• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Noir was starting to catch her breath again when he asked the question. She looked over, wiping some sweat covered hair out of his face, nodding for him to continue.
Yuto looked away. "I-I want to know if you want my baby..." He asked. "O-Of course you don't have to..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro nodded. "COD it is!" He said as he placed the disc in the correct cartridge. "Do you know how to play?"
Harper nodded. "Yea, me and Lexi used to play it all the time" she says smiling

Lumina said:
Violetta took a sip herself, starting to enjoy the taste more.
"I've never been drunk... what is it like?"
"If your vision has ever been slurred and you wasn't able to walk straight and think correctly, try putting that altogether times 2." Takeshi said.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "No problem!"
Jack chuckled "Well we can't do anything out there at this late...." He then blushed a little thinking
Riley was about to take off her gloves before she stopped. "Are we done or no?" She asks

Roman said:
"No, it's not that I don't know, it's just that I didn't expect it." Han said laughing a little.
Celia sighed. "I don't wanna take things too fast, so I'm just going to take a nap..." She said as she closed her eyes, laying her head against his chest.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya hummed at the thought. "It doesn't matter" she says looking down at er feet
Ayen nodded "okay, if that's how you feel." he said as he squeezed lemon juice on to the fish.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira finished training and made the weights vanish. He soon vanished, appearing under a tree and laying down with his arms behind his head. He smiled lightly as he watched the Humans play on the beach. He spoke♅...
Phew, that was a good workout~

3ad0cee14b9abcb084daa7b28fa5232c_zpssvbin99z.jpg

[/QUOTE]
(~wanna interact with Kiri!!~)

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kaota didn't see her and was looking at a family picture of Ezekial Ethereal Allen and Kagura

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal tighten the towel around her body and went to the dresser and messed with her hair. "That's when everything seemed great.." She says softly before heading into the bathroom and changing

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and tilted her head "Why am I getting thanked?"
Roland shook his head "i don't know, i'm just happy." he said with a sigh.

Mayyflower said:
Akito chuckled. "Well you asked." He says with a smirk
"Yeah but I thought you could think of something" she chuckled "Uhm I dunno, I guess I'm kinda hungry, wanna go get food?"

Nora hopped off of the Ferris wheel and looked back at Al,"Anything you wanna ride next?" She asked, tilting her head. @shortyshot8

Celia sighed. "I don't wanna take things too fast, so I'm just going to take a nap..." She said as she closed her eyes, laying her head against his chest.
Han chuckled, "That's good one day you'll get your 'fun'." He said jokingly. He kissed her on the forehead and took her over to her bed. "Guess I'll go get a little practice..." he said before appearing in the same spot he practiced yesterday

Yuto looked away. "I-I want to know if you want my baby..." He asked. "O-Of course you don't have to..."
Noir blinked, then blushed at the thought. Her... Being a mother? She had never really given it much thought. Obviously lately it became a possibility considering her new... activities, but she had never really thought about it. But the more she did, the more she was torn. On one hand, she'd love to start a family with Yuto. On the other... her hand went up to her throat, wondering if her child would inherit the same... well, condition as herself.

Roman said:
"If your vision has ever been slurred and you wasn't able to walk straight and think correctly, try putting that altogether times 2." Takeshi said.
Violetta thought a moment, then downed her glass. She poured herself another one, taking just a sip.

"I wanna try it. Sounds like fun."

The waiter brought their food over, and Violetta nearly started drooling at how good the steak looked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora hopped off of the Ferris wheel and looked back at Al,"Anything you wanna ride next?" She asked, tilting her head. @shortyshot8
Al smiled "Anything!" He said happily

Nonalaka said:
Camilla looked back at him and smiled before walking around a small bit further and splashing some water at him and giggling lightly "You can swim...right?" She asked

"You're welcome" she smiled back "So do you wanna go do something?" She asked.

"Well I'll need time to get a dress first" she said with a giggle as she fiddled with the ring on her finger "So I don't know...when do you think?"

Kaname, after being splashed with water reached his right arm over his shoulder and behind his back to carefully scratch at his shoulder-blade. With a thoughtful expression, Kaname considered what she was saying. Did he know how to swim? Of course. Shouldnt he? With a left facing gaze, Kaname spoke.

"Yeah. I do. So, could you, not splash stinging water in my eye?"

sting_eucliffe_sketch_by_inspired_destiny-d8337ky.png

Nonalaka said:
"Yeah but I thought you could think of something" she chuckled "Uhm I dunno, I guess I'm kinda hungry, wanna go get food?"
Akito nodded. "Sure" he says standing up and offering a hand

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha, sure''

[/QUOTE]
"Yay!" She said happily as she spun on her heel and went to get ingredients.

Lumina said:
Noir blinked, then blushed at the thought. Her... Being a mother? She had never really given it much thought. Obviously lately it became a possibility considering her new... activities, but she had never really thought about it. But the more she did, the more she was torn. On one hand, she'd love to start a family with Yuto. On the other... her hand went up to her throat, wondering if her child would inherit the same... well, condition as herself.
Violetta thought a moment, then downed her glass. She poured herself another one, taking just a sip.

"I wanna try it. Sounds like fun."

The waiter brought their food over, and Violetta nearly started drooling at how good the steak looked.
Yuto sighed. "You don't have to have my child... But the more we do this sort of thing, the closer we get to that..." He said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back