• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled before guiding him over to a game. "Three balls please." She said with a smile as she stood beside the clerk. He eyed her before handing her the three baseballs to knock down three milk bottles. "That'll be 4 dollars." Nora blinked,"Four dollars for this? Can you give it to me for free?" She asked nicely, leaning closer to him. He looked down at her chest and blushed before looking back up at her eyes. "I..can do that ma'am." "Not even for little ole me? Come on...I'll give you a kiss." Nora said as she gave him the puppy dog eyes. "A-A what? I...I um..sure." She smiled before kissing his cheek, causing the clerk to blush even more before his he had a nosebleed.
tumblr_msot4fAKih1rfg20go1_500.gif

"Glad to do business with you." Nora said with a smile before she handed on of the balls to Al. "You wanna through first?"
Al blinked "Uhhhh"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Before Tyler even could finish charging the attack, he had fallen over. His body wasn't strong enough to keep it stable. Tyler flew into a wall, crushing it.
(Han V.S. Tyler, Han wins!)
Han dropped from the sky and landed next to Tyler. He laid on his back, breathing heavily, "That was quite a sparring match!" He said happily.

Roman said:
Han dropped from the sky and landed next to Tyler. He laid on his back, breathing heavily, "That was quite a sparring match!" He said happily.
Tyler was out cold. His body couldn't withstand the pressure of the Soul Burst and it collapsed on him. However, he was still breathing.

Tyler was out cold. His body couldn't withstand the pressure of the Soul Burst and it collapsed on him. However, he was still breathing.
Han sighed, "I think I know what's gonna happen next... in 3...2...1..."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "though i must say, i preferred it while it was still above water, before it became a 'myth'." he said as he continued scratching her head.
Amaya looked at Ayen. "Yea, that part sucks" she says softly

Aiden stabbed his claw into the darkness and it got larger in size, almost enveloping the light. "And this fighting between light and darkness is what created chaos... Without it, life wouldn't be interesting, would it?" He asked with a smirk.
Yes Kaota said smirking as another ball of light came behind aiden

Dnaleri017 said:
"Yes but we both know a ride with Sylvius is more exciting" Ryley grinned and kissed Autumn, "What's next?" Ryley looked around but couldn't decide himself.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
"Isn't it always?" Autumn laughed and blushed when Ryley kissed her. She looked around the park before pointing to a different roller coaster. "We can ride that if you want or we can go to the arcade and play some games." Autumn looked at Ryley and smiled.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Adopted daughters? I'm fine with that, if Snow days it's OK then I'm OK with it." He said.
Snow:*she smiles as the little boy in her arms smiles and suddenly changes appearance, she smiles looking down at him and cuddles the baby to her* My son's....I love you both so much.. Of course I want you to have as much family as possible, I came from a family of many.

@Himeragi Seiker

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked at Ayen. "Yea, that part sucks" she says softly
Ayen smiled "but, it isn't that much of a problem........ for me, it isn't a problem for me." he said with a slight chuckle.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles as the little boy in her arms smiles and suddenly changes appearance, she smiles looking down at him and cuddles the baby to her* My son's....I love you both so much.. Of course I want you to have as much family as possible, I came from a family of many.
@Himeragi Seiker
(( it auto corrected to Snow days xD ))

"So... Are just gonna stand here or are we gonna go check out the scene?"

@Himeragi Seiker

WeirdPrincess said:
"Isn't it always?" Autumn laughed and blushed when Ryley kissed her. She looked around the park before pointing to a different roller coaster. "We can ride that if you want or we can go to the arcade and play some games." Autumn looked at Ryley and smiled.
"If you're not dizzy then we can go to the rollercoaster" picking Autumn up Ryley chuckled kissing her cheek and walked toward the rollercoaster she pointed to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Yes Kaota said smirking as another ball of light came behind aiden

[/QUOTE]
Aiden frowned as he used his other arm to blast the ball that was behind him. "Dang it... Just gotta wait a little longer..." He muttered as he glanced at the main archive.

Nothing happened...
"No angels? I guess I was wrong... I'm gonna nap here I guess..." Han said before falling asleep.

(( I thought some angels were gonna flood the area xD ))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "but, it isn't that much of a problem........ for me, it isn't a problem for me." he said with a slight chuckle.
Amaya chuckled. "Yea" she says turning her attention back to the ocean

Roman said:
(( it auto corrected to Snow days xD ))
"So... Are just gonna stand here or are we gonna go check out the scene?"

@Himeragi Seiker
Jennete said:
@Himeragi Seiker
''just go inside, the door's open. and Yuni, Korimi, Assna, and Miyuki are waiting just on the other side of that door''

Roman said:
"No angels? I guess I was wrong... I'm gonna nap here I guess..." Han said before falling asleep.

(( I thought some angels were gonna flood the area xD ))
((Their out partying with D. T. XDDDDDD, otherwise, Tyler V. S. Han would Han would have been stopped immediately...))

Roman said:
Takeshi tilted his head a little, "I thought it was just two friends hanging out?" He asked laughing a little.
Violetta nodded.

"Not according to the waiter, remember?"

She giggled, taking another drink. She exhaled, extending the bottle toward Takeshi. The sun was nearly set and the blues and blacks were overtaking the oranges and reds. The stars were showing up brighter now as well. She grinned, looking out at the water.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''just go inside, the door's open. and Yuni, Korimi, Assna, and Miyuki are waiting just on the other side of that door''

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded and walked towards the door. He sighed and braced himself for whatever was on the other side. "Alright..." he said pushing the doors open

Tyler huffed a bit before he locked both his hands above him a ball of light beginning to charge. "By the power of all my friends... I conjure the ultimate attack... LETS GO!" He said as it grew to a massive size, almost the size of a planet as his eyes were a pure white. He was attempting to use his signature move: Soul Burst.

Yuto nodded and sat next to her, applying a bit of sunscreen. "It sure is hot out here..." He laughed lightly.
Noir nodded, setting down the waterbottle. In a quick moment she had her shoes off and was running toward the water, not wanting to stay on the hot sand for long. Her feet were soon splashed by the cool saltwater and she gingerly stepped in, grinning back at Yuto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back