• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley put one arm around Autumn and the other holding the bar and smiled. "As long as you're having fun I'll be having fun too Autumn."
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn kissed Ryley's cheek and grinned, "Well then I'm having lots of fun!" She said happily before laughing again when the went through a few loops. The ride soon came to an end and Autumn hopped out, "That was awesome!"

Roman said:
A bottle appeared in Roman's hand, "Try this." He said smiling.
((bad Roman...lol))

Random Mother walks by and gasps looking at Roman "Oh you know it isn't good for the baby's immune system to drink bottled Milk after birth, she needs to be nursing him for at least 6 months." She nods and walks away.

Snow: What is an immune system? What is nursing?

Roman said:
Takeshi chuckled and took another drink, looking at the sky, 'This night just keeps getting better and better doesn't it?" He asked laughing .
Violetta took back the bottle, swallowing down a good portion of the bottle.

"It really does."

She held up the bottle, looking at it, then smirked, looking at Takeshi, grinning.

"Best fake date ever, amirite?"

She laughed, thinking back to when the waiter gave them the bottle in the first place.

Jennete said:
((bad Roman...lol))
Random Mother walks by and gasps looking at Roman "Oh you know it isn't good for the baby's immune system to drink bottled Milk after birth, she needs to be nursing him for at least 6 months." She nods and walks away.

Nanase just said it needs to be breast fed xD )))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler started slow at first. He teleported in front of him and whacked his with his spear before kicking him upwards. He teleported above him, pulling back a huge arrow of light. He let out a yell as he released it, piercing Han's chest, causing a explosion.
Han landed on the ground with a loud thud. "Well damn.... That hurted." He said standing up slowly. "My turn." He said before appearing behind Tyler, slashing through the armor. He then appeared in front of him and grabbed his arm and swung him down to the ground.

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal looked up. I love you too She says softly
Kaota took his clothes off as he looked over at her

Primal Aiden laughed and charged a ball of darkness, firing it at the big ball of light. "And let there be darkness..." He said.

Kiri looks at Aiden and says That light made you,The darkness,This is just like ying and yang Kiri then goes to the Lights side and pushes it forward

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]Nanase just said it needs to be breast fed xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((I dun get tags only quotes haha))

Jennete said:
((bad Roman...lol))

(( xD ))

"I tried dodging that method for a reason. Nursing is breast feeding... In simple words, you use you chest to feed the kid." Roman explained.

Roman said:
Han landed on the ground with a loud thud. "Well damn.... That hurted." He said standing up slowly. "My turn." He said before appearing behind Tyler, slashing through the armor. He then appeared in front of him and grabbed his arm and swung him down to the ground.
Tyler hardly felt the pain as he jumped off the ground before he collided with it, stabbing him with a spear. His golden eyes were cold as he smiled. "It's not your turn until I say it is..." He said in a cocky tone.

Roman said:
(( xD ))
"I tried dodging that method for a reason. Nursing is breast feeding... In simple words, you use you chest to feed the kid." Roman explained.
Jennete said:
((I dun get tags only quotes haha))
''by the way, my master, Natsuru told me to...get you guys home. so please come with me''

*She said as she stood infront of them as she holds out her hand*

''and also, you have to breast feed the baby. unless you can find a nursing maid for it..''

(Sadly, I don't have a picture of Yuto in a swimsuit xD )
Yuto came out of the bathroom a few minutes later without his shirt on. He had a pair of purple colored swim trunks with black flames on the edges. "I see you already got us set up." He said with a smile.
Noir nodded, handing Yuto the sunscreen. She reached for her paintbrush to tell him how much she liked his swimsuit, but realized she didn't have it with her. Chibi Yuto looked over at Noir, who was looking at him intently, and he nodded.

"She forgot her paintbrush at home, but she likes your suit."

Noir blushed, embarrassed that she had forgotten her paintbrush, but nodded at the comment about the suit.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''by the way, my master, Natsuru told me to...get you guys home. so please come with me''

''and also, you have to breast feed the baby. unless you can find a nursing maid for it..''

[/QUOTE]
Snow:*she nods and takes her hand, holding her sweet boy with the other hand*

Roman said:
Roman blinked, "Household member? I just left from where my household USED to be... It's not there...."
''the cuz......we reconstructed it to make an...even bigger house''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Roman blinked again, "Master Natsuru? Get home? Master?" He repeated.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]

Kiri looks at Aiden and says That light made you,The darkness,This is just like ying and yang Kiri then goes to the Lights side and pushes it forward

[/QUOTE]
Aiden chuckled. "In the end there is no clear victor when it comes to yin and yang. For they a constantly battling to stay in balance." He said as he pushed on his dark side.

Roman said:
Roman blinked again, "Master Natsuru? Get home? Master?" He repeated.
Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods and takes her hand, holding her sweet boy with the other hand*
*Nanase smiled as snow took her hand. She looks over at Roman*

''ready to go home yet and meet the new people? or you just gonna stand there lookin stupid?''

*She said with a slight giggle*

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal looked over at Kaota and blushed

Lumina said:
Noir nodded, handing Yuto the sunscreen. She reached for her paintbrush to tell him how much she liked his swimsuit, but realized she didn't have it with her. Chibi Yuto looked over at Noir, who was looking at him intently, and he nodded.
"She forgot her paintbrush at home, but she likes your suit."

Noir blushed, embarrassed that she had forgotten her paintbrush, but nodded at the comment about the suit.
Yuto nodded and blushed a bit. "Thanks. Also Chibi me, thanks for translating." He said happily.

Tyler hardly felt the pain as he jumped off the ground before he collided with it, stabbing him with a spear. His golden eyes were cold as he smiled. "It's not your turn until I say it is..." He said in a cocky tone.
Han winced and pulled the spear out of his body, "Kidding me?" He asked before stabbing Tyler. "It's a tie now."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Nanase smiled as snow took her hand. She looks over at Roman*
''ready to go home yet and meet the new people? or you just gonna stand there lookin stupid?''

*She said with a slight giggle*

[/QUOTE]
Roman sighed and took her hand, "I'm just confused is all... Why fuse to huge houses?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back