• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

((Sorry I was watching a movie, do I owe replies? @SoulofTobi ))

Nonalaka said:
well Natsuru began eating...Amara should eat too. and the two houses were already combined xD ))

Snow:*she goes upstairs to her and Romans room, sitting and she looks through magazines, learning how to breast feed and she frowns a little, reading as she rocks her baby boy* I do not know how to be a good mother....

Nonalaka said:
(YES!!!)

Anime-my-body-is-ready-anime-gif-1147519.gif

Dnaleri017 said:
Soon after the ride was over Ryley pulled out his wallet and took out some money for cotten candy and nachos. "These nachos are great, I can't resist their delicious taste." Ryley smiled.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
"Nachos? I've never had any type of nachos before, but I've had cotton candy and the blue one is my favorite." Autumn said happily.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she goes upstairs to her and Romans room, sitting and she looks through magazines, learning how to breast feed and she frowns a little, reading as she rocks her baby boy* I do not know how to be a good mother....
*Ciara walked in and knocked on the door even though it was open*

''i can help you with that. is it about the breast feeding thing?''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Nachos? I've never had any type of nachos before, but I've had cotton candy and the blue one is my favorite." Autumn said happily.
Ryley handed a nacho to Autumn, "here, try a bite." Ryley stole a piece of cotten candy and grinned plqyfully.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]well Natsuru began eating...Amara should eat too. and the two houses were already combined xD ))

[/QUOTE]
Amara was eating her food when she heard people entering the house "Natsuru?, Is that the people you were talking about" she said as she looked out the door from where she sat.

Nonalaka said:
Amara was eating her food when she heard people entering the house "Natsuru?, Is that the people you were talking about" she said as she looked out the door from where she sat.
''yup. it should be them..''

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head "i meant, that it smelled like you..." he said as he kissed her cheek.
"Oh, right" she giggled before giving him a quick peck on the lips "Well, thank you"

((That gif xD ))

Himeragi Seiker] [B][COLOR=#ff4d4d]*Ciara walked in and knocked on the door even though it was open*[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#ff4d4d]''i can help you with that. is it about the breast feeding thing?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff4d4d] [/COLOR][URL="http://wall.alphacoders.com/by_sub_category.php?id=228968 said:
Snow:*she nods her head, looking up and sighs* I know how to be a mother to my fae children.. not one born as human... I do not know if I can even breast feed.. It is so strange

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods her head, looking up and sighs* I know how to be a mother to my fae children.. not one born as human... I do not know if I can even breast feed.. It is so strange
''if you want, i can breast feed him instead. I know im not human but an Intoner but...well, he needs to be breast fed some way.....maybe Himeragi can do it''

William went to his room and laid down in bed covering his face with the pillow "Am I really not needed in this world....Does no one need me?"

@Anyone in Roman's house

shortyshot8 said:
William went to his room and laid down in bed covering his face with the pillow "Am I really not needed in this world....Does no one need me?"
@Anyone in Roman's house
(( Not just my house ))

Val stood by a river, feet on water as he looked up at the sky. "I wonder what happened to them." He asked himself.

West stood outside his home, same old torn down place. He started walking randomly not knowing where he was going, but he appeared happy as he kept on walking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back