• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto nodded. "Yeah... Beach..." He said, still with a heavy blush as he got up.
Chibi Yuto patted Yuto's shoulder.

"I'm right with ya, bud."

Chibi Noir was in a matching swimsuit and innertube. Noir painted all the beach necessities they would need to bring: towels, umbrella, sunscreen, shoes, a picnic basket with food in it... holding all those things she looked at Yuto, and was ready to go.

Roman said:
Roman smiled at her words, "There's no doubt about it, that he loves us too." He said smiling warmly. "Whenever you feel like you're all ready to be walking around and stuff, I'll take us home."
Snow: Take us away from here, they tried to do the taking of me...

Nonalaka said:
"Really? Ah, Well, if they want to" she said with a smile.
*Natsuru soon finished cooking as he placed the pancakes on their plates*

''well, i'll ask them when i have the chance. lets go eat. alright?''

*He said smiling at Amara*

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded before taking her plate to the sink
Ayen walked to the bathroom and turned on the water before he started taking off his clothes.

Mayyflower said:
Akito nodded "Okay" he says before warping them both there
Ilaani blinked a few times before looking around "I guess that works too" she said laughing lightly.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kaota then pulled away and looked around and pushed Ethereal onto the bed

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal's eyes widen as she fell onto the bed

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "This rocks!" He said happily
Nora laughed after the ride was over and hopped out of the cart she was in. "That was amazing!" She exclaimed as she grabbed his hand and pulled Al over to the games.

Tyler glanced back and forth at the multiple Han's as he ran. He then jumped into the air. "Now!" He said before he summoned a bow of light, firing a large volley of arrows at the images of Han.
One of the images looked up and was hit by a arrow, but it disappeared as soon as it pierced his shoulder, he then reappeared under Tyler, grabbing his leg to pull him down. He then sent a kick to his side and another to his chest.

Roman said:
"Someone had to tell them." He said taking the bottle. "And I felt it was the perfect time." Takeshi said before taking a drink. "Besides, long as they have their money they're okay." He said with a shrug.
Violetta warped them to an out looked where they could see the sun going down over the ocean, splaying beautiful colors across the sky and water. She took the bottle, sitting down, drinking it down before looking out at the colorful scene and refilling the bottle.

"Toldja it was pretty."

She smiled up at Takeshi, holding out her hand so he could sit down next to her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen walked to the bathroom and turned on the water before he started taking off his clothes.
Amaya went outside and sat on the pack porch and looked out at the ocean

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn giggled as the bar closed over them and the ride started once everyone was seated. "I promise I won't get dizzy! At least...I hope I don't. I should be fine though." She said happily as the carts suddenly shot off at a high speed, causing Autumn to grip the bar over both her and Ryley. She laughed the whole way through the ride.
Ryley put one arm around Autumn and the other holding the bar and smiled. "As long as you're having fun I'll be having fun too Autumn."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Lumina said:
Chibi Yuto patted Yuto's shoulder.
"I'm right with ya, bud."

Chibi Noir was in a matching swimsuit and innertube. Noir painted all the beach necessities they would need to bring: towels, umbrella, sunscreen, shoes, a picnic basket with food in it... holding all those things she looked at Yuto, and was ready to go.
Yuto chuckled. "You don't have to carry all that, I could just teleport us there." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed after the ride was over and hopped out of the cart she was in. "That was amazing!" She exclaimed as she grabbed his hand and pulled Al over to the games.
l blinked a little "Ye-Yeah!"

Jennete said:
Snow: Take us away from here, they tried to do the taking of me...
Roman frowned, "In that case, fuck these guys... So called, 'doctors'..." he said before they all appeared outside of what used to be their home. "What the actual fuck?"

@Himeragi Seiker

Yuto chuckled. "You don't have to carry all that, I could just teleport us there." He said.
Noir grinned amidst the giant pile of things in her hands, nodding. If she was being honest, she didn't wanna carry it all, but she felt a need to hold it and bring it. She walked closer to Yuto so he could bring them to their destination.

Roman said:
One of the images looked up and was hit by a arrow, but it disappeared as soon as it pierced his shoulder, he then reappeared under Tyler, grabbing his leg to pull him down. He then sent a kick to his side and another to his chest.
Tyler's eyes widened as he was kicked in his side and then his chest. He hadn't seen it coming. "I-Impossible!" He said before he slammed into the ground. He struggled as he got up. "I won't give up..." He said as a aura started coursing over him.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Don't worry Kaota said as he kissed her lips

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal relaxed and kissed him back

Lumina said:
Violetta warped them to an out looked where they could see the sun going down over the ocean, splaying beautiful colors across the sky and water. She took the bottle, sitting down, drinking it down before looking out at the colorful scene and refilling the bottle.
"Toldja it was pretty."

She smiled up at Takeshi, holding out her hand so he could sit down next to her.
Takeshi took her hand and sat down, "Yeah it is." He said smiling a little. "Think I can have the wine back?" He asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded taking out his key then opened the door and looked around "well, it looks like yours, but less stuff, and it doesn't have the nice smell yours does." he said as he looked back at her.
"Nice smell?" She chuckled and tilted her head before shrugging "Well yeah, its pretty basic" she said as she looked around, placing her hands on her hips "It just needs some personal touches and it'll be nice and homely" she said with a nod.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blinked a few times before looking around "I guess that works too" she said laughing lightly.
Akito chuckled and opened the door for her. "Ladies first." he says kindly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya went outside and sat on the back porch and looked out at the ocean
Ayen spent about fave minutes showering after that he lightly dried and put on his pants off then he went to going Amaya on the porch.

Lumina said:
Noir grinned amidst the giant pile of things in her hands, nodding. If she was being honest, she didn't wanna carry it all, but she felt a need to hold it and bring it. She walked closer to Yuto so he could bring them to their destination.
Yuto nodded and closed his eyes. They and the chibi's were suddenly the bright and sunny beach. "I'll go change really quick if you don't mind." He said as he left for the bathrooms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back