Miyuki...well one of them wanted...haha i dunno...i forgot the reason already~''
''c-clumsy...''

[/QUOTE]
"Well then... I'm gonna take a seat. I've been busy, if you wanna know anything you can ask me though, I'm always free to talk to my children !"

Lumina said:
Violetta broke out into a smile before taking a huge drink, looking up at Takeshi, still giggling.
"Thank you~" she responded cutely, taking yet another drink, not caring that he was on top of her now.
Takeshi chuckled, "Yeeeeep. Yer welcooome." He said, making his way beside her. "Man... I'm solo not drunk right now."

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn nodded before her stomach growled at the thought of food. She blushed and put a had over her stomach, "Yeah some food would be nice. I'm kind of hungry." She said as she got herself situated in the seat.
Soon after the ride was over Ryley pulled out his wallet and took out some money for cotten candy and nachos. "These nachos are great, I can't resist their delicious taste." Ryley smiled.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back