• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal tighten the towel around her body and went to the dresser and messed with her hair. "That's when everything seemed great.." She says softly before heading into the bathroom and changing
Kaota didn't look back and said What happened?To make you despise your husband?

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head "i don't know, i'm just happy." he said with a sigh.
"Well then, if that's the case, I should also be thanking you!" She said with a smile.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smirked "Yeah we're done...I need to do some things"
Riley looked up and saw a woman hovering the courtyard, she looked like she was looking for someone Pure Darkness.. She thought before she nodded and took her gloves off and they stopped glowing. "Okay" she says before hugging him.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "okay, if that's how you feel." he said as he squeezed lemon juice on to the fish.
Amaya raised an eyebrow. "Lemon juice?" she asks herself

Mayyflower said:
Riley looked up and saw a woman hovering the courtyard, she looked like she was looking for someone Pure Darkness.. She thought before she nodded and took her gloves off and they stopped glowing. "Okay" she says before hugging him.
Marcus chuckled and hugged her back before vanishing

WeirdPrincess said:
"Mm....okay!" Nora said as she pulled him towards a roller coaster.

Al just gulped

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto sighed. "You don't have to have my child... But the more we do this sort of thing, the closer we get to that..." He said softly.
Noir's eyes widened, and she shook her head, and she reached for the paintbrush, painting words in the air.

"No no, it's not that I don't want to..m it's just... I don't want them condemned to a life without speech like me. I don't know if they would inherit it or not, yanno?"

Her hand rested on her throat still, not knowing what had caused her to be unable to speak either.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"Used to?" He asked, noticing she used the past tense.
Harper nodded. "Yea." she says before smiling

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota didn't look back and said What happened?To make you despise your husband?

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal chuckled. I don't despise him... Its just My daughter and Ezekiel don't get along She sighed

Lumina said:
Noir blinked, then blushed at the thought. Her... Being a mother? She had never really given it much thought. Obviously lately it became a possibility considering her new... activities, but she had never really thought about it. But the more she did, the more she was torn. On one hand, she'd love to start a family with Yuto. On the other... her hand went up to her throat, wondering if her child would inherit the same... well, condition as herself.
Violetta thought a moment, then downed her glass. She poured herself another one, taking just a sip.

"I wanna try it. Sounds like fun."

The waiter brought their food over, and Violetta nearly started drooling at how good the steak looked.
Takeshi nodded, "Go ahead. Don't blame it on me if you hurt yourself or anything... " he said as he started cutting at his steak.

shortyshot8 said:
Al just gulped
Riley looked up again and narrowed her eyes. "Who the heck is that?" she asks before the woman looked at Riley. "Oh crap" she says before vanishing away

(She saw Viper)

Mayyflower said:

Ethereal chuckled. I don't despise him... Its just My daughter and Ezekiel don't get along She sighed
Kaota looked back still holding the picture What happened to Ezekiel and Kagura

Nonalaka said:
"Well then, if that's the case, I should also be thanking you!" She said with a smile.
Roland chuckled "if we weren't alone, we'd be getting told to get a room." he said jokingly.

Roman said:
Takeshi nodded, "Go ahead. Don't blame it on me if you hurt yourself or anything... " he said as he started cutting at his steak.
Violetta laughed, cutting up her steak as well.

"Oh please. I'm a goddess. I don't really get hurt."

Popping a piece in her mouth she nearly melted at how good it tasted. She downed half of her glass of wine, and the taste got even better.

Nonalaka said:
"Well you were walking pretty slow..." she said with a shrug "And you don't show emotion so I was just checking I guess" she said as she continue to walk ahead "Does that bother you or what?" She asked, turning her head to look at him.
"Does what bother me?" He said, picking up the pace. Yuna was being pretty vague now. Ethan wasn't sure if what she meant when she asked that. "Do you mean, showing nothing?" That was his only guess for right now.

shortyshot8 said:
Al just gulped
Nora hummed as they made it to the roller coaster and looked back at him. "Do you wanna go on this? I mean...we're already here and stuff but I'm just asking."

Lumina said:
Noir's eyes widened, and she shook her head, and she reached for the paintbrush, painting words in the air.
"No no, it's not that I don't want to..m it's just... I don't want them condemned to a life without speech like me. I don't know if they would inherit it or not, yanno?"

Her hand rested on her throat still, not knowing what had caused her to be unable to speak either.
Yuto nodded. "I know I know..." He said. "I just sorta that one day we could start a family and stuff."

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looked back still holding the picture What happened to Ezekiel and Kagura

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal sighed. Lets just say.. they fight to the point to where they try killing each other, I'm the only thing that stops them fighting, I'm stronger than everyone in my family only because of what I am. She says softly

Mayyflower said:

"What made you both stop?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora hummed as they made it to the roller coaster and looked back at him. "Do you wanna go on this? I mean...we're already here and stuff but I'm just asking."
Al nodded "It's fine"

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal sighed. Lets just say.. they fight to the point to where they try killing each other, I'm the only thing that stops them fighting, I'm stronger than everyone in my family only because of what I am. She says softly
((Is Raven around? cause i have somehow lost Yuzu and the tour.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back