• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han winced and pulled the spear out of his body, "Kidding me?" He asked before stabbing Tyler. "It's a tie now."
Tyler winced as he was stabbed. He used a gust of wind to send him and Han far apart from each other. "Let's finish this up, shall we?" He asked with a small smile.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Yea" she says softly
Ayen smiled as he got onto the railing next to her "you'd be surprised at whats truly at the bottom of the ocean." he said looking at the horizon.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto nodded and blushed a bit. "Thanks. Also Chibi me, thanks for translating." He said happily.
Chibi Yuto nodded, and Noir gestured to the picnic basket filled with a bunch of different foods.

"She's thinking, help yourself."

Noir nodded, pulling a waterbottle out from the basket, drinking a portion of it. It was really warm outside.

Tyler winced as he was stabbed. He used a gust of wind to send him and Han far apart from each other. "Let's finish this up, shall we?" He asked with a small smile.
Han nodded, "If we don't Celia will... What do you have in mind?" He asked, holding his wound.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he got onto the railing next to her "you'd be surprised at whats truly at the bottom of the ocean." he said looking at the horizon.
Amaya chuckled. "I dont wanna find out" she says softly. "But Yea Id probably would be" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn kissed Ryley's cheek and grinned, "Well then I'm having lots of fun!" She said happily before laughing again when the went through a few loops. The ride soon came to an end and Autumn hopped out, "That was awesome!"
"Yes but we both know a ride with Sylvius is more exciting" Ryley grinned and kissed Autumn, "What's next?" Ryley looked around but couldn't decide himself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Lumina said:
Violetta took back the bottle, swallowing down a good portion of the bottle.
"It really does."

She held up the bottle, looking at it, then smirked, looking at Takeshi, grinning.

"Best fake date ever, amirite?"

She laughed, thinking back to when the waiter gave them the bottle in the first place.
Takeshi tilted his head a little, "I thought it was just two friends hanging out?" He asked laughing a little.

Roman said:
Han winced and pulled the spear out of his body, "Kidding me?" He asked before stabbing Tyler. "It's a tie now."

Roman sighed and took her hand, "I'm just confused is all... Why fuse to huge houses?"
''i dunno. ask Natsuru. by the way...''

*She then removed her hand and called her cell phone. Soon Natsumi appeared behind her and greeted the two*

''remember me? its me, the fallen goddess of creation...in her true form..''

@Roman

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods and takes her hand, holding her sweet boy with the other hand*

Roman said:
Han nodded, "If we don't Celia will... What do you have in mind?" He asked, holding his wound.
Tyler huffed a bit before he locked both his hands above him a ball of light beginning to charge. "By the power of all my friends... I conjure the ultimate attack... LETS GO!" He said as it grew to a massive size, almost the size of a planet as his eyes were a pure white. He was attempting to use his signature move: Soul Burst.

Lumina said:
Chibi Yuto nodded, and Noir gestured to the picnic basket filled with a bunch of different foods.
"She's thinking, help yourself."

Noir nodded, pulling a waterbottle out from the basket, drinking a portion of it. It was really warm outside.
Yuto nodded and sat next to her, applying a bit of sunscreen. "It sure is hot out here..." He laughed lightly.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kaota also blushed and snuggled and kissed her gently

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal kissed him back, placing her hand on his cheek

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "I dont wanna find out" she says softly. "But Yea Id probably would be" she says
Ayen sighed "so tell me then, have you ever fantasize about finding.... lets see.... Atlantis?" he asked watching the shore line.

Aiden chuckled. "In the end there is no clear victor when it comes to yin and yang. For they a constantly battling to stay in balance." He said as he pushed on his dark side.
Good point Kiri said as he made the light ball bigger and shinier

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Fine" He said
Nora chuckled before guiding him over to a game. "Three balls please." She said with a smile as she stood beside the clerk. He eyed her before handing her the three baseballs to knock down three milk bottles. "That'll be 4 dollars." Nora blinked,"Four dollars for this? Can you give it to me for free?" She asked nicely, leaning closer to him. He looked down at her chest and blushed before looking back up at her eyes. "I..can do that ma'am." "Not even for little ole me? Come on...I'll give you a kiss." Nora said as she gave him the puppy dog eyes. "A-A what? I...I um..sure." She smiled before kissing his cheek, causing the clerk to blush even more before his he had a nosebleed.

tumblr_msot4fAKih1rfg20go1_500.gif

"Glad to do business with you." Nora said with a smile before she handed on of the balls to Al. "You wanna through first?"

Tyler huffed a bit before he locked both his hands above him a ball of light beginning to charge. "By the power of all my friends... I conjure the ultimate attack... LETS GO!" He said as it grew to a massive size, almost the size of a planet as his eyes were a pure white. He was attempting to use his signature move: Soul Burst.

Yuto nodded and sat next to her, applying a bit of sunscreen. "It sure is hot out here..." He laughed lightly.
Han winced again, his hand still clutching his wound. "I'm sorry, but you would destroy the tower if I let you do that." He said before changing into his release state and sending a attack right at Tyler.

Ichigo-vs-ginjo-getsuga-tensho-o.gif

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Good point Kiri said as he made the light ball bigger and shinier

[/QUOTE]
Aiden stabbed his claw into the darkness and it got larger in size, almost enveloping the light. "And this fighting between light and darkness is what created chaos... Without it, life wouldn't be interesting, would it?" He asked with a smirk.

Jennete said:
Snow: I wish to go home now so I may start feeding my child with the nursing that comes from my breast
@Himeragi Seiker @Roman
Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "It's been a while." He said smiling. "How have you been?"
''yes yes its been awhile...so...lets teleport..Neo?''

*Neo then appeared then teleported everyone including herself to the entrance of the mansion*

''if you guys havent known...yeah...this is your house. Assana and Miyuki are safe by the way, and Himeragi is sick. and two people, Yuni and Korimi wish to be your...adopted daughters...they never had parents so...yeah...''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "so tell me then, have you ever fantasize about finding.... lets see.... Atlantis?" he asked watching the shore line.
Amaya shook her head. "Sometimes." she says smiling

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kaota deepened his kiss while placing his arms on her chest

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal returned a deep, passionate kiss

Roman said:
Han winced again, his hand still clutching his wound. "I'm sorry, but you would destroy the tower if I let you do that." He said before changing into his release state and sending a attack right at Tyler.
Ichigo-vs-ginjo-getsuga-tensho-o.gif

Before Tyler even could finish charging the attack, he had fallen over. His body wasn't strong enough to keep it stable. Tyler flew into a wall, crushing it.

(Han V.S. Tyler, Han wins!)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yes yes its been awhile...so...lets teleport..Neo?''
*Neo then appeared then teleported everyone including herself to the entrance of the mansion*

''if you guys havent known...yeah...this is your house. Assana and Miyuki are safe by the way, and Himeragi is sick. and two people, Yuni and Korimi wish to be your...adopted daughters...they never had parents so...yeah...''

[/QUOTE]
Roman chuckled, "Adopted daughters? I'm fine with that, if Snow days it's OK then I'm OK with it." He said.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "Sometimes." she says smiling
Ayen chuckled "though i must say, i preferred it while it was still above water, before it became a 'myth'." he said as he continued scratching her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back