• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Dnaleri017 said:
"If you're not dizzy then we can go to the rollercoaster" picking Autumn up Ryley chuckled kissing her cheek and walked toward the rollercoaster she pointed to.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
"Of course I'm n-" Autumn blinked in surprise when Ryley picked her up. Looking up at him, she reached out and poked his cheek. "I thought you said you'd pick me up if I was dizzy." She said curiously before Autumn looked over at the roller coaster.

Lumina said:
Violetta leaned back, so she was lying down with him.
"Yeah, we totally, like flew through space. Space. Space. Space is a funny word. Heh. Space."

She started giggling, bringing the bottle up to her lips to drink more.
"Space? Yeah... It does sound funny... Can I get the wine again?" He asked

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Yea" she says turning her attention back to the ocean
Ayen whistled whiled staring at the horizon, the tune making birds land one him.

Roman said:
"Space? Yeah... It does sound funny... Can I get the wine again?" He asked
Violetta nodded, rolling over nearly on top of him to pass the wine to his free hand. She giggled at their position for a moment before rolling back, her gaze returning to the night sky.

Mayyflower said:
(Cause Rileys mom and lexi are best friends and... you will see)
Riley walked around the courtyard before she stopped and looked up to see if that woman was still up there. "I still feel her energy" she mumbled looking around
Oliver looked over at the girl that had just spoken. "Hmm? Who's energy?" He asked.

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she turns looking at Snow and the baby, touching his toes* He is tiny....Me and Assana were never tiny...
Assana: Whats his name Mommy??

Snow: Daddy and I will have to decide that..

@Roman @Himeragi Seiker
Roman chuckled, "We'll come up with something. For now call him baby." He said smiling

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she turns looking at Snow and the baby, touching his toes* He is tiny....Me and Assana were never tiny...
Assana: Whats his name Mommy??

Snow: Daddy and I will have to decide that..

@Roman @Himeragi Seiker
Roman said:
Roman bowed his head, "Nice to meet you both, Yuni and Korimi." He said smiling.
''nice to meet you too...dad''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver looked over at the girl that had just spoken. "Hmm? Who's energy?" He asked.
Riley looked at the boy. "This girl.. I saw her a couple of minutes ago..." she says looking back up. "It was dark energy" she mumbled

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded, rolling over nearly on top of him to pass the wine to his free hand. She giggled at their position for a moment before rolling back, her gaze returning to the night sky.
"Thank.... You! You are the bestest friend everrr!" Takeshi said before downing half of what was left. "That hit the spot..."

Mayyflower said:
Riley looked at the boy. "This girl.. I saw her a couple of minutes ago..." she says looking back up. "It was dark energy" she mumbled
Oliver tilted his head, giving her a confused look. "Dark energy you say? That doesn't sound good..." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''nice to meet you too...dad''

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded, "Yep, that's what I'm called." He said pointing to himself. "Anyone see Himeragi?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "Nothing" He said
"Oh...well okay then!" Nora said before tossing one of the baseballs at the jugs, only hitting one off. She pouted before throwing the next one and knocked down the remaining bottles. "Yay! I'll take the bear please." Nora said politely as she smiled at the clerk, who turned red before handing her the medium sized stuffed bear.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya turned into a human and rubbed her stomach
Ayen smiled and wrapped one arm around her shoulders and placed his other hand on her stomach.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh...well okay then!" Nora said before tossing one of the baseballs at the jugs, only hitting one off. She pouted before throwing the next one and knocked down the remaining bottles. "Yay! I'll take the bear please." Nora said politely as she smiled at the clerk, who turned red before handing her the medium sized stuffed bear.
Al smiled "Nice job!" He said happily

Oliver tilted his head, giving her a confused look. "Dark energy you say? That doesn't sound good..." He said softly.
Riley nodded. "Yea she was just hovering the courtyard, she looked like she was looking for someone" she says softly

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Yep, that's what I'm called." He said pointing to himself. "Anyone see Himeragi?"
''shes in her room sick. She just has a fever''

''dont worry, she'll get well by tomorrow''

@Jennete

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and wrapped one arm around her shoulders and placed his other hand on her stomach.
Amaya layed her head on ayens shoulder. "When do you think they will be born?" she ask

Mayyflower said:
Riley nodded. "Yea she was just hovering the courtyard, she looked like she was looking for someone" she says softly
Oliver tapped a finger on his chin. "I wonder who it was..." He said to himself before he looked back at Riley. "By the way, my name is Oliver. It's a pleasure to meet you!" He said with a sweet smile.

Roman said:
"Thank.... You! You are the bestest friend everrr!" Takeshi said before downing half of what was left. "That hit the spot..."
Violetta nodded, laughing.

"Nahhh, you're the bestest friend evarrrr!"

She rolled over on him again, trying to get the wine.

"Can i...can... can I have it again?" She asked, still on top of him.

Oliver tapped a finger on his chin. "I wonder who it was..." He said to himself before he looked back at Riley. "By the way, my name is Oliver. It's a pleasure to meet you!" He said with a sweet smile.
Riley smiled. "Im Riley, Nice to meet you too Oliver" she says happily

WeirdPrincess said:
"Of course I'm n-" Autumn blinked in surprise when Ryley picked her up. Looking up at him, she reached out and poked his cheek. "I thought you said you'd pick me up if I was dizzy." She said curiously before Autumn looked over at the roller coaster.
Ryley smiled, "close enough" as they arrived at the ride he set Autumn down and they sat in their seats. "Want to get some cotten candy or something aftet this?" Ryley was getting a little hungry so a snack wouldn't hurt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Mayyflower said:
Amaya layed her head on ayens shoulder. "When do you think they will be born?" she ask
Ayen sighed "all i can tell you is, that they'll come out when they think their ready." he said trying to sound supportive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back