• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Violetta had nearly finished half of her fourth glass of wine when she spoke again.
"Oh yeah? What's that?"

Violetta was starting to feel pretty relaxed.
"If your smart enough, then you know being half angel doesn't make you a complete one. Therefore, Han and I don't have to hang around the gods and goddesses like other angels. We did decide to keep the jobs though." He explained

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto chuckled. "I'm sorry but I need a set number of days..." He joked. "Soon is around a week."
Noir blinked. A week? That seemed pretty soon... although, with her painting abilities it's not like getting a dress or decorations or any other reception/procession necessities would be that hard... and location didn't really matter... so she supposed that really would work, after all.

"Actually yeah, that would work fine."

She grinned, pecking Yuto on the nose.

Roman said:
"If your smart enough, then you know being half angel doesn't make you a complete one. Therefore, Han and I don't have to hang around the gods and goddesses like other angels. We did decide to keep the jobs though." He explained
Violetta nodded, finishing her steak.

"So you're only a half angel then?"

Taking another sip of wine, she could even taste the alcohol anymore.

Lumina said:
Noir blinked. A week? That seemed pretty soon... although, with her painting abilities it's not like getting a dress or decorations or any other reception/procession necessities would be that hard... and location didn't really matter... so she supposed that really would work, after all.

Yuto laughed a little and nodded. "Alright, so do you want to go on another date today?" He asked.

Lumina said:

Violetta nodded, finishing her steak.

"So you're only a half angel then?"

Taking another sip of wine, she could even taste the alcohol anymore.
"Exactly. Though I do tend to help around with the gods a lot." Takeshi said.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "So what?"
"I was suppose to be mad at you, that's what." Farah laughed as she looked at him. "I say we have to much sex and then the next thing you know...we do it again!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I was suppose to be mad at you, that's what." Farah laughed as she looked at him. "I say we have to much sex and then the next thing you know...we do it again!"
Cam chuckled "Worth it"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname, after being splashed with water reached his right arm over his shoulder and behind his back to carefully scratch at his shoulder-blade. With a thoughtful expression, Kaname considered what she was saying. Did he know how to swim? Of course. Shouldnt he? With a left facing gaze, Kaname spoke.

"Yeah. I do. So, could you, not splash stinging water in my eye?"

sting_eucliffe_sketch_by_inspired_destiny-d8337ky.png

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, right, sorry" she chuckled "I forgot that it bothers others, it doesn't bother me....." she said as she rubbed the side of her neck with her hand. "Well, at least you can swim" She said with a nod.

Vespy said:
Walking up to her he smiled at her and said "why are you always on top of roof do you like the view or something?"
Raven nodded. "Yea, Plus its peaceful up here" she says smiling

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "if we weren't alone, we'd be getting told to get a room." he said jokingly.
Dakota giggled "Yeah, probably"

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]
"Does what bother me?" He said, picking up the pace. Yuna was being pretty vague now. Ethan wasn't sure if what she meant when she asked that. "Do you mean, showing nothing?" That was his only guess for right now.

[/QUOTE]
She shook her head "No, no, I mean, does me asking you if something is wrong bother you?" She explain as she looked at him, tilting her head lightly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i think its just us''

[/QUOTE]
"Ah okay" she said with a smile and a nod.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah okay" she said with a smile and a nod.
''hmmm...i think the neighbors are coming in...today hopefully....hm, maybe they can help us plan our wedding?''

*He said as he smiled over to Amara*

Roman said:
"Exactly. Though I do tend to help around with the gods a lot." Takeshi said.
Violetta nodded, grinning.

"Lucky me I get to have you as a helper."

Glass four was empty, glass five wad poured, but only halfway as the bottle reached its empty point. Violetta pouted, pretty much buzzed at this point, and refilled it, pouring the last half of her glass.

"Yup. I'm very lucky."

She grinned again.

Mayyflower said:
Raven nodded. "Yea, Plus its peaceful up here" she says smiling
He looked at her as her hair flowed in the breeze she was quite the sight to be hold indeed "So do you wanna go and do something?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto laughed a little and nodded. "Alright, so do you want to go on another date today?" He asked.
Noir thought about it, then nodded.

"Yeah, that sounds great. But where?"

She rolled over, thinking where a good date destination would be.

She shook her head "No said:
Ethan wasn't sure why she asked this. "Why would I get annoyed when someone is worrying about me?" Ethan had just said something alien, something he had never said before. He wasn't sure if he could say it before. Worrying about me. Something new.

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded, grinning.
"Lucky me I get to have you as a helper."

Glass four was empty, glass five wad poured, but only halfway as the bottle reached its empty point. Violetta pouted, pretty much buzzed at this point, and refilled it, pouring the last half of her glass.

"Yup. I'm very lucky."

She grinned again.
"Yeah, you do don't you? I honestly didn't even think about that." He said, taking the last bite of his steak. "I made it to my third glass of wine... and you have had about five now..."

Vespy said:
He looked at her as her hair flowed in the breeze she was quite the sight to be hold indeed "So do you wanna go and do something?"
Raven hummed at the thought. "Sure, What would you like to do?" she asks moving her hair out of her face

Lumina said:
Noir thought about it, then nodded.
"Yeah, that sounds great. But where?"

She rolled over, thinking where a good date destination would be.
Yuto shrugged. "How about the beach? We haven't been there together yet..." He said.

Roman said:
"Yeah, you do don't you? I honestly didn't even think about that." He said, taking the last bite of his steak. "I made it to my third glass of wine... and you have had about five now..."
Violetta grinned, holding up her glass, nodding.

"Yup! I mean, you don't have to help me out. Only if you wanna. I don't wanna force you, or anythin..."

Her food was gone, and she drank another half a glass of the alcohol.

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned, holding up her glass, nodding.
"Yup! I mean, you don't have to help me out. Only if you wanna. I don't wanna force you, or anythin..."

Her food was gone, and she drank another half a glass of the alcohol.
"That being said, I won't. But, I will stick around and watch how this plays out. My reason, because it's funny." Takeshi said laughing a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back