• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler nodded. "Yup! I feel like I could run a marathon! Which would be easy of course." He said in a cocky tone with a smile.
Han chuckled, "Y'know, when I fought you in that primal state you were pretty strong. The problem is we both used cheating methods. I heard you couldn't swim and you kicked me in the balls." He said laughing. That's why I had o refuse Celia's offer.... He thought. "How about we spar? Nice clean sparring match?"

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Y'know, when I fought you in that primal state you were pretty strong. The problem is we both used cheating methods. I heard you couldn't swim and you kicked me in the balls." He said laughing. That's why I had o refuse Celia's offer.... He thought. "How about we spar? Nice clean sparring match?"
Tyler nodded. "Sure! I've been dying to find out how much stronger I've gotten!" He said with confidence in his voice. He summoned a spear, spinning it around his body. "Let's go!" He said as he pointed it straight at him.

Tyler nodded. "Sure! I've been dying to find out how much stronger I've gotten!" He said with confidence in his voice. He summoned a spear, spinning it around his body. "Let's go!" He said as he pointed it straight at him.
Han nodded, and smiled, "Come at me. I won't use my sword or anything." He said in a cocky tone.

Roman said:
Takeshi sighed and gave her the bottle she passed him earlier. "Go wild..."
Violetta grabbed the bottle and looked at it, then looked at Takeshi.

"I wanna go to the ocean."

She poured her sixth glass, grinning down at the red liquid.

Yuto's nose was bleeding something fierce, his entire face was red. "You look like... Absolute perfection." He said before he fell over.

Hiro saluted her, winking at the same time. "Don't mention it, it's a Hiro's job to look out for the ones he loves." He said with a smile.
Harper blushed and smiled. "And thats why I love you" she says happily

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota hugged her tightly You tell me

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal chuckled and shook her head

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked "i thought it would be." he says preparing Amaya's plate "here's yours." he said handing it to her

Roland smiled "talking about rooms, we still need to find mine." he said gazing at her.
"Ah, right!" She said with a giggle before starting to walk "It should pretty close..." she said as she looked around.

Lumina said:
Violetta grabbed the bottle and looked at it, then looked at Takeshi.
"I wanna go to the ocean."

She poured her sixth glass, grinning down at the red liquid.
"Swimming? Why?" Takeshi asked curiously.

Yuto's nose was bleeding something fierce, his entire face was red. "You look like... Absolute perfection." He said before he fell over.

Hiro saluted her, winking at the same time. "Don't mention it, it's a Hiro's job to look out for the ones he loves." He said with a smile.
Noir rushed over to Yuto's side, unsure what just happened. She put a hand on his shoulder, making sure he was okay.

"Sorry about that.." she apologized, looking down at her bathing suit. This was probably the reason. She painted on a button up shirt to cover it.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right!" She said with a giggle before starting to walk "It should pretty close..." she said as she looked around.
Roland nodded "yeah, it should." he said following her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn looked down at Sylvius,"Aw I'm sorry. I didn't know they would be cleaning today. If you two ever want to come back, I'll make sure it's not when the Angels are cleaning or doing anything. We're going to the amusement park first right?" She said as she moved in front of the couch before she suddenly teleported all three of them to the amusement park. "Oops...guess I can't control teleporting all that well either."
"Well then, what would you like to do first? I'm up for anything and Sylvius is gonna go take a nap to calm down." Ryley took Autumn's hand and smiled. "Lead the way darling."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Roman said:
Han nodded, and smiled, "Come at me. I won't use my sword or anything." He said in a cocky tone.
Tyler smirked as a light pulsed around him. Just try to keep up! A new and strange voice said before he leapt forward, a flurry of spears heading straight for him, before he teleported over and over, doing it from all directions.

Roman said:
"Swimming? Why?" Takeshi asked curiously.
Violetta shook her head.

"Nah, nah..."

She took a drink.

"It's sunset, the ocean looks cool with a sunset. Didnyu know that?"

Violetta's face was flushed as she looked at Takeshi.

Lumina said:
Noir rushed over to Yuto's side, unsure what just happened. She put a hand on his shoulder, making sure he was okay.
"Sorry about that.." she apologized, looking down at her bathing suit. This was probably the reason. She painted on a button up shirt to cover it.
Yuto covered his nose, wiping away the blood. "Y-You look so hot..." He said softly to her with a heavy blush. "How did I land such a hot girlfriend?" He joked.

Mayyflower said:
Akito smiled and walked towards the city. "Where would you like to eat?" he asks
Ilaani shrugged "There's the place I normally go to..they have pretty good food..." she said as she pointed out the direction that its in.

Tyler smirked as a light pulsed around him. Just try to keep up! A new and strange voice said before he leapt forward, a flurry of spears heading straight for him, before he teleported over and over, doing it from all directions.
Han looked all around him, "I have an idea..." he said before a light appeared around him. When it faded, it revealed another form, "Yep!" He said as he swung a smaller version of his sword, which sent smaller versions of his signature move at the spears.

-Ichigo-Fullbring-Power-bleach-anime-37964059-500-285.gif

"I haven't used this form in a long time!" He said happily.

Lumina said:
Violetta shook her head.
"Nah, nah..."

She took a drink.

"It's sunset, the ocean looks cool with a sunset. Didnyu know that?"

Violetta's face was flushed as she looked at Takeshi.
Takeshi chuckled, "Yeah, I knew that. If that's what you want then sure, we can go." He said smiling.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani shrugged "There's the place I normally go to..they have pretty good food..." she said as she pointed out the direction that its in.
Akito nodded nd walked in the direction she was pointing. "Okay" he says smiling

Roman said:
Han looked all around him, "I have an idea..." he said before a light appeared around him. When it faded, it revealed another form, "Yep!" He said as he swung a smaller version of his sword, which sent smaller versions of his signature move at the spears.

Takeshi chuckled, "Yeah, I knew that. If that's what you want then sure, we can go." He said smiling.
Tyler suddenly attacked him from behind, slashing him with his spear. "Got ya!" He said confidently.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "yeah, it should." he said following her.
Dakota then stopped "Ah!, there it is!" She said with a smile. "Welcome home.... sorta" she said before chuckling.

Tyler suddenly attacked him from behind, slashing him with his spear. "Got ya!" He said confidently.
Han stumbled forward and chuckled, "Darn! Good plan, you had me busy so you could attack. Smart." He said before doing the same to him.

Dnaleri017 said:
"Well then, what would you like to do first? I'm up for anything and Sylvius is gonna go take a nap to calm down." Ryley took Autumn's hand and smiled. "Lead the way darling."
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn nodded,"Oh alright. I hope he feels better." She smiled when Ryley grabbed her hand before Autumn started to walk. She looked around at the different rides before pointing at a roller coaster that had a few loops. "We should go on that one, it looks like I'd get dizzy but that's the fun part." Autumn said as she pulled Ryley towards the ride.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota then stopped "Ah!, there it is!" She said with a smile. "Welcome home.... sorta" she said before chuckling.
Roland smiled "i guess it will be home if i go in there with someone i love." he said sweetly while looking at her.

Roman said:

Violetta's eyes lit up, and she gave a genuinely happy smile to Takeshi.

"Really?? Thanks!!"

Violetta slapped some money down on the table, holding the bottle of wine with one hand and holding out her other hand to her half-angel friend, partly to steady herself and partly to prepare for going to the beach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back