• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nora pulled Al over to the roller coaster and got in the first cart, jumping up and down excitedly. "This is going to be good!" @shortyshot8

Roman said:
Han stumbled forward and chuckled, "Darn! Good plan, you had me busy so you could attack. Smart." He said before doing the same to him.
Tyler yelped a little when he was slashed before his hands hit the ground and he did a backflip. "Not too bad yourself..." He said before he started running up with a pair of dual blades.

Lumina said:
Violetta's eyes lit up, and she gave a genuinely happy smile to Takeshi.
"Really?? Thanks!!"

Violetta slapped some money down on the table, holding the bottle of wine with one hand and holding out her other hand to her half-angel friend, partly to steady herself and partly to prepare for going to the beach.
Takeshi stood up and looked around at the people before yelling, "You're all stuck up rich people!" He said laughing, he was a little tipsy from the wine, other than that, he just really wanted to say that. "I'm ready." He said holding her hand.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto covered his nose, wiping away the blood. "Y-You look so hot..." He said softly to her with a heavy blush. "How did I land such a hot girlfriend?" He joked.
Noir blushed.

"W-What no I'm not!"

She covered herself up more despite the shirt already doing that for her. She looked down at her feet, blushing hardcore.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora pulled Al over to the roller coaster and got in the first cart, jumping up and down excitedly. "This is going to be good!" @shortyshot8
Al chuckled "Yep!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn nodded,"Oh alright. I hope he feels better." She smiled when Ryley grabbed her hand before Autumn started to walk. She looked around at the different rides before pointing at a roller coaster that had a few loops. "We should go on that one, it looks like I'd get dizzy but that's the fun part." Autumn said as she pulled Ryley towards the ride.
Ryley chuckled and followed Autumn who was half dragging him. "If you get too dizzy I'll have to carry you" Ryley stood with her in the line till they got to the coaster. Letting Autumn choose the seats he followed and sat beside her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Mayyflower said:
Akito nodded nd walked in the direction she was pointing. "Okay" he says smiling
Ilaani smiled "Its not far from here" she said with a nod "Its just down the street a bit"

Roman said:
Takeshi stood up and looked around at the people before yelling, "You're all stuck up rich people!" He said laughing, he was a little tipsy from the wine, other than that, he just really wanted to say that. "I'm ready." He said holding her hand.
Violetta was laughing now. People were staring, but she didn't care.

"Stupid humans."

She snickered, teleporting them to a nearby beach. It was fairly empty, with the remaining people packing up to go home. She took another swig of the wine, leaning a bit on Takeshi while holding his hand. She was still laughing from before.

"I wasn't expecting that from you."

She nudged his shoulder with her forehead, still grinning. She held up the bottle, offering it to him.

Lumina said:
Noir blushed.
"W-What no I'm not!"

She covered herself up more despite the shirt already doing that for her. She looked down at her feet, blushing hardcore.
Yuto frowned. "I cannot tell a lie... You looked like a angel..." he said softly. "The most beautiful angel on the planet..."

Kaori looked at Tobi.

"I'm alright now... we can go back home, yknow."

She was playing with her kunai in her hand as she looked at Tobi.

@shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and kept eating.
Ayen finished his food a bit fast "i'm going to shower, yell if you need me." he said as he stood up and took care of his plate.

Yuto frowned. "I cannot tell a lie... You looked like a angel..." he said softly. "The most beautiful angel on the planet..."
Noir blinked, but nodded.

"Erm.. well, thanks."

She blushed more, clearing her throat.

"So, beach?"

Chibi Yuto hopped on Yuto's shoulder and Chibi Noir hopped up on hers.

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "Yep!"
Nora stopped jumping as the ride started up, going up the steep track. "We should play some games after this. Then go get something to eat because I'm starting to get hungry." She laughed softly before the coaster reached the top and plummeted towards the bottom, causing her to scream in joy.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora stopped jumping as the ride started up, going up the steep track. "We should play some games after this. Then go get something to eat because I'm starting to get hungry." She laughed softly before the coaster reached the top and plummeted towards the bottom, causing her to scream in joy.
Al chuckled "This rocks!" He said happily

Tyler yelped a little when he was slashed before his hands hit the ground and he did a backflip. "Not too bad yourself..." He said before he started running up with a pair of dual blades.
Han smiled and vanished from sight, though he didn't go anywhere, instead he started reappearing all around Tyler in a circle at high speeds.

Fry9t.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "i guess it will be home if i go in there with someone i love." he said sweetly while looking at her.
Dakota smiled "Well~, let's go inside then" she said as she looked back at him.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen finished his food a bit fast "i'm going to shower, yell if you need me." he said as he stood up and took care of his plate.
Amaya nodded before taking her plate to the sink

Lumina said:
Noir blinked, but nodded.
"Erm.. well, thanks."

She blushed more, clearing her throat.

"So, beach?"

Chibi Yuto hopped on Yuto's shoulder and Chibi Noir hopped up on hers.
Yuto nodded. "Yeah... Beach..." He said, still with a heavy blush as he got up.

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley chuckled and followed Autumn who was half dragging him. "If you get too dizzy I'll have to carry you" Ryley stood with her in the line till they got to the coaster. Letting Autumn choose the seats he followed and sat beside her.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn giggled as the bar closed over them and the ride started once everyone was seated. "I promise I won't get dizzy! At least...I hope I don't. I should be fine though." She said happily as the carts suddenly shot off at a high speed, causing Autumn to grip the bar over both her and Ryley. She laughed the whole way through the ride.

Lumina said:
Violetta was laughing now. People were staring, but she didn't care.
"Stupid humans."

She snickered, teleporting them to a nearby beach. It was fairly empty, with the remaining people packing up to go home. She took another swig of the wine, leaning a bit on Takeshi while holding his hand. She was still laughing from before.

"I wasn't expecting that from you."

She nudged his shoulder with her forehead, still grinning. She held up the bottle, offering it to him.
"Someone had to tell them." He said taking the bottle. "And I felt it was the perfect time." Takeshi said before taking a drink. "Besides, long as they have their money they're okay." He said with a shrug.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "Well~, let's go inside then" she said as she looked back at him.
Roland nodded taking out his key then opened the door and looked around "well, it looks like yours, but less stuff, and it doesn't have the nice smell yours does." he said as he looked back at her.

Roman said:
Han smiled and vanished from sight, though he didn't go anywhere, instead he started reappearing all around Tyler in a circle at high speeds.
Fry9t.gif

Tyler glanced back and forth at the multiple Han's as he ran. He then jumped into the air. "Now!" He said before he summoned a bow of light, firing a large volley of arrows at the images of Han.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back