• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded.
"Not according to the waiter, remember?"

She giggled, taking another drink. She exhaled, extending the bottle toward Takeshi. The sun was nearly set and the blues and blacks were overtaking the oranges and reds. The stars were showing up brighter now as well. She grinned, looking out at the water.
Takeshi chuckled, "Oh yeah." He said taking the bottle once more. "I guess we were a fake couple tonight." He said before taking down a nice amount.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden frowned as he used his other arm to blast the ball that was behind him. "Dang it... Just gotta wait a little longer..." He muttered as he glanced at the main archive.
Kiri then crushed Aiden with two giant balls of light above him and under him

((Their out partying with D. T. XDDDDDD, otherwise, Tyler V. S. Han would Han would have been stopped immediately...))
(( Well now they're napping outside the temple by a destroyed wall xD ))

Roman said:
Takeshi chuckled, "Oh yeah." He said taking the bottle once more. "I guess we were a fake couple tonight." He said before taking down a nice amount.
Violetta watched, laughing a bit in shock.

"There ya go, drink up!"

The bottle was almost empty, so she refilled it, nearly falling over into his lap as she did so. Giggling she sat back up, her hold on his hand tightening slightly.

"It's really has been a good day. Thanks fer that."

She looked at Takeshi, grinning.

Roman said:
Roman nodded and walked towards the door. He sighed and braced himself for whatever was on the other side. "Alright..." he said pushing the doors open
*Assana, Miyuki, Yuni, and Korimi sitting on the floor in the center of the room talking and playing around a little*

@Jennete

(I got nobody... HAAAA! Just kidding, I got Oliver, Yuzu, and Kaito)
( xD okay, Im planning something so Riley and Oliver)

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota then pulled away and got on top of her and said I love you....Kaota said kissing her roughly
(Fade?)

[/QUOTE]
(Fade)

Lumina said:
Violetta watched, laughing a bit in shock.
"There ya go, drink up!"

The bottle was almost empty, so she refilled it, nearly falling over into his lap as she did so. Giggling she sat back up, her hold on his hand tightening slightly.

"It's really has been a good day. Thanks fer that."

She looked at Takeshi, grinning.
Takeshi laughed and nodded, "Yer... *hiccup-... Welcome. " he said smiling brightly. "So I guess now we sit here and drink some more?" He asked drinking more

@Jennete[/URL]
Roman sighed and walked in, "Assana! Miyuki! It is I, daddy! Mommy should be behind me..."

@Jennete

Lumina said:
Noir nodded, setting down the waterbottle. In a quick moment she had her shoes off and was running toward the water, not wanting to stay on the hot sand for long. Her feet were soon splashed by the cool saltwater and she gingerly stepped in, grinning back at Yuto.
Yuto ran after her, a wide grin on his face. "I'm gonna get youuuu~" He said playfully as he splashed a bit of water on Noir.

Roman said:
Takeshi laughed and nodded, "Yer... *hiccup-... Welcome. " he said smiling brightly. "So I guess now we sit here and drink some more?" He asked drinking more

Roman sighed and walked in, "Assana! Miyuki! It is I, daddy! Mommy should be behind me..."

@Jennete
Snow:*she walks in smiling, holding the baby boy in her arms*

Assana:*she squeals happily and runs over to see the baby*

Miyuki:*she looks at him a little, hiding behind Daddy's leg*

Mayyflower said:

(Fade)
(Ah, I see... I wonder why you want Riley to talk to Oliver? xD )

Oliver chewed on the side of his shades a little, completely bored in the courtyard.

Mayyflower said:

(Fade)
Kaota woke up at the evening and layed his head on the pillow again then he looked over at Ethereal and rested his hand on her face

(MY last post gota go slep)

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kiri then crushed Aiden with two giant balls of light above him and under him

[/QUOTE]
Aiden flew back, hitting the ball of light behind him, then getting hit by the ball in front of him. He rumbled with a amazing amount of energy now. Exceed Mode activate... He said before he stood back up, smirking as a red aura encased him.

((Hit count: 4, goal: 5))

Jennete said:
Snow:*she walks in smiling, holding the baby boy in her arms*
Assana:*she squeals happily and runs over to see the baby*

Miyuki:*she looks at him a little, hiding behind Daddy's leg*
Roman smiled and hugged, Miyuki, "Go meet your brother. Daddy is gonna meet the other two additions to the family." He said walking over to the two girls. "Hello, I'm Roman!"

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota woke up at the evening and layed his head on the pillow again then he looked over at Ethereal and rested his hand on her face
(MY last post gota go slep)

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal woke up and looked over at Kaota and smiled a little

Roman said:

@Jennete
Violetta nodded, looking up at Takeshi.

"Y..yes. yes!!"

Violetta exclaimed happily, taking the bottle and downing about two mouthfuls. She looked up to the sky, seeing the stars.

"We passed by that one and that one today!"

She grinned up at the sky, pointing out all the stars they saw earlier.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff4dff]''are you our...new father..?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#4da6ff]''...hm..''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
"Yep! I will be your father and Snow will be your mother." Roman said happily. "What's your names?" He asked happily.

@Jennete

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded, looking up at Takeshi.
"Y..yes. yes!!"

Violetta exclaimed happily, taking the bottle and downing about two mouthfuls. She looked up to the sky, seeing the stars.

"We passed by that one and that one today!"

She grinned up at the sky, pointing out all the stars they saw earlier.
Takeshi was lying on the floor, face up. He tried sitting up but was too lazy to do so, "We did? Cool...." he said in a happy tone.

(Ah, I see... I wonder why you want Riley to talk to Oliver? xD )
Oliver chewed on the side of his shades a little, completely bored in the courtyard.
(Cause Rileys mom and lexi are best friends and... you will see)

Riley walked around the courtyard before she stopped and looked up to see if that woman was still up there. "I still feel her energy" she mumbled looking around

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''im Yuni. and this is my sister Korimi''

[/QUOTE]
Roman bowed his head, "Nice to meet you both, Yuni and Korimi." He said smiling.

Roman said:
Takeshi was lying on the floor, face up. He tried sitting up but was too lazy to do so, "We did? Cool...." he said in a happy tone.
Violetta leaned back, so she was lying down with him.

"Yeah, we totally, like flew through space. Space. Space. Space is a funny word. Heh. Space."

She started giggling, bringing the bottle up to her lips to drink more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back